*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068249-Karmas-Sin-Background-summaryEvils
Rated: 18+ · Review · Action/Adventure · #2068249
A background summary for how the plot begins for my story ~Karma's Sin~
Authors note: I'm trying to write down backstory summaries to figure out how the story should progress. I am not sure exactly how well im explaining what i'm trying to do..

I want to know if I should put more detail into this or not. I also want to know opinions on it and how to improve it. I have a story in mind with a lot of characters. (26, technically 25 since one character has two parts to them. and 1 of the other 25 may not actually be seen in the story only mentioned.) This is only 4 of them. Nocturn, Lyllithe, karma and mention of Fae. These background stories will be put into the story. Some as descriptive flash backs and some condensed flashbacks or spoken about. Since i didn't know where i was going with the story at first i decided to come up with backstories in hopes to help myself figure it out.

Nocturn was in an exclusive relationship with a Vampire blood witch named Karma nightshade. He cheats on her with another vampire named Fae. Karma finds out about the affair so she places a curse on Nocturn. Nocturn was a normal vampire until karma's curse was placed on him. The curse turned him into a psionic vampire. Blood began doing nothing for him and the only way for him to feed was to absorb intense negative emotions. Without it he became physically and mentally weak. He runs back to Karma begging her to lift the curse and she refuses. Eventually Nocturn turns to a demon named Lyllithe recommended to him by Fae. Fae once asked Lyllithe to help her gain wealth, power and luxuries but was refused due to her request not being the kind she fulfilled. Lyllithe is The chaos eater. A demon who takes delight in bringing chaos to souls. She deals out services to those seeking to harm one another. She will make deals with those who want the power to take revenge, torture, murder etc. Lyllithe will use others to create chaotic souls for her to consume. Usually the one who creates a chaotic soul develops inner turmoil and becomes another chaotic soul which she gets when they die. She consumes chaotic souls for pleasure, ailment, fun and boredom. Occasionally she can even receive power from a soul, which is extremely rare. On a whim she decides to help Nocturn enact revenge on his ex Karma for cursing him. Lyllithe senses that apart of him enjoys what the curse brings him. She believes that Nocturn may be able to become one of the rare chaotic souls. Lyllithe has a collection of souls she feeds to Nocturn to get him out of his hole. She teaches him necromancy and how to steal souls and make deals for them. He makes the deal for his soul and 1 soul out of every 100 that he acquires/steals he must give to Lyllithe to repay her for the chaotic souls she gave him. After honing his newly learned skills from Lyllithe he returns to Karma's again. He returns under the guise of begging for forgiveness again. Karma shuts the door in his face. He violently forces his way inside her home. He relentlessly beats and rapes her. At the brink of death Nocturn steals karma's soul. After taking his revenge he then begins his plans to take over the continent. Nocturn starts by stealing the soul of a noble named Clause that is in an arranged marriage with Princess Eclypse of the Aeternal Monarchy.



© Copyright 2015 Laphara Maylee (karmassin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2068249-Karmas-Sin-Background-summaryEvils