*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069370-Duel-to-the-death-Brother-vs-Sister-pt1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2069370
Kyle responded to a distress call from a nearby town... and found his sister destroying it
"Rose! What are you doing!?" Kyle shouted at his sister who he had just witnessed burst into sparks and set a whole town ablaze. A ginger girl wearing metal chest and leg armour slowly turned towards Kyle.
"Just... some harmless... fun Kyle." Rose replied with an evil look in her eyes. She was ready to kill anyone who got in the way of her destruction. Kyle was worried now; she had never been this evil and she had always helped anyone and everyone with her magic.
"Rose! Stop this now! Whatever is making you do this, you have to fight it!" Rose showed no sign if resistance because this wasn't the doing of something evil, this was her true self. The one that could unleash ungodly power at the snap of a finger and Rose had unleashed this power when she saw the corrupted nature of the town. However, the power had gotten to her head and taken over her mind completely.
"I don't want to fight it Kyle... I want to embrace it... and stop anyone who tries to escape from my game" With that, Rose zapped a woman who was trying to escape with a load of cash, and she fell to the ground and slowly died. Kyle had a look of horror on his face and now knew that he had to stop Rose himself.
"I see what I have to do now. Rose, I'm sorry about this; you need to be brought to justice!" Kyle drew his long sword and charged towards Rose.
" It was always meant to end this way Kyle, brother vs sister in the battle to the death" Roses power increased suddenly and she stared at Kyle before saying
" This should be fun" and she let out a lightning bolt from her hand towards Kyle...
© Copyright 2015 Darkness (lordofdarkness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069370-Duel-to-the-death-Brother-vs-Sister-pt1