*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069404-SAVED-BUT-NOT-PERFECT
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2069404
This is a book to give strength to those that feel weak in the Spirit

This is a book to give strength to those that feel weak in the Spirit. You may be feeling like giving up on being a Christian.
But here is the Hope, that you need. I once felt like giving up on life and God. But after I started going to Winners Chapel things began to change.
I had a bad past that I don't like to talk about. I never thought I would be a blessing to others apart from my family. But God transformed me. Here I am sharing the Word of God. And my service to God is already a blessing to others.
A lot of people are broken and worn out they need help. If we don't share what God gives us others end up being wasted. God blesses us to be a blessing. What you learn share with others. Like that God will share more with you.
GOD BLESS YOU AND OPEN YOUR EYES AS YOU BE STUDY THIS BOOK. MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT GIVE YOU MORE UNDERSTANDING IN JESUSâ NAME ,AMEN.


Saved but not perfect






Table of contents
Introduction                    
         Can          I ever be perfect?          
         Who          is perfect?          
         Can          I get to the point God wants me to be at?          
         Biblical          examples of people God used but they were not perfect.                    
How to be the way God wants me to be?
Quotes about being perfect

Conclusion





Introduction
Many are the times when people want to be perfect, others are waiting for themselves to be perfect that's when they can worship God. You don't have to be perfect for you to come to God. You will understand that, it's just the trick of the devil. You don't have to be perfect.
The devil has deceived many people that they have to be perfect for them to be in church. But that's not the case. It's highly impossible to be fully perfect minus God. In Fact you can't be perfect minus God.
Waiting to be perfect, so that you can start working for God or being in His presence is highly wrong. Quite alright we know God doesn't like sin. But God loves you.
No matter how sinful you may have been Gods love for You has never changed. God loves us all despite all our shortfalls. In our imperfections He still loves us.
God doesn't hate you and God doesn't hate anyone. And God will never hate anyone. God hates the sin not us. Sin is of the devil. But we are not of the devil. We are of God. We were not created by the devil but we were created by God.

1 John 4:
10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

Let's not deceive ourselves that we need to be perfect. God first loved you and me. So why should you lie to yourself that you need this and that before you go to God? What does God say about our sinful nature?

Isa 1:18
âCome          now, and let us reason together,â          
         Says the LORD,
         âThough your sins are like scarlet,
         They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
         They shall be as wool.
If          you are willing and obedient,          
         You shall eat the good of the land;

This is clear I think. God is not saying you come who are pure like wool. God says though our sins are like a scarlet. A scarlet is something not clean. So why should you deceive yourself that you have to be clean to go to God.
Scarlet from the Collins English dictionary has one definition as sinful and immoral.
So we can paraphrase that scripture by saying
Come now, and let us reason together, says the Lord, Though you are sinful or immoral, God will make you pure and He will make you white as snow.

Not you making yourself but God is the one to do so. This above verse is so encouraging and gives hope to the hopeless. Once you get the understanding of this verse then the devil is in trouble.
Many people have stayed away from God thinking that they must first change. But that isn't the right way. God says come as you are. Whether you are a drug dealer, you addicted to adultery, fornication, stealing, all manner of evil, etc. Just come as you are and reason with God. This book is about making us understand that we are to go to God the way we are not us waiting for us to be perfect.



Can I ever be perfect?
The answer to this question is a BIG YES.
YES YOU CAN BE PERFECT. You can be perfect in the sense that you are perfect in Gods will for your life.

Another thing we need to understand is that we can't be perfect in our own strength. Perfection is only made through God not our own ability or smartness.



1 Samuel 2:
9 He will guard the feet of His saints,
But the wicked shall be silent in darkness.
âFor by strength no man shall prevail.
This scripture is true. For deeper understanding letâs use the example of David and Goliath. David was way too small and too unqualified to fight with him. But we know that victory all went to David.
It's not about how much weights you lift or how much you go to the gym that gives you strength to deal with the enemy(devil).
David won the fight not by his strength but by Gods grace he was given the victory. 1 Samuel 2:9, it's a reality we can see it in the battle Of David.

Ecclesiastes 9:
11 I returned and saw under the sun thatâ

The race is not to the swift,

Nor the battle to the strong,

Nor bread to the wise,

Nor riches to men of understanding,

Nor favor to men of skill;

But time and chance happen to them all.


The race of life is not to the swift. It's not about how smart or how strong you are in life for you to be the perfect person God wants you to be. For you to utilize and make the best out of every time and chance you have, you need God to achieve that.

Matthew 19:
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, âWith men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.â

With this it is impossible to men. Being perfect as a man minus God is impossible. We need God to be perfect.
The bible verse is clear to us all it says with God all things are possible. Meaning with God, me and you can be perfect.
You+ God =PERFECT
LIFE-God = NOT PERFECT, NOT WORTH IT, NOT GOOD, ETC(all negative and not Good).
God is the creator of heaven and earth and all that is in the earth. We are Gods product. He is the one with our purpose. God is our manufacturer. So you can't be perfect by defining yourself.
Every manufacturer determines the use of the product. There is no product that can make its own functions. Every product is used as the manufacturer has said. So it's not your deeds to make you perfect. But you doing as God created you and fulfilling His purpose for your life is what makes you perfect.

So we conclude this chapter by saying you can't be perfect minus Gods help. It's only God who has the real definition of our being perfect. And our being perfect depends on our obedience to Gods command and will.














Who is perfect?
God is the only one who is perfect. No one is perfect minus God. No matter how good someone is, if they are not saved and Holy Ghost filled, they are not perfect. What you want to do is not what makes you perfect. What makes you perfect is doing as God has commanded you to do.

Why is God perfect?
He is a righteous God.          


Romans 10:
3 For they being ignorant of Godâs righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.

God is wise and our source of wisdom.          
God is the source of the greatest wisdom.
There are a lot of reasons to why God is perfect. Such as He is our provider, healer, helper and all that is perfect and good.
To some up what makes God perfect, we conclude this matter by saying God is love. And for us to know and get a clear pic we will connect these scriptures. 1 John 4:
8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

Then now let's see the scriptures which define love.
For this we will use



1 Corinthians 13:
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
5          does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in          the truth;          
         bears all things, believes all things, hopes          all things, endures all things.          
         Love never fails. But whether there are          prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will          cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.          

So the above 1 Corinthians 13 defines who God is.

Since He is love.
With the above understanding I believe we can understand that God is perfect. God is a God of love. He is the true definition of perfect. All that God does is perfect.





Can I get to the point
God wants me to be at?
The answer to this is too simple. The answer for this query is a BIG YES. God wouldn't have created you if He knew that You can't be as He wants or as His will says. Why would He create you when He knows that you can't do as He wills?
It does matter how you were born. Or we can say it doesn't matter whether your parents planned you or they called you a mistake. All that doesn't matter. What matters is that God loves you and God has a plan for you. God has a purpose for everyone on the earth. But this purpose isn't determined by the families we come from, neither does it depend on how we look or our race. Gods plan for us depends on Him and in His own capacity.
If the world has rejected you, that doesn't mean God has no plan for you. God has a plan for you that's a fact and it will ever be changed. Don't give up, stick to God, He will make you as He pleases and you shall fulfill the purpose of your life. Don't let people discourage you, they are not the ones who created you. Go back to the Creator and He will show what He created you to be.






Biblical examples of people God used but they were not perfect.
If you look in the bible you will understand that there are a lot of people God called perfect and after His heart but after you take a study of them you will understand that they had some imperfections in them.
There are many of them in the bible but we will look at a few of them in this chapter.

Adam          and Eve.          
These are the first and perfect people God created. They both had no problem. But you will notice that they had an imperfection of wanting to try out what God had denied them from doing. This was caused by the free will God has given man. Eveâs imperfection was that she gave in to the devils trick, and Adam also was that He supported what The Lord said NO to. And the other thing was that Adam failed to recognize or accept that He messed up. Instead of asking for forgiveness He took the blame to Eve. This is an imperfection in them already. For this read Genesis 3:1-13


Abraham          and Sarah          
Think of it, at 75 Abraham the father of faith was in His fatherâs house, is that a good thing? Then going deeper with Abraham, he was told by God that He will be the father of many nations, and his wife was barren but what do we see here, he never took time at first to wait for God to open Sarahâs womb. He gave in to the wifeâs advice. But when you think of it, was that a perfect move? No it wasnât, going down the story, God appeared to Abraham and told Him he would have a child but while God was telling Him, he and the wife doubted because of their age. We can say they saw this in the flesh not in the spirit. But one amazing thing about the two is that despite them doing this. They remained believing God to fulfill what He said and He did it. Abraham at some point he complained to God that he needed an heir. So the two had some imperfections but because they did as God said to them they are recorded in the book of faith and not only that we are their seed. Read Genesis 12-21. This gives a clear picture of what was happening to Abraham and Sarah.

Moses                    
He is the only one recorded in the bible to have seen God and talked to God face to face. And he was counted by God to be perfect.
First for the study of Moses letâs see what He did first, before God starting to use Him. Moses according to exodus 2, he killed an Egyptian and went in to exile. So first point is that from this account we can say Moses was a murderer and he took the law in His hands(he took it personal). Next is after God visited Him in chapter 3&4 we notice that Moses did not see God doing it through him but he thought he would do it by himself(in the flesh). He was trying to tell God about his imperfections to disqualify himself but that didnât work out.
At some point if you follow the books of exodus to Deuteronomy you will understand that Moses had a problem with anger management. When you remember the first time Moses got the 10 commandments, He found the children of Israel worshiping other gods and he broke the two tablets. Why it is because He was upset.

Exo 32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.

This was Moses you may notice other things about him, but look at how much God worked with Moses.
Was Moses perfect from the above? The answer is NO. But guess what God still used Moses.

David                    
A great king and man of God. His a man who is to be described after Gods heart but guess what he had some imperfections. Or rather at some point,
David messed up. Read 2 Samuel 11 Here there is an encounter where David committed adultery. And donât forget that David didnât have one wife(he had more than one). So when you try to look at this you will see that He messed up as king and it cost Him a lot. But guess what God was still using him.





The          twelve disciples of Jesus.          
This is an army which had different characters in it. We will use an example of Judas. What kind of disciple was He? Judas also went to preach and heal the sick, but he had some imperfections as well. When you read about all that he did you will understand he had imperfections thatâs the reason the devil entered him for him to betray Jesus Christ.
Another one we can pick up is Peter. Was peter perfect? No. He wasnât. The disciples had issues as well to work on. After Jesus died the disciples scattered together, it took His resurrection for them uniting again. This shows how imperfect they were. For a better understanding of how imperfect the disciples were, read the four Gospels and God will show you they had issues as well.




Last          but not the least Paul          
Paul ex Christian murderer but look at how much
God did through Him. Paul was killing all those Christians but after he had an encounter with God what happened to Him? He changed. But after He changed did he become perfect? No when you read all the letters of Paul you will understand that Paul wasnât perfect. He wasnât perfect. He messed up at times even after being saved.


Now from this chapter we can admit that God is not looking for the perfect, but God is looking for the available who are ready to be made by Him. Being perfect doesnât mean you are sinless. Many are the times we as believers fall short. When God tells us to do something and we donât. That is a sin. So we need to understand this truth. That being perfect depends on Gods judgement not manâs judgement. And we are all working on something, be it you are a bishop, priest, pastor, evangelist, you can name them all.

How to be the way God wants me to be?
Many are the times when we as people listen to a lot of stuff. But we hardly ask how to do that. Many people are informed on what they need to do and others have even gone as far as knowing how to go about it. But the problem is that they don't apply what they read and learn.
This is a great problem the world is facing and this is also happening in the church. We have started being theoretical people. All we do is read the word, hear the word but don't do it. So before you learn about how to be how God wants you to be. You need to be ready to put this into practice. Let's also see what the bible says about being doers of the word of God.


James 1:
Therefore lay aside all filthiness and          overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted          word, which is able to save your souls.          
         But be doers of the word, and not hearers          only, deceiving yourselves.          
         For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not          a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror;          
         for he observes himself, goes away, and          immediately forgets what kind of man he was.          
25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.
26 If anyone among
you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this oneâs religion is useless. 27 Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.

So from the above we see it clearly. We can say it is pointless learning things we won't apply. Don't just read the bible, apply what's in the bible. Apply every Word you learn.

Here are some ways we can use to get to the point God requires us to be.

Understand that you did not create yourself                    but God did.                    
         
Ephesians 2:
10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

From this we learn that we were created in Christ for Good works. You didnât make yourself but God did. You are Gods product, designed for good works.

Know that you were created for good works                    
          From the above verse we read.
The good works being talked of is a great purpose. No work is good minus purpose. Nothing makes everything good like a good purpose. We all know that where there is good purpose there is good work. We need this understanding that we were created for good works not bad works.

Remember that the bible in                    
         1 Samuel 2: 9
He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness.
                   âFor by strength no man shall prevail.

Understand that it's not the strength you have to get where God wants you to be. It's not about how big you are physically, It takes spiritual strength to get there. You can't do things by yourself minus God and expect to do well. Many are the times that we believers think we can be smart. It's not about how long you have been in that field. The devil is subtil, so that needs a lot of understanding to outstand his plans.


4. We wrestle not against flesh and blood
Eph 6:12.
The battle is not of the flesh. Man is always in spiritual battles against the kingdom of darkness. You may try to use physical ways to stop doing what's against Gods will but they don't work out at all. What the word says is what works out.
Jesus says He is the way, to the Father. So we can't leave out the way and think we will land at the right place. You can't. Every plane which takes off needs a destination. But having a destination isn't enough. You need the way to get where you have to land. If you want to get there it will take Jesus on it. You alone can't and will never make it.
You don't have to fight your challenges physically alone. There is a spiritual battle first. The mistake many of us do is we start fighting it physically minus fighting it in the spirit first.
We are spirit beings.
1          Thessalonians 5:23. Says man has a spirit, body and soul. So don't fight with the body or the soul alone. Engage the spirit man first. Just like God is Spirit, me and you have to take things spiritual to achieve this. If you leave out the spiritual battle you will fail. This is the main reason many people who are not saved wrestle with addictions but still go back. Some people vow to stop all manner of bad deeds but still go back to them. No that they like them but because their spirit man is not strong enough.
I was a victim as well at some point I thought I will fight alone and in the flesh alone, I tried this and here I am to testify this didnât work out at all. Kept on going back to the sin. It doesnât work.
Even if you get saved, if you don't make your spirit man strong you will easily give in. Since this happens, we need to work extra hard in the spiritual realm. Once we set up victory in the spiritual realm we are set for victory in the physical.


Accept the fact that you don't always do what          is right.          

Romans 3:23, says for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

This means that don't think you can do it all right. Yes it is possible to do things always right. But there are those times when we miss interpret the command God gives. So because you mess up or messed up doesn't mean you can't be as God has said. Despite how bad the things you have done, God still says you can do it. If you can't do it, why would God put it there? God has set perfection for us because He knows we can do it.


Watch the company you keep          
The company you are keeping is very vital to your current state. Are the friends you are keeping drawing you closer to God or they are drifting you away from God.
It is said it is either your friends are making you better or they are breaking you. They can't do both. The bible tells us the kind of people who are to Be our friends. Don't mistaken the people you have to minster to as your friends. The bible says who so ever is the friend of the world is not in good terms with God. So look for friends who love God. Don't lookout for perfect people but you look out for people who know they can't be perfect alone, can't live right always but their hearts are set after God. The people we call friends, are they really our friends. Friend has a lot of definitions. But I want you to answer the following questions:
Do they know you well?
Have you told them your worst deeds?
Do they know your challenges?
How do they react when you share what you go through?
Do they look out for your advancement?
Do they help you spiritually?
Do you have time to talk about God and their challenges? It doesn't mean they need to have all this. But a good friend must have most of these and the God aspect in your friendship mustn't miss.

Don't ever lose hope cause of your current          situation.          

Your current situation doesn't define you. But Gods purpose for your life is what defines you. No wonder you need to know your purpose. One thing which made Jesusâ ministry victorious was that he knew why He was on the earth.
Think of all the things he went through. He ended up in victory. In the garden, he even said Father let your will be done. If Jesus was given a chance to choose he would quit. He saw that what was ahead wasn't easy. But because He knew that I and you needed Him to pass through that, so that we may have better lives. Never give up on Gods command. Its better people call you a loser on what's right with God than them calling you a winner on what God says is wrong.

When you          fall ask for forgiveness and get moving          

Donât accept to be a failure. The bible says

Pro24:
16 For a righteous man may fall seven times
                   And rise again,
                   But the wicked shall fall by calamity.

It doesn't matter how many times you fall. When you fall go back and get back up. It's alright to fall but it will never be right to remain where you have fallen.
Think of it in the physical when you walking and you fall more especially in the streets do you stay where you fell? The answer is no. we always in a rush to get up and move on more especially if we were rushing somewhere.
Just like babies do when they start learning to walk, so are we to do with being perfect. Babies mostly fall but we notice that when they fall they may cry and again try. So it doesnât matter. When you fall try again. If you have played a game before you will always remember that when you fail a certain level you donât delete the game, but you keep on trying till you win. So apply this as well.
Jesus died for all your sins not some of your sins. He died for your past sins, present sins and the future sins you will commit. So don't let your sins or your falling make you stagnated.
Falling is a sign you need to work harder. When you fall don't give up. Work extra harder and pray for more empowerment. Don't let your falling be your final destination.
Work hard till you see what God has said come to pass. Many are the times when people accept to remain where they have fallen. It's all the devils trick. Don't let your falling keep you away from God. Let it help you realize that you need more of Gods help in this race. Don't give up and don't stay away from God.
Ask for forgiveness sincerely and God will help you.


9. Develop a strong relationship with God

The bible says in Isaiah 1:18.
Come let us reason together. When you are reasoning with someone you are building a relationship with them. It doesn't matter what you think about you because God is ready to build a relationship with you.
All you have to do is come to Him.
Many of us reason on matters by ourselves that is why we are failing to matchup to Gods standard. Not until you reason with God, you will never get where you have to be. Building a relationship with God is very vital. Before you succeed in other relationships build a strong relationship with God and you will never suffer with other relationships. Building a strong relationship is very vital, we all know that when a relationship is strong things don't easily shake it. So it will be the same with you. If you build a good relationship with God things of the world won't move you. Neither will challenges move you.
Build your relationship with God by spending quality time studying the word of God, praying, meditating, practicing the Word, build a relationship with the Holy Ghost. And your relationship with God will be strong.

         10.          Don't lead yourself, let God lead you.
Psalm 32:
8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye

Divine direction is a major factor of getting to be who you were made to be. Think of it, many people know what vision is, why should there be vision but few people spend time to know how to get there. It is vital to have direction. Where there is no direction there is frustration.

John 16:13
"But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.

People who lack divine direction remain in struggles. Another thing which made Jesus victorious was that Jesus was led. When the Spirit leads you itâs impossible to fail.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.

Failure isn't known for them that let God lead them. If you allow God to lead you, you will get there. God knows the place, he knows what you need to get there. So all you have to do is seek for Gods direction.

Isaiah 48:17-18
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go. "If only you had paid attention to My commandments! Then your well-being would have been like a river, And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

Tell God I can't do this by myself. I really need you. Let
God lead you and your life will never be the same. Let God be your pilot. Not letting your feelings lead you. Itâs not about what you feel when you are a Christian, itâs about how God feels about it. Be a follower of whatever God tells you to do and like that you will Make it.


11. Life is a personal race not a group race.

Your destiny is not the same as my destiny. Let that be with you in your mind. Don't compare or covet what's for others.
Ask God what you have to be. Not you getting the picture from anyone but get the picture from God alone.
Learn to celebrate the lives of others, when your friends or others are succeeding celebrate with them it helps you not to live in jealous but in love. Being content to your race is vital. It keeps you focused and happy. Many people who compare their lives to lives of others are never happy because they face a challenge of being hurt that their blessing or what they asked for isn't coming.


Philippians 4:
12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.



Hebrews 13:
5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

We need to be strong and manage our lives with what God has blessed us with. Don't be after other people's blessings be after your blessing. Being after other peopleâs blessings will not make you but it will hurt you. Stick to the plan and like that you won't lose track.




Renew your mind more and more          
Eph 4:
23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind, The more you sin the more you should renew your mind. As you do this your mind will not allow you to sin easily.

Because you renewing your mind will make you better. Don't expect change if you donât renew your mind. People that change, renew their mind with the change they want. A mind you don't renew will always take you back to the old habits. Renew your mind, it is your duty. No one can renew your mind for you, only You can renew your mind.
A mind you donât renew will never be new. So renew it if you want it to do new things. Just like nobody eats on your behalf, for you to be satisfied it is the same. Again nobody studyâs for you to pass an exam. Itâs your complete responsibility, not any bodies. Renew your mind.

Prayer and fasting          

Isaiah 58:
â Is this not the fast that I have          chosen:          
To loose the bonds of wickedness, To undo the heavy burdens, To let the oppressed go free, And that you break every yoke?
Is it not to share your bread with the          hungry, And that you bring to your house the poor who are cast out;                    
When you see the naked, that you cover him, And not hide yourself from your own flesh?
Then your light shall break forth like the          morning,          
Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.
9          Then you shall call, and the LORD will answer;
You shall cry, and He will say, âHere I am.â

âIf you take away the yoke from your midst,
The pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness,
If you extend your soul to the hungry          
And satisfy the afflicted soul,
Then your light shall dawn in the darkness, And your darkness shall be as the noonday.
The LORD will guide you continually,          
And satisfy your soul in drought,
And strengthen your bones;
You shall be like a watered garden,
And like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Those from among you          
Shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many
generations;
And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach,

There is wonderful power in prayer and fasting.
Didn't include this because of the local church I go to. But because I am a testimony of this exercise. I have noticed that Every time I stop fasting and praying I give in easily. Fasting and praying isn't for pastors it's for every believer that seeks for Gods intervention.
I know you have been told a lot of things by others but I want you to know prayer and fasting is a must for you and me. Minus it We are limited to withstand temptations. There is high empowerment in fasting and prayers. And remember it's for everyone provided you are Jesusâ disciple.



Matthew 6,6-18.
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy          closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which          is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee          openly.          
         But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions,          as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their          much speaking.          
         Be not ye          therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye          have need of, before ye ask him.          
         After this manner therefore pray ye: Our          Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.          
         Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth,          as it is in heaven.          
         Give us this day our daily bread.          
         And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our          debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver          us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the          glory, for ever. Amen.          
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your          heavenly Father will also forgive you:          
         But if ye forgive not men their trespasses,          neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.          
         Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the          hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces,          that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They          have their reward.          
         But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine          head, and wash thy face;          
         That thou appear not unto men to fast, but          unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in          secret, shall reward thee openly.          

This opens our eyes that fasting and prayers are for all His disciples, not a certain church or individuals. You don't have to like fasting you just have to do it. Whether you fast and pray or not. God remains the same, and it's you to change not God. God is not in need of a change, it is you that needs the change. Fast and pray over all those hidden challenges you donât share or over all those things that cause you to cry secretly. God will see you through.
If you feel you are tired about sinning and all you have been going through, like the addictions and all bad habits, engage prayer and fasting more often and it will bring testimonies. Donât wait for when your church fasts or your country or family make it a personal responsibility. And God will answer and give you rest, God has done it for me, and He will do it for you. Freedom is here.

         14. Being justified perfect is by faith

We as believers are not justified by works but faith. It's not about how much you can do, it's about how much God can do through you. When you think about A Christian Life it's basically built on faith. All we are to do as believers is to be done through faith. All we do out of faith doesn't please God.
Where there is no faith, God is not moved.



Hebrews 11
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

So minus faith you can't please God and for God to make you perfect or make you as He wills faith is a must. The bible talks of us being justified by faith.
Here are some verses:

Romans1:
17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, âThe just shall live by faith.â

Habakkuk 2: 2
Then the LORD answered me and said:

                   âWrite the vision
         And make it plain on tablets,          That he may run who reads it.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time;           But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.          Though it          tarries, wait for it;          Because it will surely come,          It will          not tarry.          

âBehold the proud, His soul is not          upright in him;          But the just shall live by his faith.          

Read Galations3:11 & Hebrews 10:38

What is faith?

Hebrews11:
Now faith is the substance of things hoped          for, the evidence of things not seen          
         For by it the elders obtained a good          testimony          

From the above scripture, I don't see it saying faith is what you see in the physical. But faith is what you see in the spirit. You don't need to have proof, but faith is a substance of things hoped for. Itâs the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. So faith is the proof of the things not seen.
So being perfect is being hoped for and not seen. So in conclusion we are made perfect by faith. But don't forget faith without works is dead. Don't wait for being perfect to come by itself, make a decision today and start making moves of faith. God is too faithful, God will see you through. Worry not it shall come to pass. You are blessed in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
Faith only moves God when there is love.
















Quotes about being perfect

God is perfect but you are not perfect, but still God loves          you and sees you perfect for His work.

Being perfect is a choice to make ,it's not easy but it's          worth workings towards

Perfection doesn't come by dreaming, it comes by working          towards it

You are perfect if and only you are doing Gods will and you          are where He wants you to be not where you want to be

Every product is perfect, if is serving its right purpose.          What makes you perfect is fulfilling your purpose

Don't look for other peopleâs imperfections, look for          your imperfections and work towards them

7. You minus God, you will never be perfect

8. God is a must and must be part of your daily life for you to be perfect and maintain being perfect

9. Everything God created is perfect and all His gifts are perfect

10. God is a perfect God and we are made in His Image, an image of being Perfect

11. They say no body is perfect, but provided God is in you, you are perfect

12. Your wrongs or the mistakes you make don't make you worthless. Because you did wrong things doesn't make God to see you wrong. God sees the potential He has put in you despite you mess up

13. Not recognizing your imperfections and working on them is the problem many believers of today have.

14. Donât justify your imperfections, work on making them perfect.

15. Itâs one thing to be saved, it's another thing to work towards being perfect

16. Perfection as a believer is a life time adventure not a day experience. Itâs a daily thing.

17. Yesterday's perfection may not be today's perfection. God is always giving us new blessings and things to accomplish. When we accomplish them then that's perfect

18. Don't let your sins drive you away from your place of perfection but rather let your sins help you recognize that you can't make it minus God

19. God made man perfect and to remain perfect but man has made himself imperfect

20. What kind of company are you keeping, is it helping you achieve perfection or driving you away from it

21. Don't look for perfect people, look for people working towards perfection.

22. The more you get to know God, the more you see how much imperfections you need to work on.

23. Don't use the nobody is perfect as a passport to mess up.

24. You can't work towards perfection with this nobody is perfect mentality. Throw it away.

25. Don't use the mistakes others made as a passport to mess up. Learn from their mistakes not taking advantage of them.



Conclusion
You may not be perfect and you will never be perfect alone. You need God on this. Don't be too ignorant to see that every time you try doing things alone without God you fail. You need God to be where He wants you to be. It will only take God.
Leave out God if you want to die without achieving what you were made to be. If you ask the God who is faithful, He will do as He has said.
Don't pretend to be all pure and smart before God. Let your sins be confessed before God. You can't keep a secret from God. He searches your heart.
The bible says come all those who are heavy laden and I will give you rest.
I know you are tired but the only solution to the rest you need is Jesus. He will give you rest and help you pull through all that has been giving you trouble. God is too faithful don't give up you will get there in Jesusâ Name, Amen. You are blessed!

Do you have a relationship with God or not?

If you donât its about time you stopped living for the world and start living for Christ.
Accepting Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal savior is our starting line. And you canât jump this. Jesus is the way the way the truth and the life.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Therefore you canât make it to God minus Christ. Invite Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior today. Without Christ we leave in the wrong identity. Make the prayer below in faith believe it as you speak it and the The Holy Spirit will come upon you and will be recognized as a citizen of Heaven.
Here is the prayer:

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
In Jesusâ Name, Amen.

If you made this prayer you are now in Christ congratulations may God be with you and always keep you. Let the Grace that has saved you keep you in Jesusâ name amen. Itâs not enough to accept Christ join a living church as Christ leads you.
You are blessed.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!














ALL THANKS BE TO GOD, MY MAIN INSPIRER, MY COMFORTER AND THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE STRENGTH TO WRITE THIS BOOK. ALL THE GOOD IN THIS BOOK IS BY GOD, AND IF YOU FIND A WRONG ITS ME TO BLAME. BUT STILL MORE THIS IS REALLY GOOD. I THANK GOD. THIS BOOK MINISTERS TO ME AS WELL.

I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE, MY SPIRITUAL PARENTS, ALL MEN AND WOMEN I HAVE BEEN FEEDING THE WORD FROM SPIRITUALLY. AND NOT FORGETTING MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME. I THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL AND ALSO THANK GOD FOR THE TESTIMONIES YOU WILL HAVE.
STAY BLESSED AND SHARE THE WORD.
GOD LOVES YOU.




         

© Copyright 2015 fabgeezy (fabgeezy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069404-SAVED-BUT-NOT-PERFECT