*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069457-Hotel-Epicurus---The-Foyer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Preface · Erotica · #2069457
What is the Hotel Epicurus all about? What might you expect to find?
Hotel Epicurus is a novel written in (hopefully) monthly installments. Cassandra is a college student who's professor sets her on an assignment to investigate a hotel run by a group of supernatural beings. She finds herself in a variety of erotic encounters with creatures from myth and legends while also finding herself becoming more and more involved with the hotel.

The encounters will include BDSM and scenes some people may consider bestiality. There will also be vampires who may enjoy mixing food and sex, so expect some blood. Tentacled creates and those with sharp claws will also be making appearances along with some mermaids who may forget that not everyone can breathe underwater. Whilst no-one is killed during sex it may get a little close at times. All fictional characters have given consent and in all scenes depicted are at least 18.

While I have a vague idea of the plot and more than a few ideas on which creatures the heroine will encounter I'm open to suggestions and the plan is the encounters will be almost independent of plot so can be written in any order. So check out "Hotel Epicurus - The Lift where the poll is to work out what creature or creatures she will encounter next.
© Copyright 2015 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069457-Hotel-Epicurus---The-Foyer