*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069520-Back-in-Time
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Children's · #2069520
This story shows the love between a child & their parents.
Back in Time...
Written by Fatimah Islam
My name is Twinkle & I am 20 years old. I am on a summer vacation with my friends in United States. The sun was bright, that we went out the first day to explore the world but what was going to happen we never knew. My two friends were Ashley & Alisa they were really talkative like me. The fun started when we went outside for a walk. There was a small girl standing in the middle of nowhere & she was very sad. We went to her & asked her what actually happened. She said her name was Rose & she lost her family but she didn't know how. So the 3 of us tried to help her, we took that girl the whole way & we tried to find her parent. On the way we gave her an ice cream to eat as well as the 3 of us also ate ice cream then suddenly we heard a strong wind blow & by accident I let go off Rose's hand & we saw that it was going to rain. We quickly went under the roof of a building but Rose was not seen anywhere. The rain also started & we loved rain so the 3 of us looked for Rose in the rain. Finally, we saw Rose after some time & we saw her playing with rain water, whereas we thought she was going to be sad but I guess she loved rain more than us. Then we quickly took her & reminded her about her parents. Then Rose suddenly said "Mom, Dad!" In front of us we saw 2 people walking towards us but their face wasn't clear but then Rose ran to them. The 3 of us saw how a child recognized her parent without seeing their faces clearly & this showed how much parent's love their children & how much their children love them. For a moment I went back in time & remembered my childhood & not only me but also my friends. Rose was a sweet girl who reminded us of our childhood & made us remember of our sweet parents. At last we were so happy to see Rose united with her family again & her parent's told us thanks & that they will pray for us but we said that if someone else was also here we would have done the same thing. We were very happy to help that little girl & then we went back home happily.
The End



© Copyright 2015 Fatimah Islam (1235m at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069520-Back-in-Time