*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069568-The-Lonely-Hut
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #2069568
Helping others help us back by many ways...
The Lonely Hut
Written by: Fatiha Islam
Once upon a time there was a lonely hut beside mountains and there was an old lady who lived there and sell some foods which are very delicious foods which every people who travel from one place to another, and they taste it they said to that old lady that it was a very delicious which gave her more money. One day her hut was kind of broken and she started getting scared. One she went outside and saw a girl was playing around her hut with a teddy in her hand, the small child looked very adorable and the old lady told to the girl that "What is your name my dear and then the little girl said "My name is Alisha and my parents have come here, and me and my parents will stay at our new home and I am very excited and my home is top of that mountain but still it is close to this hut. The old lady was very happy after listening to her and then she gave her delicious food which she gave to her customers regularly and also Alisha said that The food is very delicious. And then after some time Alisha went to her home. The old lady was happy after hearing this because she was a very lonely person and beside her hut there was no people she spent with. One day the old lady wanted to go to Alisha's house but she wanted some new clothes so she can go to her. And then some days passed and she bought some new clothes and she thought that she will go to their house tomorrow. But suddenly at night someone knock the door and she was kind of scared but still she open the door and she saw a women and then she told to that women that "What happened, the women told her that "My daughter is getting kind sick and I need some help do you have any medicine for her, the old lady said "In this place there is no hospitals but did you gave her any medicines, and then the women said "I didn't gave her any medicines, and the old lady said You can give her some herbs which give her some relax and if you don't know how to make herbs then let me go and make some herbs for your daughter, and then the women have agree and took her to her home and gave her daughter the medicines after sometimes Alisha became good and after that the parents told to the old lady What do you want from us because know we don't have money but we will make your wish true after sometime, and then the old lady said to them that My wish is that I want a beautiful small and a strong home for me because my hut is not a strong home and also not that beautiful and then Alisha's parents agree her wish. And one day her wish became true and the old lady was very happy.
The End


© Copyright 2015 Fatiha Islam (1234f at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2069568-The-Lonely-Hut