*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070062-SUNSHINE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gunjan
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2070062
It's more on the line for a song ,few lines for a soulful person who loves to spread love.
SUNSHINE

They called her Sunshine, she was better than a moon light.
She walked though, she felt a little outside.
She carried a little cherry pie, gave it to an angry guy.
He looked at it, as if he had seen a gold pile.
She smiles and then walks towards a crying child.
She holds him tight and gives him little words of advice.

She hops towards a young wise guy, sings life is nothing but a tough fight.
She dances with the white lights, thanks them for being always by her side.
She laughs with the sad souls, draining their despair into fun galore.
She cheers a lady with a broken smile, kisses her and tells everything will be alright.

She sits with a happy state of mind, looks around and feels a little satisfied.
She falls into a different paradise, feels everyone standing by her soulful side
Holding her tight as if she lost her fight, her sunny kingdom came to an end.
She holds the hand of an enlightened heart, wet eyes but still a smile to spread might
Her lifeless body surrounded by the lights, singing and bidding her goodbye.
She was a soldier so she won the fight, made the world a smiling sweet pie.
Yes, she was Sunshine. Way better than moonlight.







© Copyright 2015 Gunjan (gunjanp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070062-SUNSHINE