*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070644-The-Salon
by QPdoll
Rated: E · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2070644
Kathryn can't find the salon. STILL NEEDS EDITING
She blew through the stop sign. She didn't mean to, but there was a stop sign at each block. To try to find a business while driving down the busy street was a little difficult. Luckily she hadn't run into anybody. Yet. But someone did blare their horn at her.

"Darn stop signs. Why did they have to have so many anyway?" Kathryn said out loud to herself.

There was supposed to be an orange sign with their name but she had yet to find it and she'd driven up and down the street twice already.

"Orange sign, orange sign. I don't see an orange sign anywhere."

Ah, there it is. Finally. Now wonder she couldn't find it, she didn't drive down far enough. But now she had to get over in the next lane and try to parallel park.

"I've already been honked at once, let's go for twice."

It was amazing luck that she was able to find a spot right in front of the window. Now she could get the mess on her head shampooed and cut.
© Copyright 2016 QPdoll (eager2write at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2070644-The-Salon