*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071073-End-of-Peace
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2071073
Peace is going to end because of some dark force

Prologue

This story takes place in the land of Ojen, where there the leaders of nations hold the key to the past. It has been 500 years since the great war with the dark lord Slither, and his empire of undead minions. During that time, the five kingdoms worked together to defeat Slither and his army, and bring peace to the war-ridden land. In the end, the kingdoms won with only the sheerest of luck. The dark lord and his empire was destroyed, buried far away on an island, never to be seen again. To make sure no one would try and resurrect the dark lord, the five kingdoms used whatever resources they had left after the war to make a crystal that would make a barrier around the island, then broke the crystal into five pieces, one for every kingdom to hold, so that no one can resurrect the dark lord and his empire. But one question still remains. How long will this peace last?


---------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE

In Ojen there are five kingdoms. The first major kingdom is Cuthro, a big Military kingdom. Where tournaments with the other kingdoms are held to contest each other on strength. The leader of Cuthro, Darius, has a son named Zac. He is always pushing his son to be a good warrior like himself. The second biggest is Cenia; the kingdom that never sleeps. Everyone who lives in Cenia know nothing but hard work. Nothing gets them happy then to just work on something new that would help everyone out in the kingdom. Their leader, William, was always out and about helping his people with projects when they needed it. The last three kingdoms were smaller than Cuthro and Cenia. There was Osplia the biggest of the three, Sonia the smallest, and Woso the middle sized. They would always hold meetings about how each of them can benefit each other. The leaders of these other kingdoms are Richard of Osplia, Crystal of Sonia, and Lin Fa of Woso. Richard is a calm leader. Never angry or sad about anything; he always out for his people. Crystal was always rushing around. Since she was the first female leader of Sonia, she had a lot of pressure on her, but even with all the pressure and work she always had time to spend with her little girl. Lin Fa was also the first female leader of her land, but unlike Crystal, her people of Woso did not pressure her because they believed that she would be able to lead their kingdom through the ages. The only problem with her was that she was always trying to be like Cuthro or Cenia.




In nation of Sonia there is trouble stirring. But what might happen may affect the whole continent of Ojen in a big way.

"The Castle has been infiltrated!" shouted one royal guard to another. 'We need to protect the Queen! All units to Lady Crystal's room. Quickly!"

Lady Crystal, age twenty-nine, is tall, has long ash white hair and is as beautiful as a flower in the sun. Lady Crystal has a little girl named Alice. who is the only reason she works as hard as she can. She took the Sonia kingdom when her father, the old king, died when she was just nineteen. Later, got married to a random guy so that the nation would not think that everything was going to crumble for having a female leader, but four later when Alice was born, Crystal's husband disappeared and never returned. Ever since then Crystal has taken care of the nation and her little girl all by herself.

"I repeat, all units to lady Crystal's room."

"What about the lady's daughter?" the sergeant said to his men

"Crap I forgot about the little lady with all this commotion, three of you come with me to the princess room. The rest of you to the queen."

As three guards ran to princess Alice's room the other guards were off to queen Crystal's room. Little did they know that whoever infiltrated the castle was not after the queen or the princess, but something worth more. The three guards ran into the room and saw that Alice was missing.

"Where is she, where is the princess?" said the one of the guards.

"Look everywhere in the room for her, we need to make sure she is safe." Said the sergeant. They looked everywhere from in her closet to under her bed but she was nowhere in sight. Alice was four years old, also had long ash white hair like her mother and had a cute little face on her head. She always wore a dress to make her mother happy since she was always busy with her duties as queen. She would spend her days playing around with all the toys she had. She was always getting toys from the guards and servants but there was one toy she loved the most, and that was a stuffed toy dragon that would make the sound that sounded almost like a real dragon. It had spikes on its tail, some horns on its head, a pair of wings that looked like it they would leave a sparkly trail as it flew, it also had four legs sturdy enough to be able to create a crater whenever it landed, and looked like it was made up of crystals but when she dropped it on day it did not break at all, not even a scratch. It was given to her by her mother as a gift for her when she turned four and told her "If anything were to happen to me, be strong and take care of yourself." She did not know what that meant but she did not care, she was happy to get the stuffed toy dragon. When her mother did have time for her, they would play together. They played house, dress up, and also war where the stuffed toys would declare war with each other and try to be the ultimate toy.

"Where is she?! Where is the princess?!"shouted the sergeant

"We searched the whole room and there is no one in here." responded one of the guards.

"Look over the room again to make sure that you have not missed a spot and if we still can't find her, then we will have to report this to the queen. "

"She's not going to be happy about this sir. "

After about twenty minutes of searching, the guards still did not find princess Alice. The guards ran to the queen's room to report what they did when they saw someone looking in the shadows.

"HULT IN THE NAME OF THE QUEEN!" shouted the sergeant. As the words were a metal object flew past the sergeant and all that was heard was a "thud" as one of the guards went down. Blood leaked out like an unstoppable waterfall as the second guard went to see what was the cause of the bleeding another "thud" came out and down when the sergeant. The last guard looked to where the figure was but there was nothing there. He then heard the sergeant calling his name.

"Will." said the dyeing sergeant. "Will." he coughed blood "I want you to run as fast as you can to the queen's room and keep her safe. I'm sorry I won't be able to take you on that fishing trip I promised you." They both shared a laugh. The last laugh they had together, then there was silence. Will checked both bodies to see what was the cause of death and found a throwing knife stuck in their throats. He gasped as he saw it, for it had the sigil of the house Woso.




© Copyright 2016 armadillo (armando0911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071073-End-of-Peace