*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071947-Guilty-Pleasures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #2071947
*This is NOT finished*
Chapter One: The Party




         "We still on for tonight?"
         "Now, Hunter, in the past six months when have I ever cancelled on you?"
         "Well... There was that one time last month that you ditched."
         Giggling, I punched him in the arm, "That isn't fair! I broke my ribs! The hospital was more important than the movies!"
         "Okay, okay. Point taken. Just do not hit me again," He held his hands up, surrendering.
         "Don't use my medical problems against me, and I won't," I grinned at Hunter.
         "Yes ma'am."
         "And don't call me ma'am. I am not your mother, nor am I that old."
         "Whatever you say, baby cakes," He gave me that smile that reached his eyes and took a step back.
         "I'm going inside. Pick me up at eight, not a minute later."
         As I started to turn away from him, Hunter grabbed my arm and pulled me back against his chest, "No kisses?"
         I shoved playfully at his chest, "You dork. You know I don't kiss on the twenty-seventh date."
         "Twenty-eighth, but who's counting?" With his right hand pressed against my cheek, and his other hand placed on my waist, he leaned in to kiss me.
         Even though he has kissed me over a hundred times, I still get nervous. I still get the butterflies. So, yes, I still slightly hesitate when I kiss him back, but he doesn't seem to mind.
         "You are so beautiful, Nikita. I'll pick you up at eight, not a minute later," He trailed his thumb across my cheek before turning back to his jeep.
         "Remember, not a minute later!"
He flashed me a quick smile before driving off.
         I turned back towards the house and smiled. I had gotten so unbelievably lucky. Hunter was not only my boyfriend; he was my best friend. I know most people didn't get this lucky. I'm glad I had him in my life. We've been best friends since I was seven, and he was six. I was swinging at recess with my best friend, Brittnee, and Tommy, the class bully, decided it'd be funny to push us off of our swings. We cried. That's when Hunter came up. He puffed out his chest and started yelling about how that wasn't nice, and he was going to tell the teacher. Tommy, of course, laughed in his face. And frankly, I had had enough of his shit. I stood up, dusted off my jeans and decked him in the face. The little snot ratted me out, and I was going to be in big trouble, but Hunter took the blame for it. Needless to say, we were best friends after that. It wasn't until a few months ago that he confessed he liked me. That's when I asked him out.
         I sighed at the memories, and walked up the steps. My dad wasn't going to be home until almost one in the morning, and my mom left us a few years back. It's a long story, and I don't feel like talking about it at the moment. It's a pretty sensitive topic.
         Unlocking the door, I slipped my Vans off and ran upstairs to my room. I tossed my bag in the corner behind my door, and jumped on my bed. My room was simple, and yet it told everything there was to know about me. My story was practically written on my walls. The wall my bed sat against held all of my poems and pictures I've drawn over the years. The left wall, where my windows were at, held my pictures of friends, places I've always wanted to see etc. If it was a picture, that's where it would be found. The wall where my closet sat held every note my friends have ever written me, and then the wall closest to my door, held my posters of my favorite bands, animals, famous people; That kind of thing. I have one of those big circular beds, and it was covered in Hello Kitty comforters and such. I may be eighteen, but god dammit; I was still a child at heart. My dresser sat against my right wall, and was covered in my books and breakables. Then there was my nightstand that held my alarm clock, my radio and a few other miscellaneous objects. I had my own bathroom but instead of it being connected to my bedroom, it was next to my room. I honestly loved my room. It was safe here and I'm always able to relax when I'm in here. It's quite peaceful.
         I jumped when my phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out, typed in my pin, and opened my message:
         Hey babe! Let's do something tonight. Please!! I miss you! -Brittnee xx
         I grinned and sent her my response:
         Can't babe. Got plans tonight with Hunter. I'll make it up to you. Saturday. Movie night, girl talk, drinking, and obviously food. Kay? Kay. Love you! -Nikita xx
         I had just locked my phone when she sent me another text:
         Boo. I'm beginning to not like him. He's stealing my girl away from me. I'll be there at 7. Love you too! -Brittnee xx
         I grinned and locked my phone again. It was only four and I had nothing to do to pass time before my date with Hunter. I groaned inwardly before getting up to grab one of my books. Hopefully that'll pass some time before I have to get ready. We were going to dinner and then the movies. Our typical Friday date night. I don't remember what movie he decided on, since it was his turn to pick. He always goes with Disney movies though. Which is just one of the countless things I loved about him.
         I stretched back out on my bed and opened my book. I had chosen Dark Emerald by Lisa Jackson. She was one of my favorite authors and I owned more than half of her books.
         It wasn't until my phone started vibrating that I realized I had dozed off. I leaned over and checked the time. It was already 7:30. Well damn, that only gave me thirty minutes to get ready. I laid my book down on my table and picked up my phone. I had three new texts from Hunter:
         Hey babe. Is it okay if I swing by earlier? I'm kind of already ready and my mom is driving me crazy. -Hunter
         Babeee. Why aren't you answering me? -Hunter
         Did I make you mad? Please answer me. This is driving me crazy. -Hunter
         I groaned. If he came over earlier, I'd have ten minutes to get ready seeing as that's all it takes for him to get here. I chewed on my bottom lip as I sent him a quick text:
         Babe, I'm sorry. I dozed off without meaning to. Be over in NO less than ten minutes. I should be ready by then. -Nikita
         I didn't wait for his response because I knew he'd be on his way after seeing it. I quickly moved off of my bed and made my way to my closet. It didn't take me long to decide on an outfit. I settled for my black, ruffled tank and a pair of my faded blue skinny jeans. I threw those on and ran to the bathroom. First things first, I brushed my teeth and my hair out. Then I threw my hair into a side braid and went to work on my makeup Seeing as I had all of five minutes left, I opted on as minimal makeup as possible. So I applied my foundation, powder, and coated my eyelashes in mascara. I applied a thin layer of clear gloss and when satisfied, I smiled. I didn't look half bad. I snatched my phone off of my bed, and grabbed my wallet off of my dresser. I headed downstairs and quickly threw on my black Vans, snagged my jacket off the hook. As I made sure I had grabbed everything, there was a knock at the door. My breathing picked up as I went to answer it. Opening the door, I came face to face with Hunter and grinned.
         He let out a soft whistle, "Babe, have I ever told you that you are the most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes on?"
         I felt a blush reddening my cheeks, "Oh, shush it. Let's go."
         He grabbed my hand and led me to his jeep. It took me a minute to see the two people in the backseat, "Um, Hunter? Who do you have with you?"
         I had stopped walking, which caused Hunter to almost trip, "My sister and a friend of mine. She didn't want to be stuck at the house with mom so I called Erik and invited him and sis along. I hope you don't mind."
         "A little warning would've been nice," I muttered.
         He didn't seem to hear me and continued towards the car. I slid into the front seat and immediately felt someone's eyes on me. I glanced in the rearview mirror to see who it was, and it was quite a surprise to see Erik staring at me with such intensity that it gave me chills.
         I tried to get comfortable on the ride to the theater. I found it nearly impossible. I could still feel his gaze burning into the back of my seat, and no matter how far I shrank down, I couldn't avoid it. I glanced over at Hunter, who was tapping his steering wheel along to the beat of some song I didn't know. He had one hand off the wheel, lying on the center console, palm spread open as if he was waiting on me to take his hand. And I did. Yet I still didn't feel comfortable. I groaned inwardly and turned up the radio. It was literally a twenty-minute drive but I felt like the drive was never going to end. I closed my eyes and sighed.
         I hadn't realized we were sitting in the parking lot until Hunter tightened his hold on my hand, "Babe, you ready?"
         I did my best to smile at him, "Yes. Let's go." I planted a kiss on his cheek and released his hand so I could climb out of his car. Only to run smack into Erik's chest.
         "Could you watch where you're going? I doubt your boyfriend wants you all over other guys and to be frank, I don't want you all over me, either," He sneered.
         "It was an accident, you asshole. I wasn't trying to 'hang all over you', but thanks. Please get the hell out of my way so I can get as far away as I can from you," I stepped around Erik and immediately ran into Hunter's arms.
         "Are you okay?" Concern was written all over his face.
         "I'm fine. Just missed being in your arms already," I smiled and brushed my lips against his.
         He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Let's go, babe."
         I gladly followed him. Brooklyn walked closely behind us with Erik following shortly behind her. They showed absolutely no interest in each other, which made me wonder why Hunter had even invited Erik along. Was he actually trying to set them up together? I hoped not. Brooklyn looked so bored. I almost felt bad. Almost. I was really hoping for it to be just Hunter and me tonight. I loved being alone with him, and not for the reasons that you're probably thinking. Hunter and I have not slept together. He was just better at opening up when it's just us. I love that. There's always something new that I learn about him, even though I already knew almost everything. I had a feeling tonight wasn't going to be like that.
         He and Erik were deep in conversation. So I took the opportunity to try to talk to Brooklyn. We got along great, but I had a feeling she didn't like me as much as she put on.
         "Is your brother trying to hook you and Erik up?"
         "Honestly, I don't know. If he is, I was told nothing about it. All I know is I hate the guy. He's a total ass."
         "I feel you. I ran into him earlier and he was not pleasant about it. I really hope that isn't what your brother is trying to accomplish. You deserve so much better."
         She pulled me away from Hunter, who didn't notice, and stopped walking. "Look, Nikita, I know I haven't exactly made an effort to befriend my brother's girlfriend. I apologize for that. You're actually really great. Why don't we just ditch? You know Hunter isn't going to be himself with Erik around and to be honest, I don't see either of them noticing."
         "Ditch? As in like, just leave the boys here? What would we say?"
         "I'll handle that. So yes or no?"
         "What do you have in mind?"
         "To be honest, I used my brother as an excuse. I'm going to a party at Nicole's house. You're more than welcome to join."
         I didn't hesitate, "I'm in."=
         Brooklyn took off to go talk to her brother, and I clutched my stomach, feeling nervous and guilty. It has been a long time since I've been to a party, and I never ditched Hunter. I glanced up to see Hunter and Brooklyn arguing quietly, and Erik staring straight at me with disapproval written all over his face. My cheeks reddened, and I looked away. He probably knew that whatever story she was spinning was a load of crap.
          I sighed in relief when I saw Hunter hand her the keys and smile at me. I gave him a faint smile in return.
         "What'd you tell him?" I asked as she bounded over.
         "Well... You're on your period, need a change of clothes and feel like shit."
         "That's what you told him?" And I thought the red in my cheeks was embarrassing earlier.
         "Yes. I told him I was dropping you off at home and I'd come get him later," She shrugged, and threw me the keys, "Here, you drive. I don't like driving at night."
         Climbing into the jeep, the feeling of guilt began to worsen. I knew this was wrong, and yet, I was still doing it. I put the key in the ignition and started the car as I tossed the seatbelt over my lap. Brooklyn was already strapped in, and her feet were up on the dashboard, "Where to?"
         "Your dad home?"
         I shook my head, "Won't be until midnight."
         "Awesome. Let's go to your house first so I can change."
         "Can do. Would it be okay if I picked up Brittnee and brought her along?"
         "Go for it. Just make sure y'all look sexy as hell. You should see the guys that are going to be there."
         "Brooklyn, I'm with your brother."
         "I won't tell if you don't."
         I was beginning to rethink my decision. We arrived at my house in ten minutes; I may have driven faster than I should have. I turned the car off and climbed out so I could let Brooklyn inside the house. She asked where the bathroom was and I showed it to her before making my way to my bedroom to call Brittnee.
         It rang twice before she picked up, "I thought you were with Hunter?"
         "Change of plans. Would you want to go to Nicole's party with Brooke and I?"
         "Do you even have to ask? I'll be ready in ten. Be here in fifteen."
         "Will do," And with that, I hung up. I grabbed my makeup and made my way to the mirror that was attached to my dresser so I could reply it and add some eyeliner. After that, I switched my Vans for a pair of black stilettos.
         "Let's go."
         I jumped at the sound of Brooklyn's voice, "I've got to pick up Britt, and then I'll need you to give me directions to her house. Let me grab my purse, and I'll be good to go." I spun around and gasped.
         Brooklyn was in a strapless, navy blue dress. It reached mid-thigh, and the bodice was layered in lace. Around her waist sat a tan belt. She was wearing black boots, and damn, did she look good.
         "You clean up nice," I winked and giggled.
         She curtsied, "Why, thank you."
         I chuckled and grabbed what I needed, along with Hunter's keys. We headed out the door and took no time peeling out of my driveway. When we pulled up to Britt's house, she was already waiting outside and dressed in her black leggings and teal sequined tank top that showed off almost all of her chest. She had on heels as well, but hers were teal. Needless to say, she looked gorgeous too.
         "Let's get out of here. I'm so ready for this shit."
         I giggled as she climbed in back and got situated. After a few minutes of Brooklyn giving me directions, we sat across the street from Nicole's house. We could hear the music playing from the jeep, and there were already people drunk and making out in the front yard. I sighed, and turned off the car before stepping out, mentally smacking myself for going through with this. We all linked arms and walked in. Brooke took off on her own, said she had to find somebody; which left Britt and me alone.
         "I think we need alcohol?" Britt grinned and pulled me towards the kitchen. She grabbed two beers from the cooler and handed me on after opening it. We soon found ourselves on the eighth, maybe tenth? I lost count after... I forget. Britt and I were sitting near the pool, watching the drunken guys trying to dunk each other.
         "Nikita! Let's jump in!" She giggled and started stripping down to her bra and panties, which earned her a few whistles from the guys.
         "Nooo," I tried to fight as she pulled me to my feet and began taking off my shirt. "Okay, okay. Fine," I stepped out of my heels and stripped down. Barely having time to steady myself before Britt shoved me in. I grabbed ahold of her wrist so that she fell in with me. We were giggling as we resurfaced. I was so busy with goofing off with her that I didn't notice Erik standing in the doorway.


         
         






















Chapter Two: Erik




         Brittnee stopped splashing me and glanced up, "Whoa, who is that?"
         Giggling, I glanced at the door and immediately wished I hadn't. "Erik," I hissed under my breath.
         "I take it your little boyfriend doesn't know you're here, half naked in a pool full of drunk guys?" He sneered the word boyfriend again.
         "Erik, why are you here?" I asked, trying not to slur my words.
         "Wait, you know him?" Brittnee looked back and forth between the two of us.
         "Sadly," I grimaced at the bitterness in my voice. "Britt, will you go get us a couple of beers? I'm so not drunk enough to do this right now."
         Brittnee nodded, and climbed out. She threw her shirt back on before heading back inside.
         "What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be with Hunter!" I hissed under my breath when I knew she was gone.
         "For your information, I was invited. You're the one that supposed to be with Hunter. I sure as hell wasn't expecting to see you here. Speaking of which, why are you here?"
         I hated the smirk that was playing on his lips. Hell, I hated his lips; they were so perfect. I wanted to...
         "Darling, I asked you a question."
         "I'm here because Brooke asked me to be," I climbed out of the pool and grabbed the closest towel I could find.
         "You ditched to get drunk with a bunch of guys? What would dear Hunter think of that? Maybe I should call him..."
         I screamed as he pulled out his phone, "Erik! Please for the love of God! Don't! I'll do anything. Just. Do. Not. Call. Him."
         Whatever I had said appeared to amuse him because he placed his phone back in pocket, "Anything?" His dark blue eyes glittered, or maybe I was just that drunk.
         I nodded, "Just please don't call him."
         Brittnee came back out then, holding two solo cups in her hand, "I have no idea what's in this, but drink up, buttercup."
         I smiled and accepted the cup of what appeared to be some kind of punch and smelled like vodka, "Thanks."
         She plopped herself down next to me and took a swig of her drink, "Erik, huh? What I haven't I seen you around? I'd remember someone as pretty as you."
         "I actually just moved back to town. I'm living with doll face's boyfriend for now," He smirked at me.
         I decided now would be the time to down half of the cup.
         "Will you be going to school?"
         "Nope. I graduated early."
         Both of us raised our eyebrows in surprise, "No way! So did we!"
         I groaned inwardly and shoved her into the pool.
         "Hey! That was not fair!" She screamed as she pulled me in.
         I began giggling and raised an eyebrow at Erik, "Should we?"
         "We should," Britt flanked his left side, and I flanked his right. He caught onto to what we were doing because he made sure to quickly empty out his pockets before letting us drag him in too.
         A few hours had passed, and now three very drunk females were sitting in Hunter's Jeep. Erik was driving since he doesn't drink.
         I was drenched and so very exhausted. I caught Erik staring at me several times during the ride to my house. It made me uncomfortable, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to slap him or kiss him. I couldn't make up my mind.
         Erik stopped the Jeep and helped me out. He had somehow gotten ahold of my keys and was unlocking the door. I expected him to leave after he led me into the house, but he swung me into his arms and carried me to my room. Placing me carefully on my bed before dropping my things on the nightstand. I mumbled thanks and pulled the covers over top of me before falling asleep. I could've sworn I heard him mutter welcome and kiss my forehead, but I was too out of it to actually know.
         I woke up with a pounding headache and several text messages. I didn't remember much of last night, and what I did remember was pretty fuzzy. I glanced around to see that I was in my room causing me to crinkle my brows in confusion. I remembered Erik driving me home, but I didn't remember getting into the house or into bed. I shrugged and swung my legs over the side to stand up. I must have done it too fast because I immediately became dizzy, and I could feel the bile rising in my throat. I ran to the bathroom and began to throw up. When I was sure I was done, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and flushed the toilet. Then I went on a search in my medicine cabinet for my ibuprofen. I groaned to myself when I realized I was out. It took a bit of effort to make it downstairs. My dad was already gone again, or maybe he didn't come home. I wasn't sure, and it hurt to try to think that hard. I grabbed a pop tart from the kitchen before turning to go back to my room. My effort was cut short when there was a knock at the door.










































Chapter Three: The News




Could whoever this was just not? I really didn't feel like dealing with anyone quite yet.
Groaning, I walked to the door and swung it open to see Hunter standing there.
"Hey, How are you feeling?"
It took me a minute to recall what we had told him, "Um, better. I suppose. Still don't feel all that great, but it's not as bad as it was."
"Can I come in?"
"Um, sure," I stepped back so Hunter could step inside.
"How did your night go?" He glanced sideways at me as he took his place on the couch.
"It was fine?"
"Would you like to tell me what you were actually doing last night?"
"Hunter, what are you talking about?"
"I know what Brooke told me last night was a lie. You ended that last week.
Fuck! How could I have not thought about that? "Hunter, I just didn't feel comfortable going out last night. To be honest, Erik weirded me out. So I asked Brooke to take me home seeing as she didn't want to be there either."
"So you weren't at Nicole's party last night?"
"No. Brooke dropped me off, and went to the party. But I stayed home," I felt guilty as I lied straight through my teeth.
         "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm not meaning to make it seem like I don't trust you. I just found it odd that my sister, best friend and Britt went, but you stayed home. You're always with Britt."
         I ran a hand through the tangled mess I called my hair, "Last night, I just wasn't feeling like going anywhere. Okay? Drop it, please. I told you the truth.
         "I believe you," Hunter leaned over to kiss me, and I realized I still had alcohol on my breath. What if he could smell it?
         I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back, shaking my head, "I literally just woke up. I haven't brushed my teeth so please do not kiss me.
         Hunter let a shaky breath escape his lips, "I need to get going. I just wanted to see what was going on. I love you, Nikita."
         "I love you too, Hunter."
         I shrank back against the couch and burst into tears. I have never lied to Hunter before. What was I doing? What even happened last night? How could I have been so stupid?
         I was too busy crying to notice my dad walk into the house.
         "Honey, are you okay? I just saw Hunter leaving. He looked upset. Did something happen between you two?"
         "I just lied through my teeth to Hunter," I felt my small frame shaking as my dad walked over and wrapped his arms around me.
         "About?"
         "I ditched our date last night to go out with Brooklyn and Brittnee. I told him I just came home. I didn't want him to know I ditched just to go to some stupid party," I began crying harder and pressed my face into my dad's neck.
         "Did anything happen that shouldn't have?"
         "N-no."
         "Then don't worry about telling him. He won't be mad for long."
         "Thanks, dad," I pulled back and wiped my face with the back of my hands. "Why are you home so early?"
         "Lunch. I have to head back to the office in an hour."
         "Oh, well it's good to see you. Even if it's just for a little bit."
         "It's good to see you too, honey. What are your plans for the night?"
         "Britt was going to come over, and we were going to have a movie night."
         "That sounds nice. I hope you guys have fun."
         "Thanks, daddy. I'm going to go get washed up. I'm a mess," I laughed softly.
         "Okay, honey. I'll be back around three in the morning."
         "Alright, daddy. I love you," I kissed my dad's cheek before making my way upstairs.
         "I love you too, Nikita. I love you too."
         By the time I had gotten out of the shower, was dressed, and had my hair and makeup done, my dad was gone. I let out a small sigh. I hardly ever got to see him and the few times I did, we never had the time to actually spend together.
         I grabbed my phone off my nightstand to check the messaged I had from this morning. There were for of them, one from Britt, one from Hunter, one from Brooke and another from an unknown number.
         Do you still want me over tonight? I know how bad my hangover is. I can only imagine how yours is. -Brittnee xx
         Absolutely. Do we still want to drink? Btw dad won't be home until three in the morning. -Nikita xx
         I sent the quick reply and opened Hunter's message.
         Hey babe. Can I come over? I'd like to talk to you. -Hunter
         I didn't bother responding seeing as he came over anyways. The next text was from Brooklyn.
         Did you have fun last night? I know we didn't see each other after we got there. I only went to the party to meet up with a guy I've talking to. Hunter's been hounding me about where you actually were last night, btw. Haven't told him. Just figured a heads up would be nice. -Brooklyn
         Yeah I know. He came over this morning. I told him I felt weirded out by Erik and I just didn't feel good. Don't think he believes it. -Nikita
         I hesitated on opening the last message. The number wasn't familiar, and I didn't know who it could be. I was honestly scared.
         Hey it's Erik. Stole your number last night. Can I talk to you sometime today? -Erik
         When in the hell did he manage this? My phone never left me. Except for when we were by the pool. And what did he want to talk about? There's nothing we needed to say to one another. Is there? I groaned. What did I do last night?
         Yeah, sure. Swing by in 10? -Nikita
         I placed my phone in my pocket and had to immediately pull it back out.
         Be there in 5. -Erik
         Yay. Him and Hunter first thing in the morning. This is just what I wanted. I made my way downstairs and laid across the couch, turning on Netflix. As I started my favorite show, The Vampire Diaries (Hello, have you seen Damon? Ugh. That man is gorgeous.), there was a pounding on the door. Knowing whom it was, I yelled, "Come in!" and sat up.
         Erik walked into the living room and took the love seat, "What do you remember from last night?"
         "I remember you showing up, me getting way too drunk, and then you bringing me home. That's about it. Why?"
         "That's it?"
         "Yes, Erik. That is it. Am I missing something?"
         "You kissed me last night when I was putting you in the jeep to take you home."
         I stayed silent for a few minutes and stared at him is disbelief. There's no way I would've kissed him. There's no way I would've cheated on Hunter. Drunk or not, "Don't you think I'd remember something like that? There's no way I would've kissed you. I wouldn't have done that. I'm dating Hunter. I love Hunter."
         He ran his hand through his hair and sighed, "Nikita, you kissed me last night. I was sober remember? I remember everything. You were very drunk, and if it makes you feel any better, you called me Hunter when you kissed me."
         That did not make me feel any better about this. I cheated. Plain and simple. Regardless of how drunk I was or what I called him, I had cheated. "Does Hunter know?"
         "No, I haven't told him. And the girls don't remember anything."
         I let out a sigh of relief, "Are you going to tell him?"
         "That's why I wanted to speak with you. I think you need to but if you aren't going to, I won't say anything."
         "Erik, I can't tell him. I already lied to him this morning. Can you imagine how he'd feel if he found out I not only lied, but I cheated as well? I can't. I just can't."
         "Nikita, he's going to find out eventually. Ever if neither of us say anything," He glanced over at me.
         "I know this! Okay? My boyfriend is going to end up knowing everything. I get it, but I cannot tell him. Not immediately. I need to think about this," I felt the tears building up and choked back a sob.
         "Nikita, I'm so sorry. I should've stopped it. I shouldn't have let it happen. I promise it's not going to happen again. I'll be keeping my distance from you," With that, he stood up and walked out the door.
         As soon as I heard the door slam shut, I burst into tears.

© Copyright 2016 Ayla Marie (rnichole7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2071947-Guilty-Pleasures