*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072236-AFFORESTATION
Rated: E · Article · Writing.Com · #2072236
PLANT TREES........ AND PLAN A BETTER FUTURE.
Afforestation : The Need of the Hour

We are living in the modern age of development where we have left everything behind in the mad race of development. The race of development has made us take the mother earth for granted and as a result, we have started cutting the trees mindlessly to meet our present requirements. Threes are considered to be the "Powerhouse of Evolution" and they are helpful to in a many ways. They not only provide us fresh oxygen but, they also reduce pollution absorbing carbon from the atmosphere. They are helpful in reducing global warming, besides, they are the constant source for furniture, paper, medicines, firewood, etc. It's a matter of great concern that the trees are cut in large numbers for human settlements, papers and fire wood. If the present trend of cutting trees is not checked then we will have to face dire consequences. It is, thus, the need of the hour that we should plant more and more trees. The government should start a large-scale campaign to make people aware about the importance of trees. Like the literaly campaign of "Each one Teach one", it should be the prime duty of everyone to "Plant a tree on his/her birthday."

© Copyright 2016 Lucifer (jasujadaksh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072236-AFFORESTATION