*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072287-Will-there-be-a-second-chance
by Amrita
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #2072287
Second chances are given only to people who deserve it.
Have you ever wanted a second chance?, but at the end it was too late. Yeah, I know what it feels like but I'll be talking about a similar situation that happened to one of my friend. There was this handsome guy, his name was Shane. He was everything a girl wanted, charming, smart, funny, seductive, he even played on the Football Team. Even his girlfriend, Jamie thought he was perfect. They both thought they were perfect for each other, but eventually they were wrong as most couples are.
Summer break was over and school has just started back. There was a new girl who came in, her name was Candacie. As soon as she stepped into the school, all the guys where watching her and all the girls were jealous, even Jamie. Candacie was in Jamie class, Jamie didn't like her because it seemed like every guy wanted her, even Shane. While walking to class Jamie saw her boyfriend talking to Candacie and she immediately got angry and asked, "What are you doing talking to her?", He replied, " Jamie, I was just being nice, would you relax". Obviously Jamie didn't fall for that, she hold Shane and kissed him and told Candacie, "Back off, he's mine".
There was a knock on the door, when Shane opened it he saw Jamie and he said," hey babe, come in". When she walked into the house she saw Candacie sitting in the living room. She asked, "Shane what in the world is going on here?", He said, "I was just helping her with homework, she didn't understand". Jamie said, " you think I'm a fool?", "GET OUT!, NOW!", she shouted at Candacie. Jamie got so angry with her, there was a huge argument. They didn't speak to each other for days. Until one day she went to him and said, "I'm sorry for what I did, but I was just angry that you had her in your house and you barely know her", Shane replied and said, "there's nothing to worry about, I wouldn't do you wrong". She smiled and they both walked home holding hands.
The two was walking to a party at Jamie's friend house. The party was nothing Shane expected it to be, a lot of drugs, alcohol, etc. Shane wasn't use to these things but he was hanging with his friends. Minutes pasted and Shane realized Jamie was gone so he began to ask her friends where she was, one of her friend said, " She told me she was going to fix her makeup and hair". So he went to check the washroom but when he passed by the bedroom he heard moaning. When he look he saw Jamie having sex with his brother". He was shocked, he said, " Jamie! ". She jumped out of the bed so fast and couldn't even speak. Shane ran downstairs and rushed to his car, she followed him. "Shane, I'm sorry. It's not what you think", Jamie said. "You've been on my case about hanging out with Candacie and all this time you've been sleeping around with other guys and got the nerve to say, it's not what I think", He replied. She couldn't answer him because she knew she was wrong. She was blowing up his inbox when she reached home, he ignored all her messages. In the morning at the school, she was begging, crying, back for another chance but he kept walking away.
Weeks and weeks pasted and Jamie was still begging back but Shane couldn't forgive her and while everything was going on between them, Candacie was helping Shane get through everything and eventually he fell for her but she always liked him but never said anything because he had Jamie. After he see how understanding she was, he decided to give Candacie a chance. So Shane and Candacie got together and Jamie was out of the picture, forever.
© Copyright 2016 Amrita (amrita1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072287-Will-there-be-a-second-chance