*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072801-Heroes-Take
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shigen
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2072801
Crime-fighting heroes engaging in impulsive events.
Retrocity is a great place to be, having a large population move around the busy streets. Many people are active throughout their daily lives, reading messages, chatting with friends, and driving around the city.

Restaurants, shopping centers, and parks attract many people. Drawing attention with their goods and service, it captivates the need for people to be there. These can be unusual hangouts and what not for people who are ready to meet and relax.

So much is happening in town, even the average Joe, Charles Striking, is in town. Somewhat the womanizer and helpful samaritan, he is currently taking on other duties. At the moment, he is there to take care of some unfinished business: shopping for clothes in the Hotsy-Totsy Mall.

"Oh boy, what will I buy today" Charles says, pumped with energy. It's going to be a great day for him.

Charles wants to look good today, seeing as how he plans to hang out with a beautiful blond at a popular diner. A wonderful dame, she is. Smart, king, helpful, and whatever else. Who knows, he might get a phone number or something. Energized by this, Charles quickly scans the area.

"Giggling water! This suit looks quite dapper" he exclaims as he picks up the suit. Deciding that it would probably be good for him, Charles checks the price tag.

"What? This costs 150 dollars! That's baloney" he shouts in the mall.

Thinking over what he should do, he decides to look at other clothing. Hopefully he has enough money to take care of the expenses in buying food on the date.

With a sigh, Charles goes over to the changing room. Maybe buying the suit will be worth it, he thought.

After a couple of minutes in changing clothing, Charles steps out and looks at the mirror.

"Masculine muscles! I look swell" he hollers.

"Ah yes, it does look great on you" says an unknown voice.

"It does? Is it really" Charles questions to the person. His voice fills the area. Turning towards the person, Charles notices one of the female employees coming over to him.

"It suits you very well" says the stranger.

The female employee looks at Charles, confident by her answer.

"Is it swell" Charles asks with his booming voice.

"It looks great. Don't you worry, this will make anyone for you" she replies.

"Why thank you ma'am. I hope my date thinks so. I mean, I don't want to look like an ossified flour-flusher" he states.

"Nah, just be yourself and your date won't care"

"You're right" he yells in a lively manner.

"I know" she calmly says.

"Perhaps I worry to much" he shouts out with stimulating energy.

"Eh, it happens" the employee replies.

His day goes well without being bothered by any bluenoses trying to get into his business. Perhaps he shall visit the mall on another day.

"Thank you very much, you beautiful swan" Charles cries out before grabbing her hand and shaking it in a hand gesture.

"You're very welcome, the name's Stacy" the female clerk answers in a sedated manner.

Everything thing goes well as Charles gets ready to greet himself until a rupturing sound is made. The ground shakes, the people stagger and nearly everything in stock falls over. Stacy almost falls over, but Charles quickly catches her.

"Thank you mister" she says to the benevolent man. Immediately, another shock wave occurs. Both Charles and Stacy regain their footing. Stacy stands up and holds onto a nearby wall and wonders just what is going on.

More noises and quakes are being heard throughout the town.

Through the disaster, Charles gives a serious and questioning look. Wanting to know what is going on, Charles decides to act. Heading back in the room, he quickly leaves the clerk who has yet to notice.

Out on the streets, chaos is occurring as people are running away. Some are trying to hide from this strange occurrence. Cars and buses are toppled over as buildings have craters in them.

Monsters appear around the area, growling and roaring. They scamper about causing mischief and mayhem. Strangely, a figure wearing strange shaman clothing appears in the middle of the street, calmly walking.

It appears to be a woman, grinning madly in a strange shaman uniform. With a staff in hand, she causes explosions in the vicinity, spawning Golems from the fallen debris.

Golems appear around the area, wreaking havoc and tossing objects around. Vehicles are being thrown in random directions, crashing into the sides of buildings and other areas in the city.

So much disaster is occurring.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a man in blue appears in a speedy manner, muscle-bound and determined. Coming to a stop, the hero looks at all the chaos around.

Many people are fearing for their lives as these rampaging monsters appear all around. These creatures are out of control and are ruining foundations and the scenery present.

All of this is too much for the bewildered hero. With a shocked expression, he shouts out "Sweet nipples of Justice! What in the world is going on!?"

The rest of the story so far:

http://bit.ly/1PMQnkS
© Copyright 2016 Shigen (ferryst0ry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2072801-Heroes-Take