*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074064-classical-dance
by foram
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2074064
performing an art and do some creativity in it.
classical dance is having a science , maths , particular steps and mudras of hand , expressions , rules and regulations which we perform for attraction , to tell a story of god or goddess , for entertainment purpose and as well. it is mainly having three major parts first is nrutt ,second one is nrutya and third is natya.

classical dances are so many "bharat nattyam" , "kathak" "kathakali" and "manipuri". we can say dance is as same as yoga.
it will give you daily basis of exercise of full body, it will keep you fresh and alive all the time, build up your confidence to highest level, it will give you more knowledge you can say it scientifically, spiritually and even practically. make your personality a unique one which you cannot able to imagine.

dance will change your way of talking to others , helping to focus on what you are working or on a goal which you have set for your future. increase your level of patience , keeps your heart pure and generate positive feelings, positive energy in your body. keeps you away from negativity and give you a step to success.

so in life every human being should have one hobby or he/she should be always passionate about it as it will bring a new meaningful life to them to explore in this world.
© Copyright 2016 foram (foram20071994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074064-classical-dance