*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074619-superhero
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #2074619
the story of a girl who waited too long
All her life she waited. She never acted. She waited for her father to come back. She waited for him to like her. she waited for her grades to come up. All she ever did was wait. She should have went to her father and tell him to come back. She should have told him she loved him. She should have studied. But instead, she waited. She'll never wait again. She's in college now and she won't make the same mistakes she made in high school. She won't wait, she'll act. Waiting got her nowhere. She ended up alone, with no father, no love and bad grades.But today's a new day. No more waiting she tells herself. Only acting. Today she'll open the doors of NYU and she'll be a new person, but still, she's waiting for someone to open them for her. Still waiting for her father to come back. Still waiting for the same guy to tell her he likes her. And still waiting for miracles to happen.
© Copyright 2016 someonewhowrites (writer007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074619-superhero