*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074783-ACTRESS
by Nish
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Tragedy · #2074783
Reality is what we doesn't know
'Ah... Ahhh ooo no shit', 'cut it ' shouted the director.' Emotion Ria!, emotion; the viewers must be at their limit when they see this in the screens. Do it as if it is real, I mean real' director said by forcing her to fuck the co-star in front of twenty strangers.

It's the most hardest job in this world.

Ria, a theatre artist who got her first project on regards for her wonderful acting portraying CLEOPATRA in a play when she was just 17.

On the day of her 18th birthday she took the first shot of her first film. A film which many leading actresses said no as the content was extremely explicit. Being a debutant she did this film hoping for a very glorious career in the evergreen cini field.
The price she paid was her virginity.

It has been four years and she is doing her fourth film but again she was forced to do this erotic crime thriller subject as it was the project said no by many leading actress and she hopes that it(this movie) would again bring her another golden globe.

It was almost dawn when she finished doing that horrible forced intimate Intercourse and she was in her caravan weeping. One couldn't imagine how horrendous a Intercourse scene is made.

For the pleasure of audience and filmmakers actors are tempted to do these kind of role, though they didn't wish to do.

She wept and wept. But came out as a charming young butterfly. She drove straight away to her personal doctor's residence.

She used to come here everytime she had Sex with a co-star.

“Your body can’t take doing that every single day—it might break or start prolapsing.”

These are the words of a pornstar which her doctor used to repeat everytime she drops at her residence. She had a regular vaginal checkup and stirred her SUV towards the Morridona Park.

It was a deserted way filled with few uninhabited houses and of course some elderly couples stay near the park, a retired paradise for them.

The minute hand ticked 7 on a Sunday morning, but the scene around the park was unusual for a holiday. No one was there she parked her car;just came out ; ripped off her clothes and fell down unconditionally in the chill grassy outfield.

Her black inner made her body a look like a zebra. She thought of that horning Sex that she had done a while ago and wondered that all her acting is well enough for the viewers to get satisfied. She enjoyed the sun rays and went to a drowsy state.

After a while she was suddenly woken up by a starring sound of steel that came dragging towards her within a blink of a eye she went unconscious.

When she regained herself, she found that she was naked and hurt in back end of her head that made her to faint.

A middle-aged (around 30) woman came near her and looked keenly all over her sweating body covered with sand and dust
She shouted at the lady and demanded to release her and pleaded that she would give her anything she wants.

The strange lady grinned and said " I want your face and that erotic reactions you gave in your movies". The actress looked puzzled.

The lady with a gun in her hand continued "My husband used to watch your Sex scenes and fuck me imagining your face.

He tortured me to give those fucking reactions that you gave. I'm fed up with all these and I decided. Your are responsible for all my tragedies and you are gonna pay for it", she finished and disappeared towards the left corner of the room that remained dark.

An hour passed. A gritty male voice pierced the room's darkness and when he entered the room and came in contact with the nude lying actress he jaw-dropped.

A male is a male. He tore his clothes and fucked her like an animal and keep her face in front of his, enjoying those reactions.
She frowned, screamed like a deer in well nothing came for her saviour and when he was about to ejaculate, the lady came back and shot his head from back.

Moments later she shot herself.

Here is the reality. What a Sex scene from a movie could do to a happy couple. She was fixed with horror and couldn't accept what had happened.

She bleeded as there were moments she refused and the man pierced.

She stood and came to her car and drove it with a high speed and stopped in the bridge on the way. She still remained naked.

Acting is something you give for the society; not to take something.

NEXT DAY,

The newspapers posted a glamorous photo of the actress marketing the demise of a young girl.

© Copyright 2016 Nish (rnishanth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2074783-ACTRESS