*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076032-words
Rated: E · Monologue · Other · #2076032
releasing thoughts.
death
truth
sympathy
death is like a series of events that are religious and constant, having its pros and cons like every other imaginable thing in the world.
truth lies within, truth is more than words it is habitual actions manifested within one's inner most thoughts. and too many times it is discarded and forgotten or simply overlooked because of the consequences which are latched on to its long slim yet strong back. truth is more than words it is the accumulation of ones thoughts, queries, ideas and desires. truth can never be monogamous because truth relies on honesty, trust, respect, decency and loyalty to perform at its best. truth is more than just words it is the source sanity and the creator of disruption and hate, truth will always be seen as glorious until the stake which it carries pierces your chest, punctures your heart and slowly kills you from the inside out. truth from the depths of a sincere soul will heal open wounds, truth from a poisonous soul will infect these wounds two fold and seek to tear your flesh open wound by wound until all truth is within one gaping hole on your body.
being sympathetic will allow others to take advantage of your humbleness and will cause a parasitic relationship to occur. here nothing but truth from a an outsider looking in can cause death to this dreadful relationship, releasing you from the poisonous soul's bind.
© Copyright 2016 Balyn Mae (balyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2076032-words