*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077077-Appreciate-your-Parents
Rated: E · Short Story · Educational · #2077077
Love your parents, because they would go all the way out just to make you happy.
It was Feb 2, 2016, I had a terrible dream about my mother and father having a terrible divorce.
It started like this.
My mother and father was having a argument downstairs in the living room discussing about how t both don't take their active role in the house serious, but to know things got worst and they decided to get a divorce. So the next day they went to the court and everything was settle, but leaving my mother with less profit. I decided to go and live with my mother just to help her so she wouldn't be struggling alone. One night my mother and I had a big argument, because she found out I was selling drugs in school to support her by getting a little food money she wasn't pleased. So she told me "Arrianna baby girl don't worry we are going to make it through" I yelled at her and said, "Mommy but you are not trying hard enough, "I'm hungry!".
Next day, I went to school starving wondering if mommy is going to have food prepared at home when I reach. Bell rang, and I rushed home, but all of a sudden I saw this note saying. "Arrianna I love you baby girl there is food in the fridge that i stole and is now suffering my consequence in jail. I cried all night long and called my father and told him the bad news. He immediately picked me up and we went to prison to bail my mommy. When everything was done I saw my mother bolting out the doors to hug me, tears flowing down my cheeks I ran and hug her also saying, "Mommy I love you soo much I am sorry for everything". My parents was talking and the good news is my parents got back together and and everything lived happily ever after.
© Copyright 2016 acebailey (acebailey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077077-Appreciate-your-Parents