*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077105-The-one
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #2077105
Christina wanted to be the one Roberto love......
Christina sat all alone at a table with an untouched mixture of vodka and cranberry drink infront her. Her bestfriend Shanice begged her to go to the dance club with her, only so Shanice could leave her to go dance with two good looking guys. She began to grind up on them and Christina turns her her head away in disgust. Christina begins to look at all the lime green lights around with a dull expression on her face, she was already picturing going home to a nice warm bath and watching netflix and chilling with her teddy. Christina sighs and glimpsed at her watch and saw it was only 15 minutes since they arrived there. Christina tentatively raised the drink to her lips and took a quick sniff, she realized it didn't smell too bad. Christina took a tiny sip and scrunched up her face..Eww.
© Copyright 2016 Amyesha@writing.com (amyesha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077105-The-one