*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077237-Lexies-revenge-on-her-mom
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2077237
Lexie gets revenge
After Lexie had been tickled by her mom, she wanted to get some revenge on her. Lexie thought,- "maybe I could make a big mess in the house, or hide her car keys" Then it hit her, Lexie thought "I'll do what she did to me, I'll tickle her" Her mom was about 5feet 6 inches tall and always had perfectly pedicured feet. Whenever she wasn't barefoot around the house, then she was just wearing thin flip flops. So later that afternoon, Lexie's mom came home from work and laid down on the couch with her feet hanging over the armrest. She was wearing flip flops and was in a deep sleep. Lexie walked over to her mother and gently tied her ankles together with a scarf. She then slowly and carefully slid each flip flop off if her moms feet. Lexie began to lightly tickle the bottom of her moms left foot. Which made her move around and wake up, only to realize that here ankles were tied together. Before she could get a word out of her mouth, Lexie used all 10 fingers on her moms bare feet, causing her to yell and scream in ticklish agony.Lexie slowed down her attack and said " mom, this is for when you tickled my feet in bed a few days ago, and it looks like I'm not the only one in this house that has extremely ticklish feet." With that being said, Lexie continued her tickling punishment on her mom. Her mom yelled, screamed and laughed the entire time, saying " Please stop Lex!!" "I'm Much more ticklish then you are!" All of the pleas weren't enough to stop Lexie, she just kept tickling. Her mom could be heard saying " I'm too ticklish" "Please. Not my toes not my toes"after about 20 minutes Lexie untied her mind feet and quickly sprinted to her room, locking the door behind her.




























© Copyright 2016 Tickling (imsoticklish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077237-Lexies-revenge-on-her-mom