*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077570-Life
Rated: E · Short Story · Experience · #2077570
An entry that gives advice on life
Have you ever been hurt before? Well I have. By a girl i really loved and up to this day i still love her. It's amazing how you put your heart out there so that you could only get heartbroken. Sometimes i wish that same girl who broke my heart would get heartbroken too and see how it feels but i know deep down inside i love her so it's rough. Life's hard folks but we just got to live it to the fullest.We are going to get heartbreaks but eventually our hearts would be mended and we would move on. We would fall several times but we would get back up, we might run a race and lose but we would run again and come in first place. We would would get sick but then we would get better and lastly we would fall in love and and fall out of love BUT as they say "Sometimes you have kiss a lot of frogs before you can find your prince",but in a guy's point of view which is in my case it would be" Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of Anatasias before you can find your princess". Troublesome right?????? I know I've been there before but you know what i realized......................I have my whole life ahead to find my princess and i'm gonna be ready for whatever life throws at me and you should too. As i said before, Life's hard but I've never heard of anyone dying because their choosing to overcome struggles in life.
© Copyright 2016 shaheim2001 (shaheim1408 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2077570-Life