*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078357-Attack-of-the-kids
by Evan
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2078357
A terrible story... But funny!
"Where are we?" Said Joe. "I don't know." Bob said. "I think its a school." Said Joe. And it was a school, When they entered they could go upstairs or downstairs. They went downstairs, and there was an open door, so they entered the open door. When they got in there were kids everywhere, there was another door. They went inside and the kids ran at them! Joe said "RUN" They ran upstairs and into the hallway. They ran into the library and called the military. 10 minutes later the military arrived. Joe & Bob found out that the kids were zombies. They were shocked! Joe said "What the Hell!?" "How did they become zombies?" So the military said "we don't know" "we did not know this could happen." "But stay calm, were trying to find out what's happening." Joe said "How can we stay calm!?" "Those kids are zombies!" The head commander said "We know" So Joe said "well why aren't you doing anything!?" The head commander said "We are, were trying to find out what's going on sir." Then they all ran out of the library and outside. The military called in an air strike and hit the zombies. But the zombies got right back up. The zombies got closer and closer, and finally they shot them with water, and it killed them. they ran home and told everyone. They tore down the school. Everyone was safe and happy. "The end"
© Copyright 2016 Evan (thebosses at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2078357-Attack-of-the-kids