*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079521-Hardwork-is-relevant
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Activity · #2079521
The need to encourage hardwork among Nigerian youths.
It is not necessarily everyone that must be wealthy, as there has to be a balance in the society as regards the elite minority and poor masses. Those who find themselves lucky to fall within the elite category should make very good use of it as to make an impact, while others who seem unfortunate, nonetheless can also make impact. Let's just learn to encourage hard work and denounce so many evils termed as pathways to quick wealth.

This syndrome of fast money is gradually destroying so many Nigerian youths. Majority of the youths here have no chills as regards hard work and life is a ladder which we ascend gradually talk. I have had different positions on this topic, but one thing is that majority do not seek the money for the passion of a successful business or hard work, but for the sole reason of extravagance or should I term it as "Show off". I believe that money actually come to those who deserve it. So you should just work hard and put in your best to your chosen career and God will bless your efforts.

We can say no to gambling and fraud. I believe that we seriously need to encourage hard work among our youths in Nigeria even though the present setting makes it tough, but that is what we need if we are to advance.

Good day.
© Copyright 2016 kayparkerofficial (kayparker8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2079521-Hardwork-is-relevant