*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080340-The-Big-House
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2080340
Three children living in a home made out of food and they have strange friends

Chapter one
It all starts with three children, Jay, Meme, and Tiny. Now, Jay was the oldest out of the three kids and Tiny was the youngest. He did not care about being the youngest but Meme on the other hand, she was every jealous of her sister. Meme did not like being told what to do and what not to do. She felt like she could do anything because she helped build the house for goodness sake. But, Jay did not feel that Meme was old enough to have a lot of say in what went on in the house. See, the house was not normal at all. It was very, very special. Each room of the house was different and outstanding; there was not a room that was the same. Normal house have living rooms and bedrooms and kitchens, not this house. This house was unique.
See, it was not all made out of normal house things like; wood, and stone and glass. It was made out of "CANDY" and food the children really liked to eat. It was awesome to have as a kid. The roof had Fudge Sticks and Pink icing, and there was Hot Beans and Cinnamon Rolls. Oh! So, yummy to tummies but that's what made it special cause it was food, no one was allowed to eat the house. Getting ahead of myself, let's go back to Jay, Meme, Tiny and friends too
The three kids, built this awesome house out of food. The house had twelve rooms that did not including the living room, bathroom, and kitchen. This house was a house that was different from any other house. The outside of the house was made with Vanilla Ice cream, M&M's,Jell-o and Hot Beans. that is just some of the things that the house was made out of. The rooms inside was made out of different kinds of candy. The children had their own place that they designed. Some of the rooms they designed together. For example; the down stairs bathroom was made of Grammy crackers and Coca hair. This room was designed by the two younger children. Jay did not like this room because it was scary to her.


© Copyright 2016 SassyCat30 (mrsladycat37 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2080340-The-Big-House