*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081044-Star-Wars-New-Menace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #2081044
A new threat has arisen. But this is a threat to both the Jedi and the Sith.
The night was dim under the lighting of Coruscant. Though Horrus didn't expect so many Jedi to be on patrol that night, it was a convenient surprise. Horrus raised his hand in a tactical position towards the men behind him, ordering them to halt. Two Jedi roamed underneath the rooftop they were on top of. Hidden by their black cloaks, they stood staring down at them until Horrus gave the command to surround them. Horrus then pointed his hand forward, signaling the attack. Horrus landed first, directly in front of the Jedi Master. The others surrounded all three of the men, which included the master, the padawan, and Horrus himself. The master then stepped back, lowering his arm in front of his young apprentice. He then began to speak.
"Stop this. I was only bringing the boy to show him a sacred place above this level of Coruscant. Let us get to an elevator and we will be on our way."
Horrus said nothing and ignited his yellow saber, pointing it towards the master's face. The men behind the Jedi then grabbed the boy by the legs and arms, holding him tightly. The boy began to yell, but his yells were later muffled by another cloaked figure. The master spoke once more.
"We will give you anything! Please, don't hurt the boy!" The master raised his hands above his head in a surrendering pose. Horrus still said nothing, swung his lightsaber in two crescant motions, and cut off both of the master's hands. He screamed in pain as the smell of burnt flesh filled the air. The master, now knealing before Horrus, who had a lightsaber to his neck, spoke as a Jedi would.
"Before I die, I would like to know the name of my killer, so that I may truly be at peace. Who are you?" Horrus finally speaks.
"I am Eclipse." He then raised his saber as the boy pleaded for mercy and swiped the blade across the master's neck. With a "thump", the head of the once great Jedi Master fell to the ground and the young padawan sobbed in horror, after seeing the sudden death of his teacher. What would have been a normal ritual above the lower levels of Coruscant became a traumatic nightmare for a young boy. Horrus turned to the boy, who was still being held up by the cloaked figures. He then muttered something that the boy did not quite understand. Horrus kept his saber ignited once more, holding the yellow blade to the small boy's neck. With one final swing of his saber, the boy was decapitated, as was his master. Horrus then commanded the men to move East upon the rooftops once more, searching for more Jedi on the wrong level at the wrong time.
© Copyright 2016 Cyrus Moon (cyrusmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081044-Star-Wars-New-Menace