*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081262-Ivy--WP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #2081262
A little story regarding one of my RP characters or I guess two of them hehe
Ivy trying to relax finds herself washing under a waterfall, the sent of the nearby poppy field making the air sweet, her ivy plant piled high on top of her head she hears the footsteps of someone familiar stepping into the water nearby. Two large hands settle on her shoulders and start massaging her neck and back. A soft sigh whispers from her lips, in response a chuckled growl emits from above her and the hands make their way round her and they begin to pull her back against a firm yet soft body. Her eyes slowly close and she lets her body be supported by the much larger frame as they recline on the edge of the bank. The big hands roam over her body relaxing and soothing the ache from her muscles, sore from the last fight. A rumbling deep voice speaks from over her shoulder. "You are very tense Littleleaf, let me help you relax."
"And how do you propose to do that WP. Do you have some old wolves knowledge?"
"I may not know all the things this body can do, but even as a wolf there were many ways of relieving the stresses of battle." He chuckles as he moves one hand between her legs and gently caresses her bright red curls. Ivy gasps at his touch, her body clenching with sudden trepidation. "Hush Littleleaf, I would never harm you." Her breath catches at his soft reassurance and gentle touches. As he continues rubbing her mound and gently nudging her legs apart with his thigh, he brings his other hand to her breasts to rub circles around the pert rosy pink tip of each in turn. A quiet little moan escapes her as her body arches of its own accord. The cool waters of the falls on her skin feel like ice and her body feels like it is ready to come apart. Her left hand raises up to reach for support and to catch the back of WPs' neck, finding the spot just behind his ear under the white streak of hair, she scratches gently. To her delight she feels him twitch and is surprised by his body responding with a thickening of his member behind her left cheek. "You have awakened the wolf in me Littleleaf are you sure you wish to continue?"
"Yes." She says turning her head to look him in the eye. "Show me." A smile parts his lips and he leans down to press a kiss to hers while gently he presses one of his fingers between the plumping lips of her labia. Her gasp opening her mouth to his tongue, which delves into hers to dance sweetly coaxing another moan from her. Releasing her mouth for a moment he kisses his way to her earlobe to suckle on it, her breath catches at the nip he gives it before returning to kissing her lips, deep bass growls rumbling through his chest begin to vibrate her small form, which make her shiver with delighted sighs and whimpers, which seem to only make him respond with more vigor. Ivy can feel his member growing and pressing against her back more firmly, with tentative motion she slides her right hand behind her, still keeping her left tightfisted in WPs' hair, she gingerly with the tips of her fingers strokes the growing length of flesh and receives and immediate response of his body tensing and his kiss deepening. Bolstered by the response she wraps her hand around and continues stroking, after a few strokes Ivy begins to feel bold and releases her hold on his hair and his member, through it all the kiss was maintained, and once she was standing over him hands on his shoulders WP takes her hips and lifts her and himself easily from under the shower of the falls. Reaching the grassy bank where he gently lays her down she reaches out and encircles his member again now able to stroke him more freely. They stay that way for a short time enjoying the gentle caresses ad exploring each others mouths. Until Ivy moves her hand to the very tip of his silken smooth length and wraps her fingers around his head, this brings a growl and a firm thrust from his hips, grinning into his mouth she gently squeezes her fist around the head of his cock again. The growl she draws from him actually makes her squirm a bit, something deep inside her sparks to life. Lifting her arms around his neck she pulls him closer, down onto her. With their height difference the tip of his cock barely brushes the curls of her mound. The contact makes her core twitch again, she moans and finds her back arching again, but as she does so the grass under her tickles her. Her giggles make him stop and pull back to look at her. "Dose my spike make you laugh Littleleaf?"
"No, WP the grass," she tries to stop laughing but the look on his face makes her laugh even more. Moving so quickly she thought he was going to leave her there she calls out his name, but it comes out in a scream as he kneels down and presses his mouth to her mound, his tongue slips between her lips to flick across her clit before suckling on the ever so tender nubbin. Her screams and pleasure rocketing into the sky as her first climax shatters her. WP does not stop, he continues to lick and nip as she rides the wave through but only until her breaths come back to a little slower pace. Crawling up to hover over her quaking form he nips her swollen lips. "No more giggles?"
"No," she says sitting up pushing at him weakly. Once he stands before her she grabs his shaft, and her fingers wrap around him again he groans. When she leans forward and takes his head into her mouth a wild howl leaps from him, throwing his head back and his hips thrust forward. Ivy not expecting the motion takes half of him into her mouth with a gurgle, both hands wrap around the rest of him. She begins to stroke up and down his length with her hands and mouth. His hands held in fists at his sides he lets her continue, his breath rasping through his clenched teeth as she slowly sucks him in and then leans back to let her hands make the slid all the way to the tip before taking him back into her mouth. After several minutes he growls and can no longer stand there and do nothing. He reaches out and grabs her under her arms and lifts her to stand on the bank, she is now only a little shorter than him. Leaning down he kisses her and wraps his arms around her. Pressing against her he thrills at the feel of her warm flesh making full contact with most of his body, her nipples press into his chest, the curls between her legs tickling the head of is cock as it throbs with yearning. Sliding his hands down her back over the swell of her rear he grabs the backs of her legs and lifts her against him. Where his head now poised at her entrance. Breaking the kiss he nuzzles her cheek to make her open her eyes and look at him.
"This may hurt some Littleleaf." He says, his eyes showing how much it would hurt him if it hurt her too much. Nodding her head in understanding she leans in to kiss him again. With slow gentle rollings of his hips he presses into her, by engagingly slow thrusts, with each one going a little deeper into her warmth. After only a few of these shallow thrusts he feels the thin barrier, and with the next he feels it give and break, her body tenses. Pausing he waits for the tension to ebb from her body a little, kissing her until she begins to pull him closer with her legs and arms. He starts moving slowly all the while feeling her tension melt away and the fever build. She begins running her hands up and down the back of his neck, he breaks the kiss to lick away her tears and nuzzle her cheek. At her soft sigh he nips and kisses his way to her neck, her breathing begins to quicken and come in disjointed gasps. His thrusts pick up pace, he begins growling into her neck. She shivers with the sound of his need and the feeling of him moving inside her. So quickly their climax crashes into them like lightning, her arms wrap around his shoulders to hold on as the cascade of pleasure dances along every one of her nerves and out to him as well as fire burning everywhere his body is touching her. As the feeling continues all she can thing of is to keep the feeling going and she tries to take more of him into her. His howl she felt building from his core races up and out of him as he thrusts deep into her. Her whimper brings him down with worry but as he tries to pull himself out she grips him with her legs around the waist and lets her body down so that his full length is buried inside of her, releasing a howl of ecstasy. He leans forward and bites her firmly on the neck and continues his solid thrusts to take him to his own climax at last. She tries to speak to WP but can only moan and gasp as he continues to thrust. His bite painful but only adds to the pleasure. He releases her neck to lean back and howl again, Ivy pulls herself up to his chest and nips at one of his nipples, in return he thrusts hard into her. "Littleleaf!" He growls at her, almost as a warning, smiling she pulls her self up to kiss him. He gently moves back into the cleansing rain of the falls to cool them and wash. "You are mine now." He whispers.
© Copyright 2016 Amethyst Black (attyana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2081262-Ivy--WP