*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082115-Supernatural-High
Rated: NPL · Other · Fantasy · #2082115
A school for all kinds of supernaturals. From vampires, to werewolves. And many more too.
Chapter One
First day at a completely new school, went through my head every second it could. I'm used to moving and transferring to new schools, but this one is different. It is actually made for my kind of people. Supernaturals. I'm a wizard. I have been training for the past 3 years at home, teach myself how to do magic. Then, Supernatural High was build and I wanted to go there. I have always gone to a public school, but the schools I went to, were for humans. I never fit in. Didn't have any friends. I have friends, but they are not human.
Amber my bff is a witch. She is a good which; she only uses her magic for good. There is Sophie, my best friend, but not bff. She is a fairy and she loves to play pranks. Matt is a zombie. He eats brains a lot. Lastly, there is Garret, he is a vampire. I have 4 friends total. That's better than none. We all transferred schools, a lot. Hopefully, this would be our last time. The longest we have been in a school is a month. We have been to about 10 schools in the past 5 months. It's still our freshmen year and we want to be in a school where we can be our own blood drinking, brain eating, pranking, good, magical selves. It might be a lot to ask for, but we are supernaturals, we need to let our inner beasts. . .
Well, I shouldn't say beasts, because we don't know a werewolf. We need to let our inner selves with our powers and hungers free.
If you are wondering how Garret and Matt survived 10 high schools without killing someone, they ate/hunted before and after school, and on weekends they eat/hunt more. They googled murders in our area and killed them. Garret drank his blood, while Matt ate the brain. They are a duo. Like twins, but not. You get that, right?
Anyway, after I joined Supernatural High with my group of friends, I remembered something. "Guys," I asked.
"Yeah, Anna," they all said, at the same time.
"Will we have to have to move again. I'm actually happy here" I asked.
"Wait. I'll tell you guys in a second," Amber said, grabbing her smart phone and googling the school. "We do. . . not have to move"
I was actually thinking we had to, phew.
"They have dorms, which can hold 3 people at a time."

Yay. I might be paired with my best friend and bff. My name isn't Anna; well it kind of is, but my name is Annabeth and my friends call me Anna. I don't like to be called Beth and I'm pretty sure that my friends don't want to say Annabeth all the time.
My parents already knew that I was going to a new high school and they knew which one. They packed all of my clothes-which is a lot more than you would think I'd have- and put the suitcases on my bed. I had 3 suitcases sitting and laying on my bed. "This will be so fun to carry," I mumbled to myself. I am very sarcastic sometimes and then at other times, I'm the sweetest girl in the world. I like the color purple and sometimes red. I like the color black also, but sometimes I like to switch out my black for red or vice versa.
Tomorrow is the first day of school for us, for like the 11th time. I am-I might change it later- planning on wearing a lacey purple dress with a red and black belt, and some black combat boots with red shoe laces. I'll top it off with a black leather jacket, that the inside of it is purple and the inside of the pockets are red. I decided that I will not change that outfit, and that I will wear it.
I decided to got to bed-extra extra- early. I mean like 6p.m. early. I wanted to get some sleep, because this is my last time sleeping in my actual bed. Considering, that I will be in a dorm without my bed; I will have a bed, but not this one. I love my bed and sleep. I fell asleep almost right after I got comfy-which didn't take long. I was more tired than I thought I was.


© Copyright 2016 ShadowSupernatural (supernatual at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082115-Supernatural-High