*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082300-Intense
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jade
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Dark · #2082300
When she stepped in to the interviewing room, Morgan didn't expect this...

Intense by Jade
Prologue
Point-of-view-: Third-person limited *Prologue is seperated in to two parts so the narrator can go in-depth with the two character's mind.*

A/N- This is not an erotica, because I wrote horrible sex scenes- I only rated this 18+ because of the usage of inappropriate terms and phrase. I'm actually deciding whether or not I should write an intimate moment between two of the characters, but I don't want my story to go past the 18 and older rating...

His aquamarine shaded eyes stared at his reflection in the mirror, admiring the person shown. Swift mahogany locks shadowed his forehead, cheekbones prominent, and face structure on point. Women compare him to the famous mythical Greek god such Adonis for his amazing features.

Drops of shower water trailed down his set of rippled abs, glistening like jewels attached to the human skin. A towel dangled from his hips, covering eight inches of manliness from the world, and kind of securing him. After all, Sebastian willing to show it all to one woman; Morgan.

After her name was slipped from the deep depths of his mind, Sebastian wanted to slam his fist against the mirror in pure rage, which some may find odd because he loved this woman.

Ever since she entered the interviewing room, her outfit showing every bit of her curves, he desired to be with her. He didn't hesitate hiring her nor does he regret it.

But Sebastian was hurt by her treacherous actions, his heart tearing in two each time he reviews the image of Morgan and that bastard,rolling in pristine sheets with sweaty bodies. His psychologist told him to take a few days off from work and develop a hobby to erase the heart-wrenching memories, and perhaps Morgan all together.

The psychologist didn't know him that well- because Sebastian couldn't imagine Morgan swimming away from his thoughts. As he observes her from his office, he ponders about the purpose behind her actions and often fantasize about her and him. Paranoid thoughts swarm around his head as she tells him goodbye and leaves the office for the night. What if's threatening him to the core.

What if she gets involved in a car crash? What if some mugger shoots and kills her for her purse? What if she accidently leaves the front door of her apartment unlocked?

Sebastian knew Morgan wasn't that careless, but he still hired someone to follow her back home and keep updates about her. Sane people acknowledge this act as stalking, but it somewhat soothed him as he's informed that she's not in danger. His psychologist demanded him to stop immediately before he enters in to a brawl with the law, but Sebastian doesn't listen to the old man. He thought seeing a shrink would probably encourage him to non-adulterate his love for Morgan, not criticize it. Sometimes he-

A blood-curling scream coming from the guest bedroom interrupted his thoughts, and made him rush from his conjoined bathroom and in to his room. Sebastian wasn't astonish to hear the scream though- he knew she was going to be terrified to be tied on a mysterious bed, a revealing negligee covering her bare body. His favorite part in the process of kidnapping her was roaming his hands over her beautiful body, speculating the breath-taking sight of her pouty lips and long eyelashes. He was glorified by her amazing physique; a pair of smooth legs leading up to an hourglass shape. Out of all the women he encountered in his thirty-years, she was truly a goddess in disguise with her sweet voice and bright personality.
----

Morgan was thrashing on the king-sized bed, her heart rate accelerating as she realized she wasn't in her apartment. In fact, she was wearing a peculiar and raunchy nightgown, which was something she wouldn't be caught in.

When she feebly attempted to get up, Morgan realized her hands and feet were tied to the bedpost by rope. She tried wiggling her hand out of the rope's embrace, but the loop around her wrist was too constricting. She wanted to detach the strings of the rope by pulling on to it, but the bed just creaked a little as if she was putting strain on it. Whomever kidnapped her and changed her clothing, found a clever but overused method to keep her in one spot.

Morgan lifted her head up from the pillow to observe her surroundings, take notes of the area she was in. The walls of the room was painted deep scarlet, contrasting to the sunshine through the window and forcing Morgan to ponder whether or not a professional painter used animal blood to color the walls. Across from her was a large framed flat screen TV, the kind that you would see on Black Friday, but still cost thousands of bucks. On the right side of the room was an ajar two-sided door. On the other side of the room, was a one closed door.

Apparently, she is in someone's bedroom- by glancing at the TV, she assumed the person who kidnapped her was wealthy or some sort. It may have scratched out the ransom reason this person took her from her home.

Who kidnapped her? Morgan was an extremely curious person, always questioning about the unknown so she can increase her knowledge. But in this situation, she was isolated in a huge room, waiting for the person to enter the room and explain the purpose of her presence.

The sound of water streaming from a shower head caused Morgan to eye the door on the left. A conjoined bathroom...someone was taking a shower.

As the shower was still running, Morgan pondered of who may want to kidnap her. She never encountered anyone who may dislike her enough to take her, but she did have a few romantic admirers who she nicely rejected.

Her boss, Sebastian Wells, happens to be an admirer that wouldn't take no for an answer. As crazy as it sounds, she noticed the desperate glances he gives her as if...he wants her. He would observe her every move as if he was interpreting her body language. Morgan was sure it had to do with the that occurred months ago, but she thought Sebastian would forget about it and focus on his own devices.

She waited a seemingly long five minutes to pass so she can face the revelation of her capture. She thought they would immediately exit out of the bathroom and check on her, to see whether or not she was awake. But when twenty seconds flew by, she bit her lip harshly enough to draw blood out of red hot anger. She couldn't stand it when her wondering is left raw.

So she bellowed in to the air to get this person's attention, nearly irritating her vocal chords. Because she didn't know this person's real intentions, Morgan thought screaming was a dumb idea. What if she was kidnapped by a sadistic serial killer? If so, then she would regret her actions.

As soon as the door creaked open, Morgan straightened up herself to see the figure that captured her...and her heart crawled from her chest to her throat.

"Sebastian?" Her hoarse voice muttered as she glanced up at the older man.












© Copyright 2016 Jade (indieearworm4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2082300-Intense