*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083770-Smite-Nox-farting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bobob1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Adult · #2083770
The goddess of darkness gets gassy.
The goddess of darkness was waking around in the jungle, making sure she was completely alone. She had been planing this for day now, only eating certain foods, and making sure she could be alone. This is because the goddess of darkness had a kinkier side to her, she loved to let out gas and loved the smell of it too. Once she had made sure she was alone, Nox grabbed her fat ass cheeks, spread them, pushed, and let out a brassy FFFFFRRRRPTH. Nox moaned in exstasy as she let the hot fart out of her fat ass. Inhaling the sent of her gas Nox grabbed her ass again. She let out a couple of wet FFFFRRTs as she was groping her ass cheeks. Continuing to let out brassy farts Nox started playing with her huge tits until her stomach made a huge gurgling noise. This was the moment she had been waiting waiting for, spreading her ass cheeks, Nox pushed and let out a very wet sounding FFFFFFFRRRRBBBBTH. A log of shit then made its way out of the goddesses ass and into her panties. Nox was in exstasy as she let out fart after fart and hot logs of shit into her now brown and bulging pants. Now that it was over, Nox had a grapefruit sized bulge in her panties. She reached and grabbed the bulge, mushing the shit around, loving the way it felt on her ass. She then smacked her fat ass and let out one last BBBRT. Nox then began to walk home, the shit in her pants squishing all over her ass with every step she took.
© Copyright 2016 Bobob1 (bobob1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2083770-Smite-Nox-farting