*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085677-Faiths-Feast
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2085677
Faith chases a rival runner and accidentally eats him.
TFW Faith has no vore

So let's celebrate the release of Mirror's Edge Catalyst with a quickie.

*************

Faith’s heart throbbed. Her feet landed with sharp clacks on a tile floor. Black bangs bobbed in and out of her view. A vertical slit of light grew into an increasingly large rectangle as she dashed through a dark tunnel. Her target was a slippery one. He was a boy of just 14, known as “Pretzel” according to Merc, Faith’s handler. Somehow he had beaten the master runner to her original target, a hard drive containing some sensitive information. But Faith didn’t care about the data. She was more concerned that some random kid thought that he could escape her by running into an abandoned mall. He was fast, Faith had to admit, but she knew this mall. She was certain she could intercept this cocky teen in the next room.

Blinded by sunlight, Faith slid to a stop. Her hands fell to her knees as she breathed laboriously. She quickly scanned her surroundings. Overturned chairs and tables were scattered all over. Dusty old restaurant entrances, their signs wiped blank, surrounded her. A two-story balcony rose at her back. She brought her hand up to her ear and clicked a tiny device hugging her lobe. “Merc… *huff* I think I’m in the food court. I don’t see him… Wait. I hear something.“ Faith heard the rapid patter of footsteps somewhere behind her. She turned back toward the balcony. “Never mind,” she smiled, “Looks like I’ll be grabbing a ‘Pretzel’ at the mall after- Wha!?“ Faith gasped as a shadow suddenly darted over the railing. Pretzel, a lean dirty blonde teen clad in little more than a white tank top and a pair of track pants, seemed to hover in midair for a moment. Faith stared up at him, her maw agape. Pretzel looked down at her, his eyes bulging.

Then he fell.

Pretzel crashed into Faith. The woman tumbled over backwards, her back slamming against a table. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she recovered from the impact. She bordered on unconsciousness, but a strange feeling in her neck kept her awake. It felt like she was being force-fed a brick and that her sternum had swelled up to compensate. “Faith,” Merc’s gruff voice crackled over her earpiece, “Faith? Talk to me, girl.” Faith rubbed her temple and tried to reply, but she only managed a muffled moan. Something was filling her mouth. She could barely move her jaw.

Groaning and opening her eyes, she beheld the young, terrified face of Pretzel. His blue eyes gazed into hers, before drifting down toward her mouth. Faith followed Pretzel’s face to his neck, to his lanky arms and heaving chest. The lower her eyes went on his body, the closer he seemed to come to her. For a moment she assumed his legs were wrapped around her hips. Then she realized why he was so scared from staring at her mouth. Her lips were wrapped around his waist. Half his body stuck out of her mouth like a gigantic sub sandwich, while the other half filled her throat. His hands were stuck in her cheeks, his arms pinned to his sides.

“U-um, well,” the boy sheepishly stuttered, his voice a creaky pubescent whine. He smiled awkwardly. “H-hi, Faith… I’m a big fan & all, but…” He pulled his arms, which slid out of Faith’s mouth with a slimy pop. His saliva-soaked hands fell to his sides, landing on Faith’s lap as his arms went limp. “I don’t really wanna be food, so uh… could you maybe… not eat me?”

Faith’s eyebrows narrowed. She felt Pretzel’s muscly legs, the only bones in his body with any meat on them, wiggling around inside her throat. Even those minor movements made her feel like she would explode. Her esophagus must have been stretched beyond belief. Faith was made even more uncomfortable by the fact that her mouth was occupied by a young boy’s butt. Her cheeks were bulging painfully despite his meager waistline. Her tongue was flattened like putty, barely able to move. The taste of cloth and boy-sweat weren’t exactly pleasing, either. Faith was losing patience, so she thought of a simple solution. She figured Pretzel could get himself out if he pushed against her overstretched face. Unfortunately, his arms were still dangling from his sides, his slickened fingers tickling her thighs. Faith brought a hand up and made a pushing motion. Pretzel’s lip trembled. “Wh-what?” Faith rolled her eyes.

“Oh, like… push… myself?” Faith could barely move her bulging neck, but she managed a meager nod. “Ok…” Pretzel’s hands squished against Faith’s forehead and coated her skin in her own saliva, eliciting a groan from the woman. “S-sorry… Egh.” Pretzel pushed with all his might, which didn’t amount to much. His twig-like arms were no match for the vice grip of Faith’s throat muscles. Faith groaned. Her patience was rapidly diminishing. “Um… I can’t get out…” Obviously, Faith thought, imagining a different solution. She figured that if she could loosen her esophageal grip on him, he could probably escape. Without warning, Faith opened her maw as wide as she could, stretching her jaw even further beyond human limits.

“Eep!” Pretzel squeaked like a frightened mouse in the grasp of a serpent. His arms flailed as his body, slickened with sweat and saliva, slipped into Faith’s gullet. Her eyes expanded. She tried to stop herself from devouring the poor boy but she couldn’t engage her gag reflex. Faith felt Pretzel’s butt slide into her bulging, curved neck. His thin, almost feminine midriff soon met her lips while his saliva-soaked shirt saturated her tongue with a thick, salty taste. She then felt his flailing legs kicking wildly in her throat, stretching her elastic flesh every which way.

Faith groaned in greater pain than she ever recalled feeling. She felt like a balloon filling with water on the verge of rupturing. Then a tight, powerful sphincter opened and closed, grabbing a hold of Pretzel’s feet. Faith’s body acted against her will and ignored her pain, wanting nothing more but to make a meal of the gangly teen. Her esophagus sucked his body down. His feet kicked their way into her stomach. His mortified face moved closer and closer to hers. Faith noticed some acne above his cheek that she hadn’t noticed before. “P-please! I didn’t know the drive belonged to you guys! Honest!”

Only Pretzel’s head and shoulders remained visible in the outside world. Faith realized that her own impatience was dooming the poor kid. She pressed her hands into the dusty floor and carefully tried to rise. She grabbed a nearby table to steady herself. Her belly, which had gorged itself on the boy’s legs, swayed pendulously between her thighs. “H-hey, what are you doing!?” Pretzel exclaimed. Faith was going to bend forward to allow him to slide out. She looked deeply into his eyes and tried to assure him that everything was alright. Unfortunately her penetrating gaze had a different effect. “Y-you’re standing up to make me easier to swallow! N-no! Not on my watch, sister!” Pretzel thrashed back and forth. His head whipped around outside Faith’s dislocated jaw, like a worm in the beak of a sparrow. Faith started to lose balance. His powerful legs curled up inside her throat, his thighs caught between esophagus and stomach. He threw a powerful kick that hit Faith right in the underside of her ribs.

The kick hit Faith like a fall from a two-story building. Her pain receptors had gone numb. She fell backward again. During the fall she threw her head back, positioning Pretzel’s head, shoulders, and arms above her head, like a fleshy sinkhole. As she impacted on the ground, he slid in further. “Augh! P-please let me go! Or I’ll- I’ll kick you again!” Faith glared at the boy, wishing more than ever she could talk. “Alright, y-you asked… for it!” A weaker kick against her stomach walls inflicted little pain and excited an esophageal reflex. Faith faded in and out of consciousness as all her body’s energy was spent on a single gastrointestinal movement. She thoughtlessly swallowed, her throat muscles clamping around the boy’s scrawny frame.

With a loud gulp that echoed through the mall, Pretzel was squeezed down the woman’s gullet. As his head passed her lips looked up and saw her teeth framing the blue sky, his last glimpse of freedom. His arms still remained outside. He reached for the shining sphere in the sky. “Y-you can’t eat me,” he whimpered, “it was just a hard drive!” Faith laid a hand on her engorged belly, which now spilled between her legs and dragged the ground. The lower portion of her black tank top had nearly ripped in two. Faith wished she could let the stupid kid go, but by now he was too deep inside her.

Pretzel watched the woman’s tongue undulate under his chin. Like a pink, organic wave it carried him into the darkness. His head slid back into the throat, his forearms filling the mouth. The last shred of light slowly shrank away. As he descended the tongue rose like a hill, creating the illusion of a setting sun. Then it sprang to life and flicked him into the gullet’s grip. A final, resounding gulp squelched around the boy. “N-no!” Pretzel was plunged into the warm darkness. He felt the throat muscles expand and engulf his ears and his forehead before finally closing around his face. His arms, desperately grabbing at nothing, were slurped down like the floppy noodles they were. Pretzel was drawn into a humid, fleshy tube. Firm muscles kneaded his reedy form, enfolding his face to push him down bit by bit. His ears were assaulted by the gurgling and bubbling of Faith’s biology, a mix of sounds that made him feel like he was being smothered by squishy water pumps. Her heartbeat passed him by as his head slid through her chest, peaking in its thunderous intensity before fading into the rest of the gooey soundscape.

Faith sighed as her mouth and throat were at last cleared of teenage boy. Swallowing him whole probably wasn’t the optimal solution but things rarely went according to plan for her anyway. She felt as the boy slid into her gut, curling into an embryonic position. A smile crossed her face. Hopefully he wouldn’t be able to hurt her in that position. Her stomach was now an ever-changing dome, roughly the size of an exercise ball, clinging to her ordinarily trim midriff. Watery gurgles and groans crept out of the rounded mass, mixing with Pretzel’s muffled whining. Faith ran a finger over the mound. She remarked that it didn’t make her feel like she was fat, but rather that her flesh had stretched into a thick, jiggly sack holding a small but feisty passenger. She sighed and shut her eyes, her elastic throat returning to its normal shape. “Faith,” Merc’s incessant voice finally returned, “are you still there? What was all that noise?”

Faith weakly raised a hand to her earpiece. “Mmmh… Ugh. It’s… tough to explain.”

“…I’ll accept that for now. Did you get the data?”

The woman’s eyes shot open. “Oh shit.” She looked down at her gut and poked it with a free finger. Another lazy gurgle sounded behind its thick walls. “Uh… Hey. Pretzel, right?
You’re still alive in there?” The teen’s response was a sluggish series of jabs against the stomach folds. Faith saw a few scattered bulges pop up on the surface of her globular belly but the strikes barely registered in her overtaxed nervous system. Pretzel’s struggles were not painful, but all the commotion in Faith’s belly was still having a reaction. She felt a tumultuous swirl of gases and juices bubbling away in the elastic cavity. A gurgling pressure shot up her throat, burning in her chest.

“Ouff… Merc I’m gonna call you- *hic*- back…

“Faith? What’s going on?”

“Those pretzels… Aren’t sitting well… *HURK*-” Faith’s cheeks bulged out, flushing crimson. Her eyes watered. She struck the power button on her earpiece. Then her mouth swung open, unleashing the mightiest burp the woman had ever allowed to escape her belly. The sudden release of oxygen in her stomach tightened its walls around Pretzel, affording him even less room to move. His body now made a clear skin-colored impression. Nonetheless, he still wriggled around inside her, much to Faith’s annoyance.

“Hey, could you quit squirming around in there!? That hurts, damn it!”

“Quit squirming? I’m looking for a way out! Y-you swallowed me whole! Do you have any idea how traumatizing that is?”

Faith sighed, realizing that the boy had good reason to be terrified. She’d hate to meet his parents if he had any. “I know, I’m sorry. Look, I didn’t mean to put you in this… position. But I’m gonna need that drive. Presumably before it gets ruined by my stomach acids.” Faith paused after her last sentence, the absurdity of the situation becoming apparent.

“So what,” came his muffled voice, “you’ll just take it back and then digest me? No thanks! You’ll have to meet a few of my demands before I give it up.”

Faith arched an eyebrow, drumming her fingers across her belly. “Really? You’re the one trapped in my stomach, kid. You’re in no position to make demands.”

“Y-yeah! But I can ruin the drive myself if I wanna!”

Shit. He’s not wrong. “Alright, fine. What do you want?”

“Whoa, you’re really- I mean, uh, first I’m gonna need a computer!”

“…What kind?”

“The kind that can run really graphically intense games. A really high-end rig. You Runners got those, right?”

Faith shrugged, knowing little about computer gaming. “I guess we have a few that fit the bill.”

“Okay! And then, this, um, hard drive I have… I need one that’s equal in size to it!”

Faith’s lip curled into a strange shape. “That’s the original reason you stole it?”

“Um… yeah, I needed a drive to… save all my games.”

Faith rolled her eyes. “So I ended up with a bellyful of you just because of some stupid video games…?”

“Yup! And those are my demands! …Oh! And let me out of here, please.”

“Okay, your wishes will be granted. Now hand over the drive.”

“Um… How do I do that?”

“Just stick it up my throat.”

Pretzel complied and shoved the drive (contained in a plastic protective case) into the sphincter looming over his head. He reached as far into the fleshy tunnel as he could. Faith stuck her arm down her throat and just barely managed to grab the hard drive from Pretzel’s slippery fingers. She brought the finger-sized, saliva-covered case out of her maw and smiled. Faith wiped the case as dry as she could using her shirt as a rag, then put it away in her pocket. She stood up, her legs momentarily wobbling under the boy’s weight, before adjusting. She began walking back toward the hall she came from. It was the quickest way out. She also began thinking about how she had devoured another human being whole. Maybe she inhaled some nanomachines at the Project Icarus labs…

“Um… Faith?”

The woman stopped to focus on the muffled voice inside her. “Yeah?”

“You… were telling the truth? You didn’t want to eat me?”

Faith blushed. “Uh, yeah. I don’t want you to be in my stomach any more than you do.” Though now that I’ve gotten used to it…

“So… you are gonna get me out, right?”

Faith thought about it. Then she started walking again. “…Yeah, I just have to get back to Runner HQ. We’ll figure something out there.”

Pretzel fidgeted, settling back into Faith’s stomach folds. “Okay.”
© Copyright 2016 lllll1337v2 (lllll1337v2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2085677-Faiths-Feast