*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086093-Ninja-Academy-Soul-Star-Intro
by Anii
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2086093
This is written by me, as the youngest and least talented, I'm entitled to Janitor. Ugh.
This is the story of me. Me geting into the academy. Blah blah blah. Sadly, the only way into the academy for me is being assigned as a Janitor, as weak as I am. I'm in trouble. The miracles of God have been forced to a stop for my poor soul alone. Every day I go through another unbearable time of cleaning toilets and tripping over soda cans that those idiots can't pick up for themselves. Why should I pamper them? I shouldn't need to, but it's the only way I can even step foot into this school. I'm too young, as a matter of fact. Everyone here is in their teen years, and I'm stuck in my tween years, while only teens can attend.
Now today is actually starting to be a good one, why? Because today is my thirteenth birthday, and I can actually join the rank of no-star. There are five-stars, which are the highest rank, down, four-stars, three-stars, and on. You get the point. Well, these stars are based on the strength of your ability. In my case it would be the destruction of any miracle, I mean seriously. I run into people turning a corner, or trip over the smallest rock on the road. Rotten luck if you ask me.
© Copyright 2016 Anii (anillies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086093-Ninja-Academy-Soul-Star-Intro