*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086306-How-to-say-i-love-you
by angel
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #2086306
Here i would like to solve problems for new lovers who cant express their feelings..
How to say
"I Love You you"
If you like anyone or if you feel something special for someone, you must have to congratulate yourself because you are going to fall in love with him/her. In such cases we all face some problems. We can't understand how we could say him/her that i love u. Many love story comes to an end here. Because he can't make his partner understand that how much he likes her. I think that is not such a big deal. Keep eyes on your partner. Try to understand his movement. Try to be captured by her in different places where she goes. Make her understand that you are following her gently. Don't make any violence and never smoke in front of her. Do this for a week or some more time. Then try to talk with her. If she capture you on those previous days she will must talk to you. While you talked once something will of course happen to her. She will think about you on those days. Then you have to wait for her on her passing way and talk normally with her. After 3 or 4 days of talking like that you will tell her to give you her cell number if she has no problem. There is 80% possibility of getting her cell number in this way. After that offer her to make friendship with you. Of course she will do that. Then you should care about every single things of her that she likes or dislike. Show her your emotions. Make her understand that you are caring about her and her every single matters. And than the final moment. Make sure that her mood is fine and her temper s low. It is better to say i love u at midnight. Because her emotions works better for you that time. Don't hesitate just tell her "I Love You". Good luck for all of you.

© Copyright 2016 angel (jacim189 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2086306-How-to-say-i-love-you