*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087563-Savannahs-inflation-adventure
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #2087563
Ah ah ah no spoilers
Savannah brought our the pump, "okay here we go" she said locking bed door. She started unbuttoning her shirt blushing more and more after each button. She threw her shirt on the bed and took her bra off, she took off her jeans and cummed a bit, she took off her underwear, letting her 12-incher free.

"Okay here we go" she said as she grabbed the pump. "Here goes nothing" she shoved the pump in her ass as she let out a soft moan. She grabbed the pump and pressed down on it causing her ass to lift. She pumped again making it grow. After a good 15 minuites her ass was hugs. She gave it a jiggle " ooo it looks like it's about to pop" she said giggling.

She shoved the hose deeper In her to her stomach. She took a deep Breath and started pumping again, her stomach growing bigger with each pump, "oooo" she moaned filling fuller and fuller. Her breasts started filling up too. She stopped about 10 minuites later her breasts full, her stomach swollen, her ass huge.

"Well that was fun!"
© Copyright 2016 Lyrica (msinflation at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2087563-Savannahs-inflation-adventure