*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088047-Gone-In-A-Flash
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #2088047
A man has a strange encounter with his neighbor...
867 words



Alexis, as she called herself, was different. Even though there were never words to describe what he, somehow, subconsciously understood, he’d known. It had nothing to do with her natural beauty or the magnetic attraction he’d felt for her the day she first moved in. That, he chocked up to hormones and the fact that he hadn’t been laid in over three months.

Neil Fitch had sensed something extraordinary. At the time, he’d avoided the term ‘otherworldly’ but now it seemed to be the only word to describe her.

Now she stood in his apartment, nude as the day she was born, looking out over the city she’d called home for the past two years. Even though he’d imagined her in his bed more than he cared to admit, this was the first time she’d ever set foot inside his apartment.

She was nothing more than just his neighbor, yet in some way she felt like a whole hell of a lot more.

She was tall and lean, the way he imagined a super model might look if she were standing nude in front of him. Her breasts were firm with pale areolas. The nipples stood out as if she was aroused. Was she, he wondered. Was that, what this was all about?

She smiled as she turned to look at him. Her short black hair framing her face like some art deco painting from the twenties. She was not soft in any way but the angles of her look gave her a unique beauty. She could have easily come off as severe or stern like some seductive librarian about to punish you for not whispering. Instead, she looked elegant and—handsome.

His cock stirred in his pants.

“I apologize for the intrusion.”

“No worries. Happens all the time.”

“You’re too kind.” Her smile broadened. “We have been neighbors for 822 days and barely spoken.”

She stepped closer and he felt his erection filling with fresh blood.

“Do I make you nervous?”

“You’re just naked in my living room.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I should have realized. It is very different here.”

He was having a hard time thinking of any place that this would have been acceptable. Naturists excluded. “Where are you from?”

She turned to the window and pointed into the evening sky. “I come from what you might call outer space.”

“You’re telling me, you’re an alien?”

“I’m a visitor to your world.” She looked longingly out to the stars. He could see she was seeing a lot more than he could. She had family and friends out there somewhere. “It wasn’t an accident that I moved in across the hall from you, Neil.”

“Really?”

“You are my match. Every world has one.” She stepped closer to him and her skin began to turn iridescent and as she touched his cheek, small sparks of electricity arced between them. “I could not risk getting too close to you until my work was done.”

“What’s happening?”

“Our combined energies will allow me to access my portal home.” She pulled his t-shirt off over his head. “This is the only way.”

His skin began to glow as she leaned in to kiss him. The contact of her lips sent a surge of energy through his body. Was this what euphoria felt like? As she kissed him, her hands undid his pants and pushed them down. Soon their bodies were pressed together. Sparks were dancing over their skin. The connection was growing more intense. Her lips felt amazing on his.

She pushed him back onto the sofa. Arcs of lightning flashed between them as they momentarily separated. His erection standing tall between his legs. Like an electrically charged lightning rod, rolling electricity danced along its length. She took him into her mouth and worked his shaft with both hands.

She needed him ready, on the verge of exploding. But blowing his load into her mouth would do her no good. If he came too soon, she had no idea how long it would be before she could try again. Possibly years.

She straddled him and with one hand on his throbbing and electrically charged erection, she guided him inside her soaked vagina. Power pulsed through his body as if they had just made a complete circuit. The power was amazing, He could see visions of a far off world full of beautiful people, just like Alexis. Was this her her home—where she was from?

She rode him hard. “Cum for me,” she yelled, her own head going back as she prepared for her own orgasm.

His hands gripped her hips and with a grunt of pure energy, he let loose his semen. It flowed deep inside her body as she combined it with her own orgasmic energy.

Arcs of lightning flew from her body, filling the apartment in blinding light. Then, in a flash, she was gone.

As the weeks and the months past, he felt the void growing in his life. She had made it home. The visions in his mind had lasted long enough for him to know that much. He wondered if she would ever return to make him feel whole once again. After all, he was her match.
© Copyright 2016 Benjamin (writerjbenj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2088047-Gone-In-A-Flash