*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089079-I-think-it-was-only-me
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2089079
The world is round. Have a look around and find someone similar to you!
The world is too small. May be of size of a scrap. This may sound bit ironical, but to much extent this irony is true. The world is full of similarities and differences. And if you think you are the only one, then do have a close gaze around you. You will find many. But that does not take away the uniqueness that you possess. It is completely true that everyone born is unique in himself. The sole purpose of mine writing this whole mess is just that I came across this and from then it was just roaming in my mind creating hustle.

One night when I was having a thought that it was only me, the life happily threw a similar example in front of me. The feeling of being the only one disappeared in a flash. It is not very uncommon that it happens. But what matters is how much importance you give to it. Being on the odd side one must understand that destiny is not always odd, it is sometimes even too. So have a leap of faith in it and with open heart ingest that person in your life. The bond created out of similar agonies last longer than one built on the happy platform.

The burst of emotions often accompanied with a sense of wave of happiness, can often take the eye route. It is never bad to have such feelings. Indeed, it gives you a chance to utter what all is there inside you. The whole outcome of this small piece is just that a person can change the way you look at life. Its not only you whose perception changes but the cause of your change gets changed too. Its a thing to celebrate, a cause to enjoy and even more a reason to be happier...
© Copyright 2016 Enchanter (muditguna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089079-I-think-it-was-only-me