*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089662-Gods-Memorys-Act-2Part-2---Lore
by match
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2089662
Explaining alot more of the background of this world and properly introduing our hero's.
God's Memorys Act 2 - Lore


Match was walking home from school with his friend Heoin, the two boys are both 16 and go to St, Brains secondary school in the small town of Lankcra. A town in Ireland of about four thousand people were very little ever happens. Match is a tall, relatively thin, black haired boy. His friend Heoin is a little shorter with brown spiked hair. Heoin is one of those.. exocentric type people who strive to be unique in there own way, Match on the other hand is a relatively quite kind of guy, tending to stick to himself, not being much of a fan of parties or other social events but still able to have a conversation with just about anyone.

"So your home alone for two whole weeks then" Heoin said with a tone of jealousy. Match gave him a disappointed look "I already told you that I'm not having a house party" Match said with a sigh. The two continue there chat until Match reached the turn into his estate, he waved goodbye to his friend and started the walk to the end of the estate where his house was located. The estate was fairly normal as far as estates went, rows of unpainted two story houses, Some of them larger then others, had garages next to them and they all had a small drive up to the door

. Match's estate was at the end of the long road, it being one of the larger house had a small garage next to it and a small patio next to the drive where folded chairs laid against the house. Match took the backdoor key out of his pocket and wondered round to the back door. When he went to put the key in the door he realized it had already been opened, Match knew his parents were still on the cruise for the next two weeks and his siblings had front door keys. He took a deep breath and picked up the nearby broom. "It wouldn't be much good against a burglar but it was better then nothing" he thought to himself.

Slowly he pushed the door open as quietly as possible. His heart was beating fast, anyone could be inside but he took another deep breath and walked in. The hallway was empty and it didn't seem like anything had been taken, he walked in further and turned to the kitchen door, he waited a couple seconds and then kicked open the door. Too Match's surprise there was no burglar as such but three teenaged girls. One of them, quite short with blond hair and pale skin wearing a dress was on the floor with packs of biscuits scattered around her, a second taller girl with less pale skin and silver hair was holding the blond girls hand and trying to pull her back up onto her feet. The third and final girl was about the same height as the silver haired girl but unlike the other two she looked about 17 instead of 16, she was standing by the open fridge door, her hands full of food from the fridge. Her hair was long and a chocolate brown colour with a streak of it dyed red, she was the same height as the silver haired girl but her skin seemed radiant.

The girls all turned when they heard the door slam open and stared at Match. "And who the Hell are you then?" said the silver haired one. Match was lost for words, in his own house in his estate in his normal, quite, little town, was three girls robbing his kitchen and asking him who he was. finally he replied with "I was gonna ask you that but seeing as you asked so nicely, I'm Match". He knew it was a cheesy replied but he was sorter on the spot, he thought to himself.

"And you are?" Match inquired. Before The silver haired girl could stop her, the blond girl had blurted out the answer to Match's question "Were angels" she grinned. "Why'd you say that Alec" the older girl scolded "He could be an enemy agent or something". Match wasn't quite sure what he was hearing, maybe it was a comedy act to distract him so that they could steal more?

"Well seeing as Alec went ahead and said it, lets see where this goes" Said the Brunette, laying the food from the fridge back where she got it and talking a seat at the small kitchen table "My name is Cam and my sister on the floor there is Alec, the angry one is Gem" she said pointing at the silver haired girl, "and yes we really are angels". Match laid down the broom careful next to do door but still within reach and took the seat opposite Cam. He really wasn't sure what to think of all this but he decided to humour them for now, "not like I have anything better to do on a Friday evening" he thought to himself. Gem sighed and took the seat next to Cam, Alec went over to the kettle and started filling it with water. "Allow me to proof to you that we really are angels" Cam said before her eyes started to glow blue.

Match looked around himself, suddenly he wasn't sitting in his kitchen but sitting on air, he was literally floating in the sky. He looked around himself and realised there were strange building around him and in the distance he could see people, seemingly walking on clouds, the people, they had wings and magnificent halos of light above there heads. "Don't worry" Cam said soothingly "Its simply an illusion, a projection of the past. This is what you would probably call heaven. Long ago it was the only plain of existence in the universe, inhabited by omni-present beings known as angels". Match just stared in awe. If this was some sort of magic trick, then it must of taken a long time to learn. " Each of these beings in there own right holded great power but they lived in peace and tranquillity and so this power was never needed until long ago, one angel used a Taboo magic called, World Magic, essentially the power to create galaxies full of life. The angel known to others as God, used this magic to create this galaxy that were now in . The galaxy flourished with sentient life and over time that life grew to pray and worship God, this gave him a sort of magic power that allowed him to become stronger then all the other angels. You got all that?" Cam inquired, realising that this was probably allot to take in.

Match nodded although he wasn't sure. The projection was now showing the creation of the milky way galaxy and showing hundreds of plants with unimaginable alien species, like something out of a sci-fi film. Cam Nodded and started to continue explaining " God didn't at first use this new found power and so little changed in the heavens but many of the angels feared what God was planning to do with this ever stronger growing power and so they created there own galaxy's and so war broke out. The angels were classified as those who were loyal and followed God, while the Demons were angels who rebelled. The war brought chaos to the universe and all the new life was wiped out time and time again until only one planet in the whole universe was left able to sustain sentient life. That planets as you probably guessed, was Earth. It hadn't been attacked in the war due to its basic creatures known to you as the dinosaurs but when an angel space ship crashed on the planet, the dinosaurs died out and the early humans rose up from the ash's. With the playing field now seemingly even, The head Demon, Lucifer challenged God to a dual.

God's weapons, a relic, a tool containing the worship and pray of extinct races, was known to be the most powerful in existence, combined with the worship of the early humans, gave God a huge advantage. Satan or Lucifer if you prefer faced God with a weak generation one relic and little to no magic but yet still almost manage to bring God to his knees but satin was ultimately defeated and fled with his remaining followers. They had used up all there options and so they hide within the Earth, The one place left that God was unwilling to destroy. So the war was lost but the devils weren't destroyed, from inside the Earth they collected the souls of the dead humans and allowed them to live free in the underworld but if they so wished, he would make them demi-devils and--" Cam was suddenly interrupted by Gem " And so devils, demi-devils and angels like us who betrayed God, now fight for control of the Earth and the universe ya da ya da etc..." she finished.

Match stared at them for a moment before saying "so your telling me that God is the name of a angel tyrant and that heaven is where kidnapped souls go, where as hell is where souls are allowed to be free?" Match said eyebrow raised. "Yup" Alec said with a giggle as she placed 4 cups of tea on the table and took a seat, " except you left out the bit where God conscripts all the human souls he kidnaps to be his demi-angel solider whether they like it or not". Match wasn't sure what to think of all this but they seemed like they were telling the truth or just insane, he decided he'd keep humouring them, it was kind of becoming fun in a weird way " so then why are three of these angels in my house exactly?".

"Well on are last mission we thought we'd cornered an angel of war but it was a trap and only us three made it out alive so now were stealing food and waiting for the rescue team to come find us" said Cam slightly embarrassed "We'd use magic to signal them but that would also attract enemy agents and seeing as Ireland is like the a stronghold of the War angels, we'd definitely be caught" she finished, catching her breath and talking a sip of her tea. "So seeing as you seem to live alone here we were wondering if we could bunk here for a week or two" said Gem slyly.

It had taken a little more convincing then that but in the end Match had agreed, Cam had been a little surprised but was overall happy about the situation, the last week they'd been sleeping outside in the cold and stealing food by day, now at least they had a base of operations, free food and a bed each to sleep on. Cam was in the living room when Match came in, "listen" he said " I was wondering, if your an angel can you show me your wings? I know you did the projection thingy earlier but if your have wings that would really prove it" he finished a little meekly, blushing. Cam smiled and then nodded, standing of and walking over to the window. She grabbed the curtains and closed them before turning around to Match and closing her eyes. Slowly her wings unfurled from her back. The wings were a beautiful silky white and made of what look like naturally overlapping feathers. About three meters in length they were magnificent. Match stood draw drooped looking in awe at them.

" Wanna see something cool?" The angel said teasingly. Match hesitated but nodded and replied yes. The angel held out the palm of her hand and her eyes started to glow blue again but this time a much deeper blue then before when she'd done the projection. In her hand a blue orb started to appear out of thin air. Match was mystified by the strange occurrence. "This is a ball of pure energy created from nothing" said Cam smiling "it could power your house for a few years" she said and laughed a little bit when she looked at Match's face. They chatted for a little longer before Match went to go help the others girls who had insisted on making dinner. Cam looked through the TV channels. There was some story on the news about a little girl saving a women from a burning down building, the little girl was shown being given a meddle but other then that there was nothing of interest on.

Dinner was interesting, at first there was a kind of awkward silence but once alec turned on her 'cute little girl charms', it was like watching 3 old friends talking, Cam herself simply smiled and ate, happy that everyone was getting along. Angels have that effect of instant friendship towards humans seeing as they can naturally manipulate minor human emotions. Cam had a good felling about there new base of operations. End of Act2...




© Copyright 2016 match (cam-downy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2089662-Gods-Memorys-Act-2Part-2---Lore