*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090063-A-Royal-Triangle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Serial · Erotica · #2090063
Part 1 of a 3 part story
This will be a continuing story

"I married your brother. Whatever we had, has to be over." Hope turned towards the mirror in her bedroom. There was a quiver in her voice, a tell that she struggled with her decision. "The Queen would kill me if she knew that I had been cheating on Louis."

"Mother would not be happy, this is true. But if she knew that we were in love, that it wasn't just sex between us, she would understand." George caressed her shoulders, the silk robe she used to cover herself fell. "It's not as if you and Louis will be making an heir to the throne. When was the last time he touched you?"

Hope spun around, hand ready to slap. "That is a highly personal question. You have no right to know when my husband and I lie together."

"We all know the truth. It's only a matter of time before everyone in the world knows. The Tattler has already called claiming that they have photos of Louis and his lover. So why not just come clean and tell everyone in the family that you and I have fallen in love?" His arms encircled her waist. "I'm sick of pretending in my own home that we don't love one another."

"I gave you the chance to be with me. I told you to say that word and I wouldn't marry Louis but you told me to go through with the wedding. You made your choice, and now I'm making mine." George pulled her closer to him. He pushed his lips against hers. Hope pulled out of the kiss, her eyes blazed with anger. "What do you think you're doing. This is wrong!"

"With me all you could ever be is a Princess. But with Louis, you can be a Queen. Since Mother will never allow you to divorce Louis, all she'll tell us is to be discreet." He pushed the robe to the floor. Hope stood in front of him in nothing but a bra and panties. Neither spoke for a long minute. George fought the temptation to touch her breasts, until he finally gave in and unclasped her bra. He bent his head and flicked his tongue across her nipple.

She sucked in a deep breath, as her skin pimpled with goose bumps. George took the nipple in his mouth, as he pushed her panties to the floor. His fingers pressed into her wetness, soft moans escaped from her throat. "Why do I love you?"

The question was lost in more of her throaty moans. Her Prince fell to his knees and began to lap up her sweet nectar. Hope grabbed the poles of her bed to stop herself from falling, as he continued to eat her out. Every lap of his tongue brought her one inch closer to ecstasy.

She shut her eyes and threw her head back. With George, she never had to give direction, he seemed to know her body better than she did. He cupped both of her breasts, and thrust his tongue in and out of her faster. Her knees buckled and she fell onto the bed.

George crawled towards her. He spread her legs and thrust his cock into her tightness in one long push. She arched her back, as he pulled out. His cock teased her for a minute. Then he thrust all the way in again. His pace was fast and hard, it was the way she liked it when they talked about breaking up.

Her pink nipples stood erect from her rounded, large breasts. George bit one and pinched the other one. Their moans became faster as both neared orgasm. He growled in her ear, "You belong to me."

"Yes I do." She moaned as waves of pleasure rolled over her body. Both knew that it was true, even as she fought to be faithful to her husband. The words were not fueled by the lust that she was feeling in the moment but rather the love that she had always felt. Even before the marriage she knew that it was the wrong brother that she had agreed to marry,

A small flash of blue caught her attention for a second. But as George continued to pump his cock in her, there were more waves of pleasure and soon it was forgotten. He was near his own orgasm, Hope knew this because when he always picked up the pace when he was about to cum.

Another sign that he was about to bust was he began to nibble on her neck. One time he told her that it was because a previous girlfriend had told him that the neck was an erogenous zone. "You are the best. So big and manly."

This was more than just a platitude that she told him. It was the truth. He had asked one time if he was bigger than Louis, she brushed off that question. The truth was she didn't know, her husband had informed her that they would only have sex to procreate.

George let out a guttural yell that indicated he was letting out his orgasm, his naked ass high in the air. The door to the room opened.

© Copyright 2016 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090063-A-Royal-Triangle