*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090210-Lily-Mason-and-the-mask-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2090210
Lily Mason finds a mask while outside while crawling through a crawl space leading inside.
Chapter 1
A New Way of Life


Our story begins with a man named Abraham Mason, his wife Isabella and their daughter Lily.

Lily was just learning to crawl when her parents decided to move into a new town.

Once there, they let Lily crawl around the house.

Not knowing there was an open door that lead to the backyard, Abraham and Isabella brought their stuff inside.

While in the backyard, Lily found a secret crawl space that led to the inside of the house.

When she got to the end of the crawl space, she saw a glowing green object blocking the way in.

Lily grabbed it and headed back outside to see what it was.

When she saw it was nothing but a green wooden mask,she turned it around to look at the inside.

When she saw it glow again, she put her head inside of the mask.

The mask jumped off the ground and onto her face causing her to spin around the house in a tornado, knocking everything over in her path.

When she stopped spinning, she had on a light blue bathing suit like Sena Kashiwazaki from the Haganai series, her blonde hair was longer and had a blue butterfly clip in it.

"Gaah, Gaah, Goo, Goo!" Lily said, feeling happiness all over.

Then she said something not heard coming from a baby's mouth.

"Smokin'!" she said, as she crawled to a mirror on the ground and looked at her reflection.

Then, she went off to have some fun.

© Copyright 2016 Dec181985 (dec181985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090210-Lily-Mason-and-the-mask-Chapter-1