*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090540-Misty-and-the-Masked-Pokmon-Chapter-2
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2090540
Misty puts on the mask for the very first time.
Chapter 2
Misty's masking


Late that same night, after the final show was complete, Misty went to her changing room and got out of her mermaid tail and went for a nice warm shower that was in her on suite bedroom as she closed the doors behind her as she her feelings of Ash grew stronger and stronger as she said,
"I wish I could tell Ash that I love him," as she washed her hair and rinsed the shampoo out as she washed her body and legs as she turned the handle and turned the shower off and reached over and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her cleavage as she walked over to the mirror and dried herself as she walked over to her draws semi naked as she grabbed a nightgown out of the draw and pulled it over her head and down over her body.
Just before Misty got into bed she said,
"I'm glad that the Magical Mermaid shows are over and I can get back defending the cascade badge as a gym leader," she said to herself as she was about to lay back onto her soft bed until something hit the back of her head as she sat up and turned to what it was as she rubbed her head and saw the mask sitting on her pillow.
"This mask I forgot all about it," as she picked it up and placed it on her set of draws next to her bed.
During the night about 1am the following morning, a voice in her subconscious says, "{Misty... Misty..."} as Misty wakes up and sees nothing but darkness as she turns her lamp on and looks around and was just about to fall back to sleep until she looks at the mask as s the voice tells her, seductively,
"{That's right Misty... I can grant your wishes and desires... so all you need to do is to just put me on...}" said the voice in her subconscious.
Just then Misty now sitting up in bed thinks in her mind, rolling her eyes,
"[Okay, I must be going nuts...]" as she shakes her head is disbelieve.
Just then the voice tells Misty's subconscious mind, "{Don't you want him...?}" As the question snaps Misty's attention and she slowly reaches over and picks the mask up. When Misty had the mask in her hands the voice speaks into her subconscious,
"{Yes... Ash... he is one incredible Pokémon trainer... one incredible person... and he is quite handsome... he is going to be the greatest Pokémon master that there ever lived... and something that you want to be... his Pokémon Mistress... an awesome water Pokémon trainer... and you can be that... and Ash... you can be Pokémon Master and Mistress... it won't hurt anyone... you can have what your wish or desires...}" explained the voice inside her subconscious mind.
Just then images of Ash fill Misty's mind and then images of her begin to show her the Pokémon Mistress as well as the greatest water Pokémon trainer in the world as the imaged faded from her mind.
"{That's what I want,"} said Misty as she looks at the masks face sitting in her hands as the eyes begin to shimmer a powerful green radiation as Misty can't help to turn the mask over causing it to shimmer again causing those images to fill her mind once more as the voice in her subconscious says,
{"Yes...That's right... Misty... put me on... and your wishes... and desires will be fulfilled,"} as Misty stood up and walked over to the bathroom mirror in a trance like state that makes Misty unable to resist herself from bringing the mask to her face.
While standing in her nightgown in front of the bathroom mirror she snapped herself out of her trance like state and she thinks in her mind,
"[I don't know what I am doing, but what would it hurt to just try it on just this once...?]" As she slowly pulls the mask up towards her face as she looks at it and pulls it onto her face as she says,
"Uh," as the sides of the mask starts to wrap itself around her ears and around to the back of her head as it crawls over to try and seal itself as Misty reaches up to try and stop it but she's too late as the mask seals itself as she grabs it and spins around and screams her eyes become diluted as she groans as the mask suddenly begins to radiate a powerful spell like glow as Misty lets the mask go as the powerful spell expands over the entire mask as mumbles a slight "Uh?" as she is spun into a small twister like storm as she spins into her bedroom. After awhile when Misty stopped spinning around her room she had been transformed by the power of the mask.
Misty's hair and color remained the same but now it had became shoulder length as her skin of her face down to the start of her neck was now a bright lime green color, as her lips were now a plump, lushes and covered in a beautiful red rose lipstick, as she stood wearing a pair of sparkling cascade badge shaped earrings dangling from her lime green ears. While standing, Misty was magically changed out of her nightgown and into a tight fitting Cascade Blue latex top that revealed most of her now FF-cup cleavage as her body was now perfectly shaped into a hourglass super-model like body as had a white latex mini-skirt that covered the bottom of her navel, leaving mid-drift showing, and covered her heart shaped bottom and half of her upper legs as she had a gold studded belt around the top of the mini-skirt has her Pokéballs were magnetized to the belt as they too had changed color from their usual red color to the same as her face as she wore long black latex gloves while on her feet was a pair of Cascade blue thigh high latex boots topped with a five inch heel as she finally opened her eyes to reveal her beautiful blue eyes topped with extra long eyelashes and a sea blue eye shadow to make her eyes more sensational.
After Misty finally came around she said surprisingly,
"Whoa! What's going on and why does my face feel funny?" she asked as she walks into the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror. A moment later when she looks at her reflection, she gasps in shock. However, something inside her makes her feel pleased causing her look of shock to become a pleased look. Misty says, with a seductive sly tone that's totally not like her,
"Mmm, oh, yes. I can't help it, but I like my new color, Mmm... And my body... feels like a million bucks *giggle*... wait until Ash sees me now as he will certainly like this. Yes... I've wanted to be the best water Pokémon trainer of all time for so long and now I can achieve this. Get ready Ash Ketchum ready or not here I come," said Misty, as she gained a Cheshire cat grin showing off her pearly white teeth in the bathroom mirror.
Just then Misty/Mask remembered about May and Dawn who had been on journeys with Ash, Brock and Pikachu as her face started to boil over like a hot kettle as steam came whistling out of her lime green ears until suddenly a cartoon light bulb lit up above her head as she said,
"Now it's time to have some fun," as she pulled the cord to turn the light bulb off and went to have some fun.
© Copyright 2016 Dec181985 (dec181985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090540-Misty-and-the-Masked-Pokmon-Chapter-2