*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090662-Lily-Mason-and-the-mask-Chapter-3
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2090662
Isabella goes to town and has fun with the mask.
Chapter 3
Isabella's coming to town


When we return to Abraham and Isabella, he looks at her funny.

"Another baby, it's too soon!" Abraham told her.

"You're right, I forgot!" Isabella said, remembering that they still had Lily.

Then, Isabella decided to have a night on the town.

"Hey, baby, can you watch Lily for me. You're such a sweet heart," Isabella said.

Before Abraham could say no, Isabella had all left.

As she was outside, she decided to go to the mall to buy some new outfits.

After buying all the outfits in her size, she headed back to her house.

Then, she put the outfits in the closet and went back outside.

When she was outside, she decided to go to the zoo.

When the animals saw her green face, they all hid from sight.

"Where did all the animals go, this is a ripoff." Isabella said outraged.

She then headed home.

When she was heading home, it started to rain.

She walked in the house with mud on her shoes.

Meanwhile, at the police station, the sheriff heard about a green faced lady who was frightening all the animals at the zoo and went to investigate.

When she got there, she saw muddy footprints and decided to follow them.

When she got to Isabella's place, she knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.
© Copyright 2016 Dec181985 (dec181985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090662-Lily-Mason-and-the-mask-Chapter-3