*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090710-S--XL
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by WGfan
Rated: GC · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2090710
A fit and nimble tiger and his obese stag boyfriend enjoy a filling evening.
S&XL


A nimble tiger hurried down the road, his lean toned body seemingly flying down towards the ocean.
Darren loved to run along the beach promenade on his morning run. The normally crowded place was almost empty this early. A little pier marked the middle of the promenade, he ran out on it and took a long sip from his water bottle.
He did this run every morning before work, down the hill to the mall, left down the main street to the promenade and then to the pier halfway down. After re-hydrating Darren did his routine of exercises before he began jogging the 3 km back home.
On his way back the city was just starting to come alive. The chiseled 22 year old tiger giggled when a woman delivering papers clearly turned around to watch him. Darren knew he was goodlooking and enjoyed the attention, he also knew his running tights accentuated his butt well.

Back home Darren put on the coffee maker before showering off the sweat.
As he soaked his muscles the smell of coffee spread, and the thuds of heavy steps could be heard from the second floor.
“Morning honey” Darren shouted as the heavy steps came down the stairs.
The steps took a quick break at the bottom of the stairs to mutter a sleepy hello back.
As Darren dried off, the smell of coffee was joined by bacon. The tiger wrapped a towel around his waist and went out.
The kitchen was now filled with several smells, bacon had been joined by eggs, mushrooms, toast, pancakes and hash browns.
Darren wrapped his arms as far around the cooking stag as he could.
“Gotten your coffee down yet?”
“Yes, starting to wake up now. Your porridge is ready by the way. Go eat, I know you're short on time.”
The hefty stag turned around and nuzzled the tiger on the cheek. Darren kissed the stags cheek affectionately before retrieving his bowl of porridge. As he sat down to eat, the big buck began plating the rest of the food on a sizable plate.
As the he came around with the massive breakfast plate Darren got a good look at his boyfriend, Michael. Michael was twice as wide as Darren, far wider than most stags, and sported a sizable belly hanging over the waist of his pajamas pants. The pants themselves were strained across his massive thighs and soft round butt.
The soft ripples that went through the body of the 21 year old stag with each step was almost hypnotic to Darren.
Michael noticed how the tiger eyed him like a hunter as he lowered himself into his chair, causing his belly to fill up a considerable amount of his lap.
“Finish your porridge now kitty, the buss wont wait for you.” Micheal said while drowning the pancakes in syrup.
Darren hastily downed his breakfast and hurried up to get dressed.
When he came back down Michael was halfway through his huge plate of breakfast and deeply focused on the calories heading into his mouth. Darren leaned on one of his flabby arms to give him a goodbye kiss that was returned with a smile and a nod, before the gluttony continued.

The buss had been taking it slow today and Darren arrived for work stressed and late.
He quickly changed into his security uniform. He had been working as a security guard at this mall for almost a year now and had settled into a nice routine. The job came with free access to the gym at the top floor, a security guard was expected to be in decent shape after all, and Darren had been using it every workday.

While Darren was starting his workday, Michael had finished his breakfast and was currently sprawled out on the couch watching Netflix.
His belly was bulging from the massive breakfast and his breathing slightly labored from the pressure of all the food.
As the clock closed in on 08:30 the stag begrudgingly heaved himself up from the couch with a groan and walked heavily into the kitchen. He put his plate in the dishwasher, and dumped the pans in the sink. Darren would take care of them later.
Michael grabbed his keys and went out to his car. After shuffling himself into the drivers seat he wiped some sweat off his face and drove off.

It was almost 18 when Darren got home from work. He'd spent nearly two hours at the gym after work and now his whole body felt like jelly. He kicked off his shoes and got around to clean up from breakfast and start dinner.
He was putting a big tray of mac'n'cheese in the oven when Michael got home. Darren wiped his hands and went to greet his boyfriend.
Michael looked utterly exhausted as he walked through the door.
“Though day at the university?” asked Darren
“Yes.” Was old Michael said. He then gave the tiger a quick kiss before collapsing on the couch.
“Dinners ready soon, I'll fetch you a soda.” Darren said
Michael gratefully accepted the soda and chugged most of the bottle. Darren sat down on one of Michael's legs and leaned against his belly, gently fondling a fatroll on the stags side.
“It's getting tiresome to walk all those corridors, and the stairs in the auditorium is killing me.” Michael complianed while subconsciously rubbing his belly
Darren began kneading the fat on Michaels upper leg: “Good thing it's friday then, your legs sound like they need a rest, want me to give you a massage?”
“That would be lovely, those last 50 pounds are really putting them under stress.”
“No one said 500 lbs was easy, but only 5 more pounds to go. I'm sure your legs can take that”
“They can, but don't expect me to join you on one of your runs” Michael said jokingly.
Darren just giggled at that and went to check on dinner.
Michael finished the rest of the soda and leaned back. A good stretch made his belly plop out of his shirt. He unbuttoned his pants, giving the adipose the freedom it demanded. After rolling down his lap it kept jiggling for a few seconds before settling down, laying there like a beanbag. As he felt tension leave his legs and back Michael subconsciously played with his belly as he drifted off into a half asleep trance.
The smell of Darren’s mac'n'cheese, dripping with cheese and grease from the hefty amount of bacon it contained brought him back. The big tray of the calorie rich meal had been placed on the table in front of him. To lazy and worn out to reach for it, Michael ignored his growing hunger and waited for Darren to return.
The athletic tiger returned wearing only a pair of formfitting boxer briefs and carrying plates and utensils. Michael watched Darren’s abs and six-pack dance as the tiger moved across the living room.
“Hungry hun?” Darren asked as he placed his firm butt on Michael's soft legs, or more knees, as most of his lap was under his belly. To balance himself Darren swung his legs up into the sofa so Michael was sitting between his legs.
Michael loved it when Darren did this, he liked feeling the tigers muscular legs press into his belly and lovehandles, and how the end of his belly piled up ever so slightly on the tigers groin.
Darren leaned backwards into a laying position and turned slightly so he could reach the food, Micheal could see the muscles in his belly tensing to keep his torso up.
Having filled the plate with a huge portion of mac'n'cheese Darren straighten up without a problem and brought a spoonful of cheese, macaroni, bacon and cream to the stags mouth. Michael opened wide and swallowed the warm taste bomb whole.
“I've been working hard on that, did you even taste you glutton.” Darren said jokingly.
“No, guess I need to try again.” Michael said with a grin.
Darren brought forth a new spoonful, this time Michael took the time to really enjoy the taste. The heavy, creamy, cheese sauce and the soft pasta together with the saltines of the bacon and the sweetness of finely chopped onions was euphoric to the obese stag and he moaned ever so slightly.
Darren leaned over Michael's belly and licked him on the cheek.
“Glad you like it, there's a lot of it.”
“Then why are you wasting time, keep it coming tiny.”
Darren smiled teasingly and showed a huge spoonful into the stags mouth.
“Work on that while I go get my dinner fatty”
Darren bend down towards the floor and did a backwards handspring away from Michael. The overweight stag watched in awe at the agility of his boyfriend, and then lustfully at the tight bubble butt stretching his underwear.
When Darren returned carrying his own far healthier chicken casserole Michael once again took in the sight of how the tigers muscles played on his body with each movement.
Darren placed his plate next to Michael on the couch and retook his position around the stag massive belly. This time Michael placed his flabby arms around the tiger, getting a firm grasp in his butt. Darren just smiled at him and leaned down to refill Michaels plate with mac'n'cheese. After giving his boyfriend another mouthful to work with he had time to get down a mouthful of his own dinner.

As the tray of macaroni and cheese began to empty, Michaels belly began to fill up. Darren could feel it getting firmer and bigger as the countless calories the stag had consumed were being processed inside.
Michael let out a soft belch and patted the side of his belly.
“You're not full yet are you? There's still half a plate left, and I might have a surprise in the kitchen.” Darren said, pacing his head between Michaels moobs, looking up at his face with big, round eyes.
“I'm certainly not hungry,” Darren giggled: “But for that face I think I can take a little more”
Darren quickly got the rest of the food onto the plate and laid down over Michaels gut, holding the plate between them as he shoveled the rest of the meal into the mass of stag belly he was sinking slightly into.
“I'm really full now honey, could you lay a little lighter on me? It hurts a little”
“Sorry, I'll let you sit here and digest a little while I prepare dessert.”
Michael rubbed his now distended belly feebly.
“I'm not sure I can take any more, that dinner really filled me.”
“Nonsense, a big stag like you certainly have room for more.”
“Give me some time to rest first at least, right now I'm so full I don't think I can even get up.”
“No need for you to get up big boy, I'll take care of you.”
Darren kissed Michaels belly quickly and disappeared into the kitchen.

Michael sat rubbing the bottom of his belly gently, he was to full do move much, and lifting his arms to rub more of his belly seemed almost impossible to him at the moment. His huge belly was practically pinning him to the couch, and his breathing was ever so slightly shallow from the pressure on his lungs. He looked down over his body, his wide hips and butt covered more than one of the sofa pillows and his belly was starting to drop down the side of his fat legs, on their way to engulfing them completely whenever he sat down. Michael vaguely remembered what it was like to be skinny, but those days were long gone. Ever since he met Darren in high school his weight had been raising gradually. His brown furred body was soft and squishy all over, but most had gone to his belly. It had grown so large now everyday tasks were becoming taxing chores, and right now, getting up from the comfort of the couch seemed an impossible task.
The sudden appearance of a tiger tail around his neck brought him out of his food coma. Darren had sneaked around the couch and was now nestled neatly on the couch’s back support with his tail around Michaels neck and a box of something in his hands. He let go of Michael and slid gently down into a sitting position next to him and leaned close to him.
Darren could feel Michaels breaths as his body swelled and shrunk slightly with each. Michael was warm and a little sweaty. Darren placed the box on the table and began taking of the stags shirt. It wasn’t doing much good anyway as his belly was rolling out of it.
With the shirt off Darren took in the huge expanse of short, brownish, fur in front of him. Michaels belly was wide, soft and hanging, but still with a bit of a firm bounce. Even more so now that it was full.
The tiger placed both paws gently on the blob of stag and began rubbing it gently. Michael left of a soft moan and closed his eyes. Darren moved a little up, jiggling Michaels fat, sagging chest playfully. He then returned to the belly. He was careful not to shake it to much, but rather gently brush over it, reliving tension.
After a few minutes he leaned over and grabbed the box. He held it up to the stags mouth and took of the lid. The smell of vanilla spread through the room. The roughly 1 liter sized box was filled to the brim with Darrens homemade panna cotta. Michels eyes widened at the sight.
“There's no way I can eat all that”
“Sure you can big boy, I'll help you.”
Darren pushed a spoonful into the stags mouth. The sweet vanilla and cream flavor and the silken texture made Michael moan yet again and rub his belly. Smiling he opened his mouth again and Darren provided another spoonful.
“Looks like someone likes my cooking.”
Michael just nodded in reply, mouth full of panna cotta.

About halfway into the box Michael let out a belch and looked down on his belly, shaking it gently.
“I can't take anymore Darren, it's to much.”
“Nonsense, I said a big stag like you had room for more, and I was right. I am still right, now open up.”
Michael opened his mouth doubtfully, but accepted the spoon being showed into his mouth.
“Good boy” Darren said, patting Michaels belly, “Only a few more spoons now and you're done. You can do that for me, can't you honey?”
Michael, breathing heavily now, felt his gut. It was not as soft as it usually was, and definitely bigger than before the meal. A bulge of food being digested rose up through all the fat. While he was taking in just how full he was, another spoon of creamy Italian dessert was pushed into his mouth. He swallowed, and could feel his belly trying to find room for the new arrival of soon to be fat.
“Look at this,” Darren said, holding the spoon, full of dessert, in front of Michaels eyes, “You're gonna find this again later, on the gut or on the butt. Or somewhere else, I don't think there's anywhere on you not covered in fat anymore babe.”
Michael ate it and looked over at the box, just a few more spoons now, he could make it. As Darren bent over to reach the box he could feel the growing bulge in the tigers groin. He laughed to himself and mustered the energy to slap Darrens butt. Darren turned around with a sly grin.
“Playful tonight honey? I'd think you were far to full to play. I must have underestimated your capacity.”
He took the box and held it up to Michaels mouth, he then began shoveling the rest of the pudding into the stags mouth. Michael swallowed as best he could, but some of it ended up on his chest. When the box was empty Michael was breathing heavily and holding around his belly. Darren was smiling satisfied at him and licking up the panna cotta that got on his chest.
“So, are you full babe?” Darren said, wrapping his paws around Michaels distended belly.
“Yes. Sweety.” Michael got out between his heavy breaths.
Darrens underwear had been fighting hard to contain the tigers erection for the past hour and Michael could see the pre starting to leak through. He wanted to reach out for it, but moving was not an option right now.
“Get closer, I can't reach you.” Michael said.
Darren grinned and moved in closer. Michael could feel the tight muscly body of the tiger press itself gently against him, he could heel Darrens abs against his own flab, the narrow hips against his massive thigh, and the hard shaft of the tigers dick pushed against his hand. Michael tried sliding his hand into the boxer briefs, but eventually ended up just pulling them down. Darren moaned shivered as the stag gently stroked his shaft. The tiger slid his arm in under the massive stag belly and located the dick buried in there. They both stroked each other gently and affectionately, letting out soft moans and whimpers.
Michael was the first to come, Darren’s hands were more effective than the overfed bucks. Darren wiped his hands on Michaels t-shirt and stood on his knees. He leaned onto Michael and began grinding against the stags side rolls as he gently bit the flabby moobs the stag sported. Michael gasped and shivered and felt himself get hard again as the tigers grinds intensified. Suddenly Darren stopped moving. Michael expected him to moan and cum, but instead he stood up across the stags belly, placing his dick right in front of Michaels face.
“Sure you're completely full honey?” The tiger asked.
Michael looked up the chiseled physique of the tiger, taking in all the beauty of his muscles. He tried to lean forward, but fell back with a grunt.
Darren just giggled and said: “You're such a fatty, such an out of shape blob. One day you'll fill this entire couch, you'll be stuck in it. I know you want it, I know you never wanna leave this couch. I can see it in your eyes right now, I can hear it in your breath when you walk up the stairs. Moving is such a chore right? Why bother with it, you're never gonna get a body like mine anyway fatty.”
As he said this he had slowly leaned forward so Michael could get a mouthful of him. The stag was so full he could barley move his head so Darren was swaying back and forth, getting closer and closer to his climax. Michael just took it all it, the sight of the muscled tiger, the words he said, his dick in his mouth. When Darren shot his load into his mouth Michael was so aroused he came himself.
Sweaty and panting the stag sat there in euphoria, feeling his heart race and his tummy hurt. Darren laid on his back next to him, scratching his side with a content smile.

Michael tried to get up, his back was starting to hurt and he wanted to lie down, but he still wasn’t able to. Darren had drifted off to sleep next to him. The huge stag looked down at the lithe tiger and smiled, he was lucky to have met Darren. He was everything he could ever have hoped for in a boyfriend. He tried to get up again, pushing off from the back support as best he could, but he only got a few cm up before falling back.
The shaking woke Darren who saw the panting buck and knew what he wanted.
He rolled over and got up.
“Let's get you to bed honey.” Darren said, extending his arms.
Michael took Darren’s arms and began to rise. As Michael strained what muscle he had to help, Darren’s arms were bulging from the stress of practically lifting the stag alone. When Michael was back on his feet they were both panting.
While Michael waddled slowly towards the stairs Darren upstairs. He opened the door to the bedroom and tucked back the duvet so everything was ready for Michael to come up. He then hurried down and met Michael just as he was reaching the bottom of the stairs.
“Are you ready?” asked Darren.
“No, but I can do it.”
Michael placed a soft, heavy, arm over Darren who placed an arm on the stags back. They then began the trek upstairs, one slow heavy step at the time. Michael leaned heavily on Darren and was breathing heavily. About halfway up they stopped for a break. Michael was to out of breath to talk and Darren to was getting short of breath.
Finally up, Michael waddled as fast as he could on legs that were starting hurt, and more or less fell onto the bed face first.
Darren helped him roll onto his side and got in bed himself.
“Good night honey, thanks for a great evening.” Darren said.
“Thank you to hon, amazing food as always.” Michael answered.
Darren kissed the stag passionately on the mouth before cuddling up against his huge belly. Michael placed on flabby arm, the upper part as wide as the tiger itself, over him and they both drifted off to sleep.
© Copyright 2016 WGfan (wgfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2090710-S--XL