*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092751-Alexas-beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #2092751
How Alexander became alexa
It all started in the summer of 2015, I was gonna enter 10th grade and I had tried out for school cheer along with my friends Amanda, Kylie, Emmi. Amanda is your fashonista type, Kylie is a Definite girlie girl, And Emmi is the preppy type.Oh before I get too far lets go back to before tryouts, So my name is Alexander or Alex for short, My friends Call me Alex and I'm super skinny and my background is I come from a middle class family and live with my mom and sister, I used to have a father but he died in a car crash two years ago and ever since then I grew closer to my sister and her name is Jaiden btw.

In June we moved from Iowa to sunny California, Specifically Ventura, I'm gonna be going to Ventura high school, My first day in Ventura I went to the mall with sis and I decided I was going to get my belly button pierced, my sister already had hers done, so I sat down in the chair and the lady named Anne was doing the piercing, she just told me it might hurt a little bit and it did, when it was done she just put standard jewelry in and I went to look for one to put in after a while and while I was looking I met Amanda and kylie and emmi they were also looking Amanda had on her favorite mint green crop top and she had a ifinity ring in her belly button piercing and I told her it was so cute and she said thanks and she helped me pick an identical one for me to have and I bought it, after they got done we all went and had lunch we all had a salad and we talked for a hour and became friends and when we were done Amanda asked if she could see my phone so I let her, so I handed her my gold iphone 6 plus with a matte black and rose gold case and she put in her number along with her friends and Amanda said she and her friends had to go and to txt her later and I said I will.

so later I went and bought h2o spray for my piercing and I sent Amanda a pic of it and she said it was a good choice and that shes using it for hers and she asked for my email so I gave it to her and she sent me a email of the flyer for school cheer tryouts and I txted her and asked why she sent me that and she said that she thought I should tryout and I said I will then I sent an email to the coach saying I want to tryout with a link to the form I had to fill out.
When tryouts came a week later it went well and we all made it on the team and we were told we had to go to camp and I was surprised that I was the only boy there and I was fine with it.
© Copyright 2016 jaidenalexis (bajaiden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2092751-Alexas-beginnings