*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2093455-Suzy-berhow-stinky-buttjob
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2093455
Suzy gives a buttjob with a twist
Sitting on the couch, you were exited for today. Suzy had ivited you over to play some games while everyone else was away, meaning there was no one to catch you looking at her big, perfect ass. You had always loved her ass, the way it jigled with every step. Oh how you dreamed of slapping and playing with her round ass. However, you were brought back to reality by suzy saying "okay, I got marine kart, let's hope thi's old N64 still works." She then proceeded to bend over and tried to put the cartridge in, her ass being right in front of you. The way her ass cheeks jifled while she was messing with the cartridge was hypnotic.you could no longer take it, you grabbed her ass, causing suzy to moan loudly. You then sat her ass right on your dick, causing suzy to say "you are such a naught boy, but I'll still give you what you want." Suzy then began grinding her ass on you're lap, the feeling of her soft butt on your dick was orgasmic. Then, suzy grabbed her stomach and said "I've got a supreme for you," suddenly, a wet BRRRRT rocketed out if her ass, right onto your lap. The feeling of the hot wind on your sick was amazing, and the smell was orgasmic. "That's right," said suzy, "after I ripped ass on the couch yesterday, I saw you sniff it all up when when you thought I was gone" PRRRRT "so I decided to give you some more" BRRRPTH "but that's not all I'm gicing you." Suddenly, her farts began to get brassy and wet, and with a large grunt, a torrent of hot shot exploded out of her ass and began to fill up her tight yoga pants. The shit was warm on you're crotch, and the way it squished agains your dick when she moved her ass was amazing. "Oh yeah" she screemed, "you love the feeling of my hot shit, dont you, and I bett you love the stinky smell of my," SPLRT, "warm crap and my," PRRRRTPTH, "stinky farts." After another hour of letting out shit and farts, suzy lays down, her butt, now with a sizeable ball of shit protruding from from it, pointing at the air. You then take a picture, to remember this moment, and leave the house, hoping that many she'll do it again, with no pants on.
© Copyright 2016 Bobob1 (bobob1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2093455-Suzy-berhow-stinky-buttjob