*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094875-Me-You-And-Our-Fetish
Rated: GC · Novel · Adult · #2094875
A story about a brother and sister not having much at all in common, then later does
Me, You And Our Fetish


This story contain Incest, Replaying.


It's been a while since I saw my sister Rachel as she moved away from our home town for more money in the city, but we still talk to each other though social media. A few years ago when she was living at home, we wasn't that close as we had very little in common did different things and had different point of views on stuff could cause argument or two. About 3 months before she moved, she let me borrow her laptop for one day as mine was in repair. I was studying at the time so I need to write and pen and paper is getting old fashions in schools these days. I stumbled on some of her word document with the title Get big and get bigger. I clicked on it thinking it one of her old university work but it was dated after she left. I was reading though it to find out it a story about a woman growing into a huge amazon over coming her bully of a husband and she grow big enough to dominate him with humiliation then later kills him then late grows bigger than a building destroying the city. I was quite excited on what I read so I looked for more on her laptop. There were a few more stories, one that wasn't finished. I felt confused and unsatisfied at the same time so I looked on her Firefox browser and look at her history and all the links of all the giantess websites.

I was amazed on what I found pictures on giant woman naked with theirs breasts hanging against building. I did wonder why my sister into this is or this is some accident... but there was a lot on her history, I should come off. I shouldn't be looking but my curiosity got the better of me. I noticed she had an account on some fetish site. Shock on what I saw was herself half naked was some blood round her mouth with two guys in her hand. She was huge sitting down on the middle of the street with her chest out and jeans on. I click out of the image to find and another one, where she was even bigger squeezing her breasts together with a train in the middle of them smiling at the destruction she’d pretended to cause. For another hour looking at her and some other pictures I shut down the laptop and left it for that day.

She came home from her boyfriend home at the time and took her laptop and went to her room. When I saw her my heart was pumping. I felt guilty and aroused at the same time, I wanted to talk to her about but I couldn't it, it wouldn't be right.

A couple weeks later when I got my laptop back, I came up with an idea to write my own story about a giant couple storming a city with their huge endowment and I send the story to her saying it was project I was working on. Whether if she believed me or not. She came knocking on my door and open it and said to "what is this? “ She said in an angry tone Scared for the first few seconds. I said "I wanted it proof reading as it for my English exam. You're good with your English and it a bit weird to send it to mum and dad"

"Oh okay" she said as she was lost on her words not expecting that response. She thought I was picking on her (Bully) with her fetish or just a sheer coincidence. "I will read it and let you know" she let a pause and she looks at me with confusion like I know something. I hid it as best I could and it seems to work... well this time.
"Thank you Rachel" I smiled she turn back to her bedroom and begins to read my story.

Later that evening after an quiet dinner and felt awkward dinner I went back upstairs and noticed a message from Rachel via my Facebook page "It very good, well done" I reply with a thank you and a smiley face.
Rachel box said she was typing and I waited for it to send "Do you have a fetish about being big or something" I’d felt awkward as she was genuine about the question. I should tell her the true but I didn't want her mad at me. "I'd enjoy writing stories it was something new for me to do"

Coming up as seen but there was a small pause before she started typing again. "Okay Me too" she said
I wondered if she meant writing stories or a fetish about growing into a giant. "Me too?” on writing stories or being big or something?" again mark as seen but no response she must be thinking about letting her secret out to her brother but really I am cool with it, maybe I should just tell make her feel comfortable
"On stories dummy" she replies with a smiley with tongue out.

I thought about it a little bit I felt was she locking herself up inside. Hiding the fact she has a giant fetish and I knew about it. It biting me inside, all the years we had nothing in common we can finally share something we both enjoy. Weird I know but it the bond. So I asked her "Well I enjoyed writing it and maybe it might happen one day" I winked on my emoji. I continue to write “I’m going to write another story if you're interested".

"I could read another one of your Giant stories how tall would you want to be?" I smiled to myself as I felt like we breaking the ice. "15 20 50 foot or until the city the cant contain me" she reply "laugh out loud wow that big you got a long way to go" I reply quickly with "how about yourself?" silent again.
I waited a couple of minutes "20 foot sound cool" not taking the subject very serious

I was growing bored waiting for her admit it "I got something to tell you I got a giant fetish... I had done for a while" I confessed Rachel sat silent as she was worried that her brother might have come across her web page and the profiles on a few websites... "Oh what sort of sites you been on?”

I gave her a few sites I knew she wasn't sign in to but I did give her one that it wasn't easy to spot her on she maybe make her confessed she had a fetish for being a giant. "Okay okay....that one of my favourite sites, okay I admit it I have a giant fetish too, It just seem you knew but wanted me to admit it."
"Why didn't you say? Nothing wrong with it." after that a knock on the door, I opened it to Rachel I let her in and we sat on the bed talking about it.

Rachel said she Came across it when she looking at reading for studies and it was all over one website. Then when she got a little bit of money together she got a camera and green screen and started taking photos of herself and editing to make her gigantic, Aaron didn’t like it all and she only did it a couple of times he like it at first but then changed as he knew I was uploading them to the internet. she said she love other people work and stories that she got hooked, my sister and her boyfriend broke up because of online attention she was getting, she had a few fans but that what they all was just fans not girlfriend stealers. she continue her work got a camera and a green screen and started working on it when she went to her university after another few years she moved out to a house with her friend about 60 miles away and rents I don't see her much anymore but thankfully we have the internet and our phones we got closer and closer. When she moved out I used her bedroom as a studio for my own pictures and editing etc. My mum and dad just think of it a side project and they okay with it. Only Rachel and I knew what I was using it for.

We sent each other picture of our self to each other I'd broke into the taboo as I sent her a naked shot with me standing with my cock out holding some clothes I brought from a shop that sell doll houses and clothes. I then added extras to my photos, stories and made a couple of videos. went she came to visit at time to time we talk about it more and what software camera we use and little tips etc. the last time she visited she held my hand and told me "You telling me that you had a fetish and we bonded so much afterward with it, it the best thing that ever happened to her" as she said that my penis grow hard my heart raced and I admitted to myself I got a crush on my sister.

Feeling strange after the last encounter with Rachel I’d became a little lost, my mind wasn't thinking straight, in my room masturbating over my sister picture with her tits out. My parents didn't know which a good thing is but they think I am somewhat depressed but no I’m just in love with my sister. I think it love but I don't know. I and Rachel didn't talk much as I try to control myself from saying something stupid like I love you more than a brother and sister. I try my best to focus. I got my patron account ready and making very little money of that plus working part time, I started painting some boxes to look like buildings which I was going to crush in my next video. After a couple of months again my buildings was finished I was ready for my next shoot rather using special effect to add building in I used my own Just on the flooring and the background no one want to see curtains and a bed in a giant video. I sent my supporters a picture of the set up and got about 400 likes and comments saying it looks great.

I spoke to Rachel the night before she was driving down to us that I had something to show her "I painted the boxes to make them look like buildings" she said she couldn't waited and said what time mum and dad home after the golfing range I said about 4. I come before then I have a look" with a wink

"Okay sees you tomorrow"

The day came it was noon when I saw Rachel car pulled up. I had the buildings ready for her to see. Nervous and sweaty I walked to the front door. "Hi Rachel come on in" as I open the door to her. "How you been?" she asked... "I am good thank you, would you like a drink?" you got orange juice.
"Sure" I open the fridge and pour a glass of orange juice. We sat in the living room for five minutes talking about everyday things. I noticed she was looking unconformable. So I sat next to her and I held her hand and she told me everything fine. My heart is beating is she alright has something happen? My mind went into overdrive. Give myself a little deep breath to calm myself

Rachel wanted to change the subject so we talked about our fetish business. “I am getting 12 dollars a month with my Pateron" I said it
Rachel "Are you going to show me your new buildings you made" she looked at me and smiled. Nervous as hell "I forgot let me show you" Me and Rachel head to my studio and saw the 10 painted building boxes. "What do you think?"
"The artwork is fantastic I should hire you as my artist" she said amazed. I smiled and said "thank you took me a couple weeks but it done now".
Rachel looking around the room to see how well it looks with the lighting, size and green screen. she closed her eyes for a couple of seconds and looked at me unsure what she going to ask "How...do you become a giant would you do you look huge against building" puzzled on what she asking I just stood in between the buildings roaring like a giant. Rachel laughed at my roaring impression. The next thing she said I was surprised me "I meant do you grow with your clothes on, stomping around with your shoes"

I looked at her dumbfound "No I would be naked" Rachel smirk at me "why don't you and saw me how you do your filming a bit like a preview. I felt nervous and said "okay" and I'd pull down my trousers and pull my top off, I know Rachel watching me she seem to be enjoying but I can't really tell. I left my underwear on and again show her what I am doing trying to explain to her how I am filming but all she said was "Pants don't grow Brian. Don’t be shy I seen him online before no different than face to face"
"In a way she right so pull my underwear off exposing my penis. “Now there a giant dick" she said not sure she was giving me a boost or trying to roleplay with me, I got a little more confident when my cock got fully erected. I posed in front of the camera with dick on one of boxes. I started to love it Rachel here with me, sometimes it’s boring when you’re on your own. Rachel walks towards the camera and turns it on and started recording I was posing again playing with my muscles and my penis stoking it while bashing around a couple of minutes. Rachel looked at me and pointed her finger to say one minute. She went to the bathroom to freshen herself up. She got back and smiled at me as I continue being a giant.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Rachel pulling up her top, I turn to her when she taking jeans off. My penis rage harder. I felt all the blood from my body rushing into my penis. All was left was her bra and underwear. The she decided to walk in front of the camera next to me. I look down at Rachel cleavage which is being held by her bra, my dick was raging it started to hurt. I said to her "Do you want to be my giantess" from the slip of my tongue feeling stupid on what I said… she give a whisper "Yes I want you to be my giant" amazed on what she said and I didn’t feel stupid after that and I said to her jokingly "Bras don't grow" and again she whispered “take it off then”. My eyes woken and I took another deep breath of fresh air and slowly moved my hands behind her and hooked her bra. I saw the tag 34D when I pull the bra off she looked at me face to face and said softly " you won’t regret this will you... I be thinking about this a lot that why I came down here before mum and dad golfing was finished, I never felt like this before... with you. I never seen Rachel close and very personal I felt the same as she does I know it wrong but it was my heart saying is what matters. "Rachel" I put my hand and rub her right cheek "I wanted this a long time and I won’t regret it I love you" Rachel "I am scared that we destroying everything" I was thinking of the Pun about destroying everything" and I thought action speak louder than words so I kissed her on the lips.
While holding Rachel she led towards me pushing back onto a box then on the floor. We continue to kiss while we were rubbing each other. This feeling is amazing, her chest rubbing against mine. She break the kiss and got herself up and grin down at me "I been alone giantess for a long time now and now I finally got myself a giant to play with" then she take her underwear off then lead her breasts on one of the boxes slowly crushing it down. I stared at her arousal as she damages another one, she turn to me and wanted to pull me up. So she grabs my hand and I push her towards me she put her hands on me and lift her leg over and make her vagina rubbing against my penis.
. She finally sat on my swollen penis. I felt the warm overwhelming pleasure. Noticing she was biting her lip she starts to ride my shaft, I felt it pumping…rubbing against her, Her breasts are fantastic bouncing around, I want to do this again and again and again, Rachel opens are arm out and accidently knocks the camera onto the floor facing towards us giving the camera a new perspective
Rachel “I think us are growing bigger?” as she continues to being on top “Rachel we are Huge nothing can stop us”
Rachel “The…city is so small”

Rachel felt a climax As I said to her “We Growing while having sex… You’re the Biggest sexist Goddess who ever Own the planet and I am all yours”

I felt juice was running down my penis shaking between me and Rachel.
The smell of sex making me more aroused it wasn’t long until Rachel felt the warm Goo coming out of my penis. “OOOOOH I can feel your cum, cum as hard as you can”. I blew hard inside of her sending me into a little trance. She slowed down and lead against me, breathing heavily “Amazing… we should do it again…” she said wore out she started to get tired and then we stopped. My penis grew tired eventually it pulls itself out of Rachel. I turn to the camera and stopped the recording and look at the time it was 1.30 the afternoon.

“Mum and dad won’t be home at least another 2 and half hours” I said to her
“Let go again this time but this time you dominating me”

We clean up got rid of the smell we both created we sat in the living watching to holding hands talking about our favorite things until our parents got home from golfing.

Just feels strange talking to my parents and Rachel but seeing Rachel happy that what matters Of course my happiness too”
After the event we carried on as "Giant" lovers but mum and dad wasn’t sure why they never heard of us talking about dating we dated as we sort of dating each other.
As my Dad always say “when the right time comes” he referring to us but it reality the other way round.

The End


for Now


All Comments are welcome, If you like it and want to see more click the become a Fan.






© Copyright 2016 PartyLikeIt's1609 (darkultima88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2094875-Me-You-And-Our-Fetish