*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095892-Justin-Timberlake-From-Your-POV
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mjnfm
Rated: GC · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2095892
A little shrinking story I threw together a few months ago.
"It's finally here!" Justin yelled as he stomped towards the door to check for mail, wearing a no sleeve shirt, baggy gym shorts and nothing else. He intentionally told me he doesn't like underwear under his silky baggy shorts because it makes his ass look way better. Don't ask why he told me because I don't even know.

"What's finally here?" I asked, confused.

"You'll see!" Justin laughed with an evil undertone that was very unsettling.

I watched him open this medium sized box and he pulls out a weird looking remote. It sort of looked like the TV remote but he wouldn't really let me get a good look at it. Something about it seemed weird.

"What is that for?" I finally stammered out.

"Here, I'll show you!" Justin said with yet another laugh as he pointed it at me and pressed a few buttons and out came a beam that hit me.

He watched me intently, his smile slowly fading.

"Did it work? What the hell? Isn't it supposed to...."

"What do you mean 'did it work'? Did what work? What are you-" I began but then I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and I felt a little light headed.

"Yes! Finally!" Justin exclaimed. I watched as the everything around me got bigger... Wait... EVERYTHING around me getting bigger? That doesn't make sense.

"Justin, what's going on?" I asked, completely baffled by all this.

"Well, you see twerp-" Justin started before I interrupted, irritated.

"Don't call me twerp."

"Ahem. Don't interrupt me. I wanted this remote because I've always wanted to dominate someone smaller than me. I could've made myself giant but causing a bunch of destruction and people focusing on me wouldn't be good press for my career. So instead, I figured I'd shrink you and make you my slave for now and see how that goes-"

The shrinking finally subsided and compared to me, Justin looked massive. I was about up to his knee.

I interrupted him again. "I'm not going to be your slave!" I yelled, noticing my voice wasn't as manly as it used to be.

Just then, he kneed me in the stomach and I fell back.

"Did I give you permission to speak? No. I don't think you're in the position to tell me what you are and aren't going to do. So as I was saying, you're going to be my slave. You disobey and I'll hurt you harder next time." He said as he flexed with a huge smile on his face. I gulped and turned red, nervous of how violent he'd get with me. I thought we were friends?

He continued, "So now I'm going to watch TV and you're going to massage and worship my wonderful feet as I see fit. If you disobey in any way, shape or form, I'll shrink you more. Now I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to grab a drink."

He left the room and there I was, all alone and not nearly as tall as I used to be. A young child was taller than me!

Suddenly I noticed he left the remote on the couch. Do I dare risk it? I could change my size and get the hell out of here! But if he comes back as I try to get it, I risk him making this worse. I don't think I have any other choice. I don't want to be his slave!

By normal person size, I wasn't far from the couch but at my size, it wasn't as close as I'd hope. I ran towards it, not caring about my surroundings and not realizing how much noise I was making. I was so close to getting it, struggling to reach it, when suddenly I saw Justin towering over me watching me do this and I froze, not sure what to do.

"Go ahead, keep trying. Focus on it." He laughed, knowing there's no way I'd be able to reach it. I did focus because I was hoping there was a chance. Thanks to me being stupid listening to him about focusing, I wasn't thinking about what he'd do. He suddenly sat on my arm and it was the most intense pain I've ever felt. All his weight on my smaller arm. His massive butt was crushing my arm. I was trapped.

"Aaaaahhhhhh, that feels nice!" He said, relaxed as he used his ass to intentionally grind and crush my arm even more. Then he looked at me as I started yelling. "Shut up or I'll make this even worse than I already am going to."

I tried as hard as I could to not scream and cry in pain. It was no use. The pain was that intense that I ended up getting even louder.

"Ooookay you asked for it." He said, with an even more sinister smile than earlier as he grabbed the remote and shrunk me even more. I was literally hanging from the couch with my arm trapped under him as I got smaller and smaller. I was about half the size of his lower leg.

"Now if you disobey me again, you know I'm going to get more cruel with you. Do you understand, twerp?"

"Yes Justin." I replied, my voice cracked holding back tears from the pain.

"NO!" Justin yelled as he grinded even more on my arm and I screamed. "Bad twerp! You are to call me only 'Sir' or 'Master'! Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir" I replied, gritting my teeth as he got up and freed my arm finally as I fell to the floor. The pain of hitting the floor was intense but nothing compared to the arm pinning.

"Now. Onto my feet, twerp. I want you to treat them with the upmost care and respect as if they're Gods because to you, they will be. You know they have the power to end you!" Justin laughed as he put his massive foot on top of me and saw the comparison of size! I was barely bigger than those bare feet! "Now get to work." He yelled. "And don't forget to praise them while you're down there."

I'm not much of a feet fan. Sometimes maybe but I have to do what I'm told. I heard as Justin was flipping through channels on TV and most of them were met with comments about this and that doesn't have anything to do with him.

I praised his feet in various ways and each one made him moan a little. He finally settled on The Simpsons episode he guest starred in, making small comments to himself about the stupid "Yo!" lines they put at the end of each line of his as a joke, when he suddenly dropped a remote near me. Is he testing me or did he even notice? Do I check? Maybe if it is the right remote, I could shrink him smaller than I am! I tried reaching for the remote while messing with his feet to make sure he doesn't realize what I'm doing when suddenly...

"Okay twerp. That massage was so good, I'm going to be a gracious master and give you a 5 minute break."

"Thank you master." I forced out.

I took this opportunity to grab the remote and point it at him as he was distracted. I looked at the remote and the buttons were so confusing. Finally I figured out which button was which and pressed one has hard as I could and finally a beam shot out and hit Justin's exposed hairy left leg.

"What the hell?" Justin yelled with a little laugh. Oh God, what did I do wrong?! I watched as his body grew and the already tight clothes he was wearing got tighter and he got bigger. Crap!

Once Justin's growth subsided, I was barely bigger than his biggest toe. The shorts were extremely tight on him, showing literally every detail. (Trust me, his package? Easily bigger than me, just wow) His no sleeve shirt busted open and he tossed it to the floor, enjoying the fact he busted out of it with ease.

"Wh-What happened?!" I cried, knowing I really screwed up.

"Well you see twerp, I was testing you yet again. I switched the rubber buttons around so you'd think you were doing one thing but really doing another." He picked me up in his massive hand and yelled in my face at that moment. "You FAILED yet again." I was hoping you'd be smart enough not to disobey me again because I liked you. You're fantastic at foot massages, but you're too much of a risk..." At that moment, my mouth went dry and I gulped. "So I feel a proper punishment would be to toss you in these tight gym shorts."

I interrupted him yet again, "Wouldn't a proper punishment be ending me quick under your feet? Just get it over with?" I knew my life was over so I'd rather go quick.

"I. Told. You. Not. To. Interrupt. Me." Justin was even more pissed. "Now I'll let you pick which you prefer: front or back?"

If I pick the back, I could easily get crushed, while the front, I'm with his dick and balls. They seem less likely to crush me.

"I'm gonna pick... front" I replied dejected.

"Okay, back it is!" Justin laughed.

"But you said-" I cried.

"You act like you have rights. You're funny! Bye!" He laughed as he stood up and deposited me into the back of his shorts, wedged me in, and continued critiquing his television appearances.
© Copyright 2016 mjnfm (mjnfm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095892-Justin-Timberlake-From-Your-POV