*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095930-Abbys-offspring
by dawn
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #2095930
my pet rats' love
Abby and Lexi as my human's well I don't how I'ld be a pet rat but my fiancée would be comical activity. the cheese under the bed wanting sex from abby Poor kiddoo.
We'ld call him arnie. Wei do know abby was a strong , what is stronger than an animal attraction or Arnie was irrestible wink and laugh and they don't have birth control for rats.
Help! I will say it again. Help!
Arnie scores on all the bases. Now they have a litter of rats 8 little rats on Mother's day. Ready and able to go. They look at you and laugh as you approach them. Streaking here and there, dodging behind furniture, or under it. Think we have them cornered the next thing they do , is run the other way. Make nests in drawers, hide under things or in them. Made a nest in the box spring of the bed. Hide behind the fridge or stove,
Eat cords, Want to call someone, check with the rats, if we can make the call. and clothes. Have a whole new wardrobe designed by our pet rats. I did not know, I had two additional holes in my sweater for my arms.
The rats are cute little animals, that love you and you them as they grow on you. When Arnie was born we my husband and I did not realize that he was a he. WE thought he was she. Until almost a month after his birth. We were fortunate that we realized it then. If we hadn't realized it. He would given us more babies in the next month.They can have a litter of eighteen at a time. Our house would be over run with them.
Tell the landlord we are paying as much as they are. I do not think, he would agree with that, Event do you?
Put a cup of chocolate milk on the counter, they partake of it or your bowl of cereal You can not be mad at them, they look at you and your love for them deepens. Twitch their whiskers and look at you as if to say,"What you did not say? I can not partake of our food. Did you?
I ask you? I did not know, you could or can speak rat." Arnie would say in response to you.
© Copyright 2016 dawn (mindfullness70 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2095930-Abbys-offspring