*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096359-Pokedex-of-MacroMicro-Ideas
Rated: XGC · Monologue · Erotica · #2096359
A single idea for a macro/micro situation for every. single. Pokemon. (Eventually.)
Edit Notes 10/15 - Added an entry for Umbreon, Plusle and Minun.


So, there are a lot of Pokemon. And I, have a fair chunk of my writing dedicated to Pokemon and gts/macro micro erotica. I was thinking to myself earlier today, "What would happen if I wrote an idea for every single Pokemon, from every generation?" So that's what I'll be doing here.

Some notes: It's one idea per pokemon, and I'll try to avoid repeats of the exact same idea, but specific concepts can be used multiple times if the focus is different. Also, this list will eventually include every single pokemon, and until this sentence gets deleted, just know that this list is a Work in Progress.

Recommendation: use Ctrl + F to find certain 'mons by Index #, name, or by the gender associated with the idea (marked in parentheses with (M) , (M or F), (???) or just (F). Further tags might be added later.

Without further ado,

The First Gen

#001. Bulbasaur (F) - As a starter, Bulbasaur is short and chubby, so crushplay underneath its flat feet or pressing grips with vines seems right up the alley of possibility. This idea works especially well with large crowds of tinies, all fleeing or at the massive 'Saur's playful whims.

#002. Ivysaur (M) - I have incredible trouble imagining Ivysaur as anything other than a moody teenager. As such, I imagine the poor unfortunate trainer who has raised this unruly thing is frequently being forced to care after Ivysaur's dermatology, up close and personal crawling around on his huge body and face; with forceful, merciless stomping as punishment for disobedience.

#003. Venusaur (M or F) - This heavyweight has trouble turning around, and as such, a game of hide-and-seek with their shrunken trainer doesn't actually have to leave their body! Instead of hiding behind a couch or in a mouse hole, this mischievous micro can win the game of hide and seek in the one place they'll never find 'em: Venusaur's own back, especially atop the flower. If the pokemon catches on, however, expect some rather heavy weight when in order to get the little bug off, the green giant rolls over...

#004. Charmander (M or F) - Vore is always a mixed bag, but it can be an especially strange mixed bag here. I envision some heavy full-body licks, after which the tiny is heat-dried by the fire tail. Repeats of this scenario can lead to layers and layers of dried saliva over the tiny, resulting in a caked snack, either for Charmander or their friends...

#005. Charmeleon (M) - For some reason, all the gen one starters are hard to envision as female. It's strange. Heavy internal focus, from anal insertion, to cock vore, to oral vore, whatever, it doesn't matter: what does matter is the heat the tiny feels once they're inside. They feel like they'll melt, and they are forced to make do on any liquids they find inside their prison while their giant comforts himself and lazes about.

#006. Charizard (F) - A playful anthro Charizard girl, who "adopts" a tiny, especially an incredibly small one, no larger than a half inch. She pushes him into creases, such as against her labia majora and thighs, or wrapping the bug around her nipples. They can also be pressed between the massive thick tail and her rump cheeks. Bonus points if the Charizard is quite sweaty. Not a very Charizard-specific fantasy, but dragons are always the most plump~

#007. Squirtle (M or F) - I'm gonna be totally honest, there's not a lot interesting about Squirtle. A lot of folks mock Bulbasaur for being the least choose-able gen 1 starter, but I can't find much interesting about Squirtle. The tot has the perk of probably being the toughest small pokemon for a long while, though, given the hard shell, so on top of the prospect of having a tiny on the inside of the shell when Squirtle retracts, which is adorable, there's also some quite unique crushing that can be accomplished by the hard surface of the shell. If you're looking for much more, watch Godzilla vs. Gamera and sub in Squirtle. Sorry if this entry is disappointing, but I just don't really like Squirtle too much.

#008. Wartortle (M) - A close second for most abrasive first evolution of a starter. He's so abrasive his water is probably abrasive. Spots some bugs on the ground, and hoses them down, the sharp and tearing water like a liquid apocalypse for the ant-people below. If they've built a society, that'll be drowned, too. More-so a cruel, not very interactive giant, focused solely on destroying and obliterating the tiny invaders than playing with them.

#009. Blastoise (F) -Blastoise is large and unhappy - looking. There's not a lot that can really play off size difference, really. Not the hoses, because those are heavy pressure anyway, not the shell, because that's large too, and not weight, because Blastoise is heavy anyway. If I had to think of something, I would suggest a female anthro Blastoise, complete with shell tits. Comes with the unique position of breastplay which doesn't involve soft maleable surfaces, and if you really wanted to have a body exploration story with the hardened shell over her stomach, you certainly could. Aside from this, not a lot is unique or conducive to macro/micro stories.

#016. Pidgey (F) - Pidgey is a small piece of trash, and it's easy to forget just how hilarious it is to be incredibly small to such a thing. Imagine a small, dull as a bag of hammers Pidgey, and you, a minuscule dot, are trapped underneath just one of its toes. It's completely oblivious to your presence, and yet, with a slight shift of its weight, you explode like a tiny fruit gusher underneath its foot. I recently used "splitter" instead of "splatter" in one of my interactive chapters, and the reason why is because the object being crushed doesn't have much mass to speak of, being so completely infinitesimal that the onomatopoeia for the body bursting under the crushing weight changes to sound smaller and weaker in turn. This is a case where "splitter" would definitely be used.

#017. Pidgeotto (M or F)

#025. Pikachu (F) - Pikachu is perfect for micro fluff stories. Females have heart - shaped tails, and plus, as a mascot character, Pikachu also happens to be shaped cutely and inoffensively. The stomach is flat and wide for laying on, the back is hunched slightly for riding on, and Pikachu is just shaped to be incredibly simple and cute. Being pressed underneath is always a fine perk~ But for the most part I can't really put Pikachu in any situation other than teasing, without a care in the world, and with flirtatious but relatively innocent attitude to a micro.

#037. Vulpix (F) - I've noticed a general trend among Vulpix macros: They can't keep it to themselves. Well, not without company, that is. A Vulpix is a cute anthro girl who picks up tiny humans in two fingers and teasingly holds them over the waistband of her panties while she pulls them open. Failing this, she'll pull them down around her thighs to push the no taller than an inch boy up inside her manually. Point is, she's fixated on having something tiny wriggling right up against or inside her, and she really likes keeping them trapped by a layer of silky fabric. The panty-phile, Vulpix. The hoarder of tinies, Vulpix. Adorable and great. Bonuses: Red or strawberry patterned panties, and the tickling feeling she feels when all those weak little things rub up against her pussy or her six tails. Bam.

#102. Exeggcute (???) - Let's paint the Exeggcute as fellow victims. Let's say a micro, much smaller than the Exeggcute, is a tiny, helpless speck while somewhere far above, a massive giantess is out to crush the small exeggcute, aware or not that there's also a much smaller person down below her feet. And while the eggs are being cracked and broken to pieces, innocent but not too bright in the way of tinies, the much smaller micro has to contend with both avoiding the Exeggcute as they try to escape, and nearly crush the human, AND dodge what they're running away from, a storm of giantess stomps.

#132. Ditto (???) - Ditto is in the unique position of being anything anyone wants. Among that list of things: stretchy, but that's not all. With Ditto as a giant, you've essentially got a friendly version of the Blob flowing about. With the added of disguising itself, it can hide where no other giant can: the city. Other giants have to rely on sheer size and power to overpower a city, but Ditto can do it stealthily, surprising and consuming unsuspecting citizens who didn't quite expect that building to be a fake intent on consuming them whole. What's all this eating for? Poor little Ditto just wants to be big enough to live on, of course. It'll eventually get big enough to copy the earth, and then its wish will be granted. In case that's not tantalizing enough: Planet Ditto can be any pokegirl or pokeboy you want to live on, and that includes humans. Sit on that image for a little bit.

#136. Flareon (F) - Shrinking smaller than the width of a hair in Flareon's thick mane and fluffy body. A towering jungle of dense orange and light yellow hairs blotting out the outside world, leaving a tiny person in their own insignificant world on the skin. Positively miniscule, with no way of getting Flareon's attention or escaping off of the huge pokemon, they are left with no choice but to live off their utterly gigantic pokemon goddess. Bonus points if Flareon actually is aware of their predicament, and takes care of them just by grooming her fur in different ways. Further bonus points if the tiny is stuck near a particularly scandalous patch of fur...

#147. Dratini (F) - Wrapping around a tiny on the ground, sealing him in a prison of her small dragoness serpentine body, the body heat and darkness like torture to his weak form. If the image of being dominated in a dark claustrophobic space by a soft blue dragon serpent lady isn't enough: Imagine her rolling around without a care in the world, in a field. Flattening micro tinies beneath her easily and effortlessly. Hundreds of small bodies squished. Poor little guys.

#148. Dragonair (F) - Dragonair is a lot longer and more slender than Dratini, and with that comes dexterity. Dragonair can actually pick up a small body with the end of her prehensile body. Once that's done, more dexterous, controlled crushing hugs can take place, the feminine dragoness smothering the tiny in the soft blue. For another mirror to her smaller pre-volution: Dragonair in a field of micro tinies, rolling in them, is long enough to wrap them up in groups, circling them, pressing them up against her as she tightens around them, squishing them not against the ground, but purely against her soft body. Poor little guys.

#151. Mew (F) - Twofer! (Aren't you lucky,) The first being that Mew makes for a wonderful growing giantess, especially in naked anthro form. Her size would push ever higher, and she'd quickly dwarf buildings, then entire cities, then she'd cover huge land masses before eventually she would have easy access to all of earth. She'd play with large populaces with her enormous breasts, or give them the experience of a pussy's pussy. The second idea is that of her picking a particular human, and shrinking him to microscopic or even nanoscopic sizes and placing him on her monolithic, impossibly huge body, which would now be his world (Anthro for this second idea is very optional). At this point, of course, she can play with him, and possibly even make him the object of her pleasure. The massive size difference makes her both the setting for the tiny and gives her total power of his invisibly puny self. However, with both of these Mew is playful but gentle, deviant but not would never do anything to deliberately cause damage, and takes special care. Thus, even despite either of these massive size, the focus isn't on the destructive but on just how massive and soft Mew is, even when expressing some sexual deviancy.

The Second Gen

#152. Chikorita (F) - Plants are weird, and plants mixed with animals are even weirder. The thing which is most appealing about this weirdness is what plants produce: for trees, it's sap, but most of the time it's solid sugars and waxes. Plants don't produce liquids in an accessible form, really. So, picture this: The chikorita line has a quirk wherein their secretions (especially vaginal ones) are sugary, fruity, softish but flexible and smooth solids. One tiny up the pussy later, and now they're forced under the weight not of cum, but of starchy solids, which the unfortunate (fortunate) micro has to push through, like swimming through butter, to escape. If you're looking for a personality to attach to the macro Chikorita in this scenario, let's go with "shy and quiet".

#153. Bayleef (F) -

#196. Espeon (F) - Legend has it that there is an Espeon story path on an interactive around here somewhere. It's fairly entertaining, and is a really good standard of slow shrinking. Of course, that Espeon is male, but I have preferences, okay? At any rate, the psychic Eeveelution is right at home where it's already been written, a slow - shrinking story, with a trainer slowly dwindling out of their clothes, shrinking smaller and smaller while the Espeon has to stop the outside world from getting in past her to the shrinking trainer, but even that has its limits, as eventually the trainer will be quite microscopic, and the slightest twitch, the slightest bump from the huge, short-haired pink giantess would result in an immediate and unexpected end to them. There's no safe place for the trainer as they sit in the shadow of the pale pink goddess and approach nanoscopic sizes...

#197. Umbreon (F) - With a size range of around half an inch, Umbreon's trainer or companion is at just the perfect size. Umbreon is more outwardly self-concerned, and uses the tiny for her own purposes. Since Umbreon is a lot smoother than most other Eeveelutions, her skin is much more available to the tiny. She can push the tiny, willing or not, between her paw and thigh, and rub their diminutive form all over, crushing their body between their forepaw and hindpaws, pushing them hungrily against her thighs, rubbing the tiny body up her chest to her neck, pushing the small body against her tongue, tasting the small, naked body. The dark titaness keeps the tiny close, so she can, at any hour of the day, rub the small humble frame up against wherever she needs an itch scratched or a spot pleasured and licked. Or maybe she just likes the feeling of the tiny body being pressed against her sensitive zones in and of itself, who knows. It's about her pleasure, not theirs.

The Third Gen

#300. Skitty (M or F) -

#311 & 312. Plusle and Minun (F) - Since talking about one without talking about the other is impossible, these two are lumped together. And with good reason: They're inseparable, so why talk about them separately? They can share a tiny or several, maybe even keeping an entire city between the two of them. (Anthro) And besides, two giantesses is much better. For examples, picture the two massive, shapely pokemon sharing a building between them as they press against it on either side, eventually crushing it between their massive breasts and hefty bodies. The lesbian tendencies don't have to stop there, either: Plusle can help Minun insert a tiny deep up inside of her pussy just as much as Minun can hold a tiny in place for Plusle to pin underneath a nipple. Crushing a shared city underneath their asses, making out with a pile of micro-sized tinies being pulled both ways in their mouths, being tossed either way by the tongues, and even the crushing force of a tiny caught between scissoring, all joys that the Cheering Pokemon get to experience in each other's company (and all trials that the tiny occupants of their city must endure as their toys.)
But wait, there's more: At even bigger sizes, each girl can have her own hemisphere! Legs parted over entire coastlines of continents, their sexual relations can completely relandscape large portions of the earth underneath them as cities and countries get smothered underneath one's ass as the other pushes down on top of her mate with full intent to flatten the civilizations underneath them just by groping at her partner. And when they're finally large enough, they'll have to rock-paper-scissors for who gets to push the earth up their ass, and who just gets the moon. Such an understanding relationship!

...And that's all there is for now. I plan on updating this pretty often, so come back in a couple days. This list will get done eventually.
© Copyright 2016 Somedaynotsoon (pshaw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2096359-Pokedex-of-MacroMicro-Ideas