*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097983-A-magicians-tale--a-TGWG-and-ar-story
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #2097983
A magician on break has fun with a mortal.
WG,TG,AR story
         Branches rustled, a stiff wind moving through the tree lined park, tucked away from the busy streets of New York. Yet amongst the trees, a girl jumped and ran as if possessed. As she raced along over the tree branches, below the paved roads to her favorite eatery, she smiled cockily to herself. She had been given the night to do whatever she wanted before her induction into the ranks of the Brimstone society the next day. Though the society was created, (Or at least, had become recently) to improve the lives of the non-magic fellow man, the current leadership understood that the power new recruits would wield when they were inducted would eventually corrupt them to a life of pure evil, (as how the society first got it name centuries before.) If they were not given a release or two throughout their service in the society. No rules, no questions ever asked, provided the world was still in one piece afterward and the existence of the brimstone society was never revealed to anyone. The last rule was quickly becoming a challenge for Triunia, as her favorite pastime had caused a storm of wind behind her. The stiff wind became a gale, and several branches fell like dominos in her hurried wake. With an almighty SNAP!, a branch broke, sending the jet haired girl tumbling to the ground. This would not have been a problem late at night, except for the fact that the branch had nearly killed a young man taking a late night walk. The young man’s gaunt, pale face froze as he was nearly impaled by the errant tree branch and crushed by the falling magic user. Triunia brushed herself off, and started walking along the path towards the restaurant when the angry young man blocked her path. “Hey, jackass. What the hell were you doing? You could have killed me!” Triunia looked over the man for the first time. He was relatively tall, with a frail skeleton like body, close cropped black hair, and dark eyes. Said eyes began to flash angrily as he stepped closer. Before he could blink, he was frozen in place, his eyes confused, then disturbed. Triunia looked him over calmly. “Come now, why do you insist on making a scene where none needs to be made? Now I have to do something that I always liked to do. This is my night off, after all. Perhaps you’d like a newer identity, hmm? I know I’ll enjoy this.” She began placing small tablets within her hands, and then began to chant. All the while, he began to feel slightly odd. What little body hair he had fell away from him, and more hair seemed to flow from his head. He had attempted to struggle, mangling the invisible bonds that kept him there, but it was for nought, as he stayed precisely where he was. As his violent struggling intensified, he felt his muscle evaporate like dew on a hot day, and felt an immense pressure in his chest and groin. As his head was tilted down by the young magician, he saw his newly formed sex organ, and a slight increase to his, (or her rather,) skinny chest. “ Well, that’s all well and good. Yet now I want to have some real fun, Samantha!” ( She had named the newly formed girl in advance, as she looked quite like what a “Samantha” looked like to her mind). With that, the tall, skinny chick fell from 6’2’’ to 5’1’’, losing herself in her own clothes. As she began to feel suffocated by the clothes harsh scratchiness on her soft skin, it began to resize. She had finally been fitted into a black tracksuit, when she finally realized something else. Her rail thin sides began to slowly puff out. Her chest began to fill with soft fat until she possessed a chest that would make most other girls jealous. If they weren’t so flabby. Her belly began to soften into a dome of jelly ( Or perhaps cream, the little fatty.) rising toward the night sky. Her legs began to plump out, becoming squashed together as her nether regions became blocked by sheer fat. Finally, her tiny, bony ass filled out the stretchy material of the track suit, each cheek as big as a basketball if not bigger. Finally, the new girl’s memory’s began to slip away as she became younger, stopping at a young 16. The final product, Triunia admitted was a bit sadistic, but cute, it a way. A very fat, young brunette. “Now, perhaps you’d still like a girlfriend to be your companion. That can still be arranged. Well then, have a good rest of your life, and perhaps we'll meet again. Although for your sake, I hope not.” The young apprentice walked towards her favorite restaurant, the original goal of the night, while smacking her new creation’s fat tush as she walked by. The girl ( Whose name had stuck as “Samantha”) shivered in her ill fitting track suit until she was nearly taken off her feet from behind. “Hey sweetie! Thank you for agreeing to meet me here! I’ve been thinking about you all day.” A tall, skinny blond preceded to hug the small brunette, taking her far off her feet and seemingly squeezing her tighter than she would have liked. Still, she liked this girl, and was happy to see where this would go. As the two set off deeper into the park. (For other, more NC-17 rated exploits.) Triunia surveyed her handiwork. “Good lord, that worked out better than I would have thought. I guess that would count as a good deed. Now, maybe I should try to raise some real pain. Hehehehehe.”
© Copyright 2016 jademaster56 (swordfish56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2097983-A-magicians-tale--a-TGWG-and-ar-story