*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098266-Aura-Guardians-Time-of-Fun
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2098266
This is a not safe for work story about a Lucario who decides to have a lot of secy fun.
It has been a long long time since i have last buried my loins into the warm folds of a woman. I'm surprised i haven't gone mad with desire with only using my paws to bring myself to an orgasm. Oh how i long for a woman. I don't care if it is a child, or even human! Well... Actually i was kidding. But I need release as soon as i can get it. And i think i have accumulated enough time working for the aura to get a few years off.

So, after a spillage of my most recent load of very fertile baby batter, I clean up, and go to my superiors, a Shiny Lucario and his partner's child, Riolu. Oh to have a child, the little guy must be a handful for him. I wonder how his lady is going...

"Lucario? Did you hear me?" The man asks, an eyebrow cocked at my blankness.

"Hm? Oh, yes. I did." I lie, though, i'm sure he just wants to know why i'm here. "I was going to ask a request of you." I say, almost meekly. Sure, he's human, and i can overpower him physically, but he is my superior for a reason, we don't focus on physical strength, we focus on Aura strength, and he outmatches me any day of the week.

"A request? Like what?" He glances down to his child as the child stares up at him with his big, questioning eyes. "It better not be something that pulls me away from my lady's family." He adds, coldly.

Gulping at the possibility of a poor soul feeling his wrath, i clear my throat, and speak up. "I've worked enough to supply me with a few years of breaks, at best." I start, trying not to feel intimidated by this man. "I'd like to spend those years."

I manage to get his eyes away from the young Riolu. "That's right, I remember, you haven't had a single term of break yet, haven't you? Since you were so devoted to your work, i will grant you this time off. But, if you come back, with even a single person in tow... you will not be let back in. Do you understand? I can see your intentions to have intercourse, but i will not let you back if you bring a child with you."

Gulping, i nod. "I understand, master." I bow to him, and he sends me off. Lord above what a terrifying chill he sends through my spine.

Despite that, I have my time off, and now i intend to use it to the maximum. First thing is first, getting to somewhere were females thrive! With an excited grin, I head off down off the sacred ground and to a nearby forest. I can smell something very enticing and sweet coming from the forest. As i near the smell, i notice the aura of many others around too, so i stay on guard. Something must be going on, I can sense a lot of excitement, and a lot of males.

I look around, the smell as strong as ever, and all i see is one female Sylveon providing food for what seems to be a large family of Eevees. How odd... Upon closer inspection, i can also smell some form of female arousal, and believe me, the smell is very distinguishable. It seems Sylveon is in heat.

I decide that she needs to hand these berries out as quickly as she can so she can get some help with her heat, meaning that her soon to be desperation will be my first release with a female. So, i step forward, and she looks up at me, sort of afraid. Oddly, there only seems to be members of the Eevee evolutionary line here. Did i stumble upon some hidden oasis? I must have, because some of the other Eevees are defensive, or curious.

"Don't be alarmed, I didn't arrive to bring harm. I'm an aura guardian, so relax yourselves." I speak out, calmly. The Eevees seem to drop their defenses a little bit, but they are skeptical still, have they not heard of aura guardians? On second thought, they've probably never seen a Lucario before, so that's not as absurd as i originally thought.

The Sylveon seems to be more curious than the others though, as she steps towards me. And oh my goodness, did that confirm the smell she was creating was in fact the pheromones of heat. These pheromones immediately make my sheathe stir, and stiffen as my arousal suddenly makes itself known. The Sylveon makes no effort to hide herself either! This is not easy. I was going to help her, and then maybe do the deed with her, but helping her is impossible! All i can think about is tying her with my knot, and watching her middle swell with many pups. Darn it, why was she so adorable?

The blush on her cheeks really makes her seem cuter as my penis grows harder and harder, though my instincts make no move to cover myself, rather, i stand proudly, most of the male Eevees back off as they see my size. Surely there are more females around? I hope so, otherwise these Eevees are going to be blueballs'd up until the next season.

The Sylveon raises herself on her hind legs and places her forepaws against my hips, supporting herself as she comes face to face with my throbbing red member. She looks up at me, taking a whiff of my musk. Musk that has been pent up for years, and she makes a soft, squeaking noise. She drops down, and wraps her ribbons around my forearm, and pulls me along with her, her sweet berries forgotten to her lust.

She's pulled me into a den. Her den, I assume. But there is something odd. There is already another here. A small baby Eevee. Confused, i look over at the Eevee, and then back to Sylveon, then i notice her six nipples are drooping from her body. That's her baby! She wants to mate with me near her baby? I stop walking, and she looks up at me.

"Is something wrong?" She asks meekly, blushing. Her arousal is becoming more intense, making it hard for me to think straight.

"You have a baby just there, it's wrong that we do this in front of him." I stammer. She shakes her head.

"He's blind. He cannot see. And has not learned to eat proper foods. He's not a newborn. I just provide my milk for him still. It is the only thing he has learned." She says, as the blind baby slowly makes its way to her, stumbling by her side.

"But his eyes are open?" I ask, confused. "Maybe... Maybe i can help, but i am too aroused to think straight." I sigh.

"Then enough talk. Mate with me, and fix your concentration." She says, placing the baby Eevee a ways away from the bale of leaves that is the place we will mate. She strides over to the leaf bed, and bends her front, presenting her glistening wet slit to me. My penis surges with new arousal, and i waste no time in getting to her, caressing her rump as i tease the entrance of her vagina with my penis. She shudders with pleasure, her back softly arching. "P-please, don't tease me. I need a male." She squeaks. So i take it upon myself to rid my virginity with her hole, thrusting it, all the way to my swollen knot, moaning as her warm insides caress my steel rod.

She gasps and moans out load at my sudden entrance, her juices leaking down my crotch, and dripping off of my balls to the leaves. "Y-You're so much b-bigger than the last male." She moans out, while i thrust into her at a moderate pace. "S-soo much bigger~" She arches her back, managing to pull my penis into her more.

It was like electricity shooting through my penis, and into my loins! How have i been without this for so long! The constant warmth, and the wetness, and all that pleasure!! I can't believe it! My moans almost echo through the forest as i have my way with the willing female beneath me. "I-I've never felt this before." I say, with a shake in my voice. She looks up at me, her glazed eyes have a slight hint of surprise.

"You've nev-ver done this?" She asks, smiling at the thought of taking a male's virginity. To which i confirm my lack of experience with a nod, and a sudden increase in speed and power. My knot bashes against her tight vagina, demanding entry, causing her to moan out even more. "S-So big.. I can't take any more!" She moans loudly, and i feel her vagina clamp around mine, and a gush of her fluids as she has an orgasm. This sensation was to die for! So tight and wet... I think i never want to stop.

But despite my wishes, i eventually get my knot into her, tying her nice and tight before exploding inside of her, painting every nook and cranny with my sperm with a loud moan. She moans with me, and loses balance, bringing her rump down, and me with her. We lay together, panting heavily as i continue to feel my sperm flood her insides. Hehe, that has to be a litters worth of sperm. Wait... Oh no.

She seems to notice my sudden shift in mood. "What's wrong?" She turns her head to look at me.

"I think i made a horrible mistake." I say, worried. "I can't go back to the sacred realm."

"Is... Is it particularly bad?" She asks. Suddenly saddened, learning that i had no intention of staying.

"Yes!" I respond quickly. "W-well... No, not particularly. All i do is protect a certain region of the forest. This specific region, where your kind thrives is one of the places i protect. But.. I'm expendable, i'll be replaced. But i can't go back now. I'm still cumming in you, you're bound to get pregnant. My superior told me not to impregnate any female if i wish to come back."

"Oh... So i ruined your lifestyle?" She frowns, her ears drooping in guilt.

"What? No no no, don't blame yourself. It's my fault for not being in control of my urges." I say, caressing her cheek softly. "Though, I do have a question. You're a mother, yet you have no mate?" I say, confused at the situation.

"My baby is not a baby from a lover." She frowns. "Rather, someone who took advantage of my heat, and ran off." She sighs

Oh, I'll ask what happened soon.
© Copyright 2016 The boy (lucariosboy17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2098266-Aura-Guardians-Time-of-Fun