*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2099789-Ripples-of-genuine-kindness
by Dee
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2099789
Piper's class assignment
Chapter 1 1092 words



Piper's thought theory: Some, highly intelligent humans use their acquired wisdom to posses a preponderantly kind, empathetic demeanor about themselves towards others so radiantly, It is possibly contagious! Their thoroughly practiced behaviors towards all others and all matter in the Universe perhaps may potentially have a phenomenally positive affect in the world."

In reading Piper's theory some are likely to argue some of the content in her thought theory. As Piper began preparing to write her theory she researched all aspects of kindness she could within a reasonable time period.

Realizing Cultural Differences, differences in individuals perspective on kindness, Piper remains confident in responding to any argumentative feedback she may receive from her thought theory assignment. "Although genuine kindness has possibilities of unpredictable behaviors it has great potential in a positive outcome to all walks of life in given scenario verses a negative, aggressive approach." Piper's final response to her classmates question.
© Copyright 2016 Dee (danean at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2099789-Ripples-of-genuine-kindness